Trump Announces!!!

www.cnn.com fact check: 20 false and misleading claims trump made in speech announcing his 2024 run. That's a good way to start world Peace; start off with lies. Yep that'll work every time !
Commie News Network lies about a Trump campaign announcement. Pass the ether. I'm gonna faint!!!! :auiqs.jpg: ROFL!!!
1668639301132.png

How sad it must be to be up to one's neck in the Democrat sewer that oozes out egregious lies against their rivals. You keep in mind that if the Democrats chart more methods to pick a pocket or two from 330,000,000 Americans, you will not like the consequences of worldwide poverty that began with the United States Press selling the lies unlimited deal for another term. The world of humans will sink. Trump won't let that happen, in a way that profits everyone in the world. That's why they said yes to the man who knows how to bargain for anything, and peace on earth is as good as it gets, doll.
You are listening to the biggest liar in the world and you're saying the Democrats create egregious lies. Who the hell are you trying to fool ? Only yourself and other fools like you.

Really, please post how the Democrats are cheating. It is my honest opinion that your post is total bullshit. If you are offended, prove your claim.
He replied to you with a totally ridiculous comment and of course didn't answer the question.

Commie News Network lies about a Trump campaign announcement. Pass the ether. I'm gonna faint!!!! :auiqs.jpg: ROFL!!!

Trump took an oath in January 2016, remember? You can't commit treason and run for office.

The irony.

That's finally something that we agree upon.
You agree that Trump shouldn't be allowed to run, I agree, the only suit he should be wearing is a orange prison jumpsuit. Thank you.

I don't see the Democrats asking for money all the time like trump does.
Unfortunately when I looked up current information on Trump I got put on his mailing list. I redirected it all to junk mail but every 3 days I have to delete all the junk mail because I probably get 10 solicitations from him everyday. I'll try to get off the mailing list but it seems impossible. This is why he can brag he has so many followers, half of them are probably stuck on his mailing lists.

Do you ever have an original thought instead of childish taunts?
Now blaster, he may not know that to count out a trillion one dollar bills:

How Long Does It Take to Count To Trillion?​

A trillion is a thousand times more than a billion. Based on out calculated data above, it would take someone 280,000,000 hours / 11666666 days to count from 1 to a trillion.

In years this would take 31,963 years of continuous counting for an ordinary human being to successfully count from 1 to a trillion. It is therefore impossible for a human being to count from 1 to a trillion.
In case you missed it:
31,963 years to count to a trillion.
The current national debt is: Over $31,000,000,000,000.00. (over thirty-one trillion dollars) https://usdebtclock.org/

because we have a constitution we are a constitutional republic,, if we didnt we would be a democratic republic,,

so its your statement thats propaganda,,
Wrong. As usual you haven't any comprehension of reality. Do you honestly not believe the 435 people in the H. or Rep., and the 100 members of the Senate get there without the votes of the people? That the Governor and members of State Legislatures get their jobs by a wave of a magic wand?

Herein is an example of democracy in America, under attack by the far-right conservative Republican Party:

Forum List

Back