Trump approval hits 50% but left ignores that

Then you admit Rasmussen is Right Wing?
No idea what it is. I don't pay attention to polls or if they are right or left unless its by an OBVIOUS media outlet everyone knows their bias.
You obviously pay attention enough to know which poll had the highest approval rating.
Because it was in my news feed on FB.
Well that certainly explains why you're so dumbed down.
Because I question the leftist agenda....yeah I can see how you think that.
No, because you get your news from facebook.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The polls told us Hillary Clinton would be the next President, and Trump has "no path to victory" in the Electoral College.

So not only was one poll wrong, 50 polls in 50 states were wrong.

Those polls were tracking the popular vote, and she did get 3 million more votes. You've been told this many times before. Is your short term memory blown out?

/--- Why track the popular vote when it's the EC that selects the president? If you over sample a Blue state then hildabeast leads but still loses the general.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Democrats like to play chess according to checker rules. Let's hope they continue this genius strategy. :clap2: :lmao:
Interesting.... well Obama lasted 8 years in office. Trump will be lucky if he lasts 1.

Checkmate.

Who knows why you ignore all the other polls? :dunno:

2qn2u08.jpg
Hah! Same group of jokers that got the election wrong.
What did they get wrong? In national polling, they predicted Hillary would win by 3.2 percentage points and she won the national vote by 2.1 points.

Very accurate.

In state-by-state polling, they got one state wrong.... Wisconsin.

Again, very accurate.
They for sure got all the blue rust belt states wrong. Plus a few more, like Florida. And don't forget how Georgia and Texas were going to turn Democrat. Ha ha ha.
I posted the map before.... they got one wrong -- Wisconsin.
Denial is not a river in Egypt but to crooked Hillary worshippers it is.
LOLOL

You're fucking insane. I posted the map which showed exactly what I said ... they missed one state. You must be drunk.

snpchl.png

I ignore ALL polls because I think that ALL polls are full of shit. As the election showed us they were.
You started a thread about the results of a certain poll, in which you state that you ignore all polls.

Look up the word "ignore" buddy, I think you don't understand it's use.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Hmmm....why is it the left LOVES polls but only when it shows what THEY want them to say? I don't believe ANY of the polls. good,bad,or neutral. Period. Just funny how they don't post this though.
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 5/30 - 6/15 -- 39.9 53.6 -13.7
Gallup 6/13 - 6/15 1500 A 38 57 -19
Rasmussen Reports 6/13 - 6/15 1500 LV 50 50 Tie
Economist/YouGov 6/11 - 6/13 1310 RV 42 51 -9
Reuters/Ipsos 6/9 - 6/13 1492 A 40 56 -16
CNBC 6/9 - 6/12 800 A 37 51 -14
PPP (D) 6/9 - 6/11 811 RV 41 52 -11
Quinnipiac 5/31 - 6/6 1361 RV 34 57 -23
IBD/TIPP 5/30 - 6/6 903 A 37 55 -18
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

LOL

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

LOL! :2up:
Thanks for showing just how accurate those polls were...

RCP Average: Clinton +3.3
Final Results: Clinton +2.1

The polls were off by only 1.2 percentage points.

You know, those same accurate polls which now reflect Trump's average job approval rating is....

39.9%

:ack-1:

The polls told us Hillary Clinton would be the next President, and Trump has "no path to victory" in the Electoral College.

So not only was one poll wrong, 50 polls in 50 states were wrong.

Those polls were tracking the popular vote, and she did get 3 million more votes. You've been told this many times before. Is your short term memory blown out?

/--- Why track the popular vote when it's the EC that selects the president? If you over sample a Blue state then hildabeast leads but still loses the general.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Democrats like to play chess according to checker rules. Let's hope they continue this genius strategy. :clap2: :lmao:
Interesting.... well Obama lasted 8 years in office. Trump will be lucky if he lasts 1.

Checkmate.
Yeah, that's what you Left Wing Nutjobs said about Trump's chances of getting elected! So to recap, thanks to Hussein Obama, the Dems lost 1000 house and senate seat, majority of state legislators, majority of governerships, and now the presidential election. Keep up the good work!

You know that Trump approval ratings are pretty good when even the Leftie fake news sources are admitting to it. Keeping in mind that they usually downplay the actual number by at least 15 to 20%.

Trump's approval rating, the worst in recent history, is starting to climb back up
Very good .... if you delude yourself into denying reality, anything is possible.
You will eat these words just like you did on November 9, 2016. But Leftwing nutjobs are a shameless bunch so we can expect more of this meaningless blowhard drivel, leading up to the next humiliation.

You know that Trump approval ratings are pretty good when even the Leftie fake news sources are admitting to it. Keeping in mind that they usually downplay the actual number by at least 15 to 20%.

Trump's approval rating, the worst in recent history, is starting to climb back up
Very good .... if you delude yourself into denying reality, anything is possible.
You will eat these words just like you did on November 9, 2016. But Leftwing nutjobs are a shameless bunch so we can expect more of this meaningless blowhard drivel, leading up to the next humiliation.
You nut, I guess you don't understand that politics is a pendulum. It's swinging your way now, but it doesn't stay like this forever. You'll recall after the 2008 election, many on the left boasted of big political gains like you are now.

No idea what it is. I don't pay attention to polls or if they are right or left unless its by an OBVIOUS media outlet everyone knows their bias.
You obviously pay attention enough to know which poll had the highest approval rating.
icon_rolleyes.gif
You do realize you can like newspapers and news channels like MSNBC,FOX,CNN,DRUDGE etc on FB right? I like Drudge and mostly other independent news and overseas news agencies.

Hmmm....why is it the left LOVES polls but only when it shows what THEY want them to say? I don't believe ANY of the polls. good,bad,or neutral. Period. Just funny how they don't post this though.
Polling Data

LOL

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

You know, those same accurate polls which now reflect Trump's average job approval rating is....

39.9%

RCP's average wasn't even correct as was NONE of the other polls. All full of shit. I read one from last year that expected her to take over 330 Electoral Votes. LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
You do realize you can like newspapers and news channels like MSNBC,FOX,CNN,DRUDGE etc on FB right? I like Drudge and mostly other independent news and overseas news agencies.
Idiot, Drudge is not a news source either. Drudge merely offers links to other news sources. And like the links you'll find on facebook, Drudge links news articles of their choosing, limiting you to news articles they want to expose you to according to their agenda. You're a useless idiot for them.

Polling Data

LOL

39.9%

RCP's average wasn't even correct as was NONE of the other polls. All full of shit. I read one from last year that expected her to take over 330 Electoral Votes. LOL
LOLOL

Do you think I needed more evidence of your double-digit IQ? RCP's average was Hillary by 3.3 points. The actual results were Hillary by 2.1 points. That's pretty damn close.

Forum List

Back