Trump approval hits 50% but left ignores that

The polls always get it wrong because they're paid for by left wing newspapers/networks and the pollsters return the results expected of them so they can get paid.
The polls are manufactured to get certain results by Left Wing organizations.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Hmmm....why is it the left LOVES polls but only when it shows what THEY want them to say? I don't believe ANY of the polls. good,bad,or neutral. Period. Just funny how they don't post this though.
Who knows why you ignore all the other polls? :dunno:

2qn2u08.jpg
Hah! Same group of jokers that got the election wrong.

The polls told us Hillary Clinton would be the next President, and Trump has "no path to victory" in the Electoral College.

So not only was one poll wrong, 50 polls in 50 states were wrong.

Those polls were tracking the popular vote, and she did get 3 million more votes. You've been told this many times before. Is your short term memory blown out?
The votes of illegal aliens don't count.
Ok, so that's 2 less for Trump.

Hmmm....why is it the left LOVES polls but only when it shows what THEY want them to say? I don't believe ANY of the polls. good,bad,or neutral. Period. Just funny how they don't post this though.

2qn2u08.jpg
What did they get wrong? In national polling, they predicted Hillary would win by 3.2 percentage points and she won the national vote by 2.1 points.

Very accurate.

In state-by-state polling, they got one state wrong.... Wisconsin.

Again, very accurate.

The polls always get it wrong because they're paid for by left wing newspapers/networks and the pollsters return the results expected of them so they can get paid.

Political Science class: Any poll can be manipulated to achieve any desired result
Too rightarded as always.

Pollsters make their money for being accurate. If they manipulate the data, they lose accuracy; followed by losing business. You freaks are simply nuts. :cuckoo:

As they try and post their so called facts on polls LMFAO, they still don't get how it's rigged to fit the sheeps agenda they still don't get how those polls to bring Trump down is to fake out the idiots who still don't get it watch the post on them saying his shit dropped I see one idiot doing it already bahahah.

The polls told us Hillary Clinton would be the next President, and Trump has "no path to victory" in the Electoral College.

Those polls were tracking the popular vote, and she did get 3 million more votes. You've been told this many times before. Is your short term memory blown out?

nobody cares about the 3 million..........might as well be talking about hanging chads from 2000.:popcorn:

Again........national polls are misleading. To show true accuracy, they need to ferret out New York, California, DC and a few other places and then do the poll. duh.......the left still hasn't gotten the memo on this!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Political Science class: Any poll can be manipulated to achieve any desired result
Yes of course, they ask certain questions, and provide limited or certain options as responses. Most of these so called polls are fake.

Yes of course, they ask certain questions, and provide limited or certain options as responses. Most of these so called polls are fake.

Indeed, the professor I had explained it very well. He told us to never take any poll serious and shazzam 2016 proved him correct

2qn2u08.jpg
What did they get wrong? In national polling, they predicted Hillary would win by 3.2 percentage points and she won the national vote by 2.1 points.

Very accurate.

In state-by-state polling, they got one state wrong.... Wisconsin.

Again, very accurate.
They for sure got all the blue rust belt states wrong. Plus a few more, like Florida. And don't forget how Georgia and Texas were going to turn Democrat. Ha ha ha.

The votes of illegal aliens don't count.

When you come up with credible proof of that, let me know

nobody cares about the 3 million..........might as well be talking about hanging chads from 2000.:popcorn:

If you say so. I know you would like for them to just be forgotten. Not gonna happen any time soon.

/--- Why track the popular vote when it's the EC that selects the president? If you over sample a Blue state then hildabeast leads but still loses the general.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If you say so. I know you would like for them to just be forgotten. Not gonna happen any time soon.

nobody cares about the 3 million s0n except the hyper-partisan k00ks. Everybody else moved on long ago.........:fu:

Forum List

Back