Trump Approval Among Blacks 41%

Lol, you know that's bullshit.
I guess the animals we see rioting nightly DONT represent the average black American! This is a VERY GOOD SIGN going into the election!

APP-060520-TWEET-Rasmussen.jpg

Nope blacks are waking up and seeing how racist you loons are. For over 70 years democrats has promised to make black lives better. Trump did it in 3 years.
Lol, you fools will believe anything.
Tell us again how 50 people gathering in a church will kill thousands.
It's epidemiology.

Science stuff.

You wouldn't understand.
You’re right. I don’t understand Leftard science.
22A23544-F111-45EA-8E2D-4952BB310EA3.jpeg

The
Rasmussen? That's funny...
/——-/ “Rasmussen? That's funny...”
What’s funny is you attacking the messenger, and not the message.
The message is a lie and the messenger a well known purveyor of lies.
/—-/ Of course of you had any proof you would have posted it. How about Emmerson? Black voter support for Trump at ‘highest levels’ and could seal 2020 win
I did post it. Look up thread.

The filthy Democrats started the KKK. But there are only about 3000 members left. Mostly sick 80 year old men.
And they vote tRump.
I don't see any CROSSES burning. Just cities burning.
Hyperbole. There have been a few fires. Cities are not burning.

And it has nothing to do with the fact that white supremacists as a whole.amd the Klan in particular vote tRump.
No.It has to do with the FACT that Blacks ALWAYS riot when an incident happens. Yes. That Cop should tried and convicted of Murder one. But tearing the country up is not an answer. Unless one is a Black Mob spurred on by lying Democrat MEDIA.

The filthy Democrats started the KKK. But there are only about 3000 members left. Mostly sick 80 year old men.
And they vote tRump.

And it has nothing to do with the fact that white supremacists as a whole.amd the Klan in particular vote tRump.
No.It has to do with the FACT that Blacks ALWAYS riot when an incident happens. Yes. That Cop should tried and convicted of Murder one. But tearing the country up is not an answer. Unless one is a Black Mob spurred on by lying Democrat MEDIA.
Lol, now make the connection for me.

You're the one who brought the clan into this,.so let's see the relevance.

And they vote tRump.

If the kkk doing the looting, why are democrats allowing them to do it?

And they vote tRump.

Are you retarded?

Nobody said that.

And they vote tRump.

The KKK no longer really exist. Just a few old men.

And they vote tRump.

It's being overshadowed by newer white supremacist groups.

And they vote tRump.

Antifa?

And they vote tRump.

Antifa?
No, the republican party.

And they vote tRump.

Like Antifa? or Boogaloo? It is THEM or US. I choose US.

And they vote tRump.

Yeah antifia a Democrat support terrorist organization.

I guess the animals we see rioting nightly DONT represent the average black American! This is a VERY GOOD SIGN going into the election!

Rasmussen? :auiqs.jpg:

Try 12% Skippy - MAYBE. Razzy robocalls mostly old white people with landlines. If Donnie gets any more than 15% of the black vote, I'll leave USMB forever.

As the country erupts in protests over police brutality and racism, two-thirds of Americans think President Trump has increased racial tensions in the U.S., according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.​
The poll offers a snapshot of a nation in upheaval after a video captured a Minneapolis police officer with his knee on the neck of a black man named George Floyd, who was pleading for his life before he died.​
Overall, 67% said Trump has mostly increased racial tensions, including 92% of Democrats, 73% of independents, 88% of Africans Americans and 63% of whites.​
Just 18% said he has decreased tensions, including 41% of Republicans. In fact, almost 6 in 10 Republicans believe he has either increased tensions (29%) or are not sure (30%). That's a finding the pollsters see as significant given how in lockstep Republicans have been with Trump on nearly everything.​

Obviously they ain’t really black.

No wonder the Left have created a race war, their plantations are empty.
The woke white cult members are the new black. Just ask them

I would bet my last dollar, the black people they polled....was from a local cemetery Get the fuck outta here......LOLOLOLOLOL

Try 12% Skippy - MAYBE. Razzy robocalls mostly old white people with landlines. If Donnie gets any more than 15% of the black vote, I'll leave USMB forever.

As the country erupts in protests over police brutality and racism, two-thirds of Americans think President Trump has increased racial tensions in the U.S., according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.​
The poll offers a snapshot of a nation in upheaval after a video captured a Minneapolis police officer with his knee on the neck of a black man named George Floyd, who was pleading for his life before he died.​
Overall, 67% said Trump has mostly increased racial tensions, including 92% of Democrats, 73% of independents, 88% of Africans Americans and 63% of whites.​
Just 18% said he has decreased tensions, including 41% of Republicans. In fact, almost 6 in 10 Republicans believe he has either increased tensions (29%) or are not sure (30%). That's a finding the pollsters see as significant given how in lockstep Republicans have been with Trump on nearly everything.​

You can't do nothing but laugh at this shit...there is no way in hell, maybe a few hundred sorry nigga's, but other than that....black people hate Trump more than they hate *******. When Uncle Tom, Michael Jordan start making moves on black lives that matter, anyone with a brain knows, we not down with Trump, not at all.

You can't do nothing but laugh at this shit...there is no way in hell, maybe a few hundred sorry nigga's, but other than that....black people hate Trump more than they hate *******. When Uncle Tom, Michael Jordan start making moves on black lives that matter, anyone with a brain knows, we not down with Trump, not at all.

There have been variations of this Razzy BS claiming Donnie has over 40% approval with blacks for YEARS. 100% bullshit. :)

And they vote tRump.

Like Antifa? or Boogaloo? It is THEM or US. I choose US.
Lol, you can't just make up names shit.

Forum List

Back