Trump answers Mueller's questions

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump said today that it has him that answered the Mueller questions. Not his attorneys.

I guess the lies will be his & he can't argue anyone else did it.

Trump isn't too bright.

Trump said today that it has him that answered the Mueller questions. Not his attorneys.

Trump isn't too bright.
Your TDS is affecting your speech

Trump isn't too bright.
Come on dude, shake it off. What's on your mind?

The dems still can't get over that there was no fucking collusion.

Trump isn't too bright.
"I don't know Putin. Never heard of him. Russia is a country, you say?"

Trump isn't too bright.

It will be easy to tell if he wrote them or someone else did.

If they were written above a 4th grade level and the same word is not repeated multiple times in a row for emphasis, then we will know it was not him.

Trump isn't too bright.

It will be easy to tell if he wrote them or someone else did.

If they were written above a 4th grade level and the same word is not repeated multiple times in a row for emphasis, then we will know it was not him.

Or if they are written in crayon…that would be a good indicator that El Blabo did it himself.

If this whole Mueller investigation finds nothing on Trump and I suspect that will be the case I can't wait to see the lefts meltdown it might very well top their election night meltdown.

If this whole Mueller investigation finds nothing on Trump and I suspect that will be the case I can't wait to see the lefts meltdown it might very well top their election night meltdown.
Or your very recent one and you have to be all kinds of a fool to think that with all this time ,with all of trumps inside peoples spilling their guts ,he has nothing on that vile cheating clown

Or your very recent one and you have to be all kinds of a fool to think that with all this time ,with all of trumps inside peoples spilling their guts ,he has nothing on that vile cheating clown
What recent one would that be? You have to be a special kind of fool to believe the partisan idiocy you just responed with

What recent one would that be? You have to be a special kind of fool to believe the partisan idiocy you just responed with
The one where your ah trump declared a great victory after losing the house

The one where your ah trump declared a great victory after losing the house
How did I have a meltdown over that? Trump is entitled to his opinion about the midterms and since election night I have posted on here they went as expected the Democrats took the House Republicans held the Senate this was no real surprise or shock to anyone who was paying attention to the run up and is not a blind partisan. Nice try but a total fail.

Forum List

Back