Trump approval hits 50% but left ignores that

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Hmmm....why is it the left LOVES polls but only when it shows what THEY want them to say? I don't believe ANY of the polls. good,bad,or neutral. Period. Just funny how they don't post this though.
But the Right doesn't believe polls, right?
I don't.As I said in my OP. Why didn't a lefty post it? Why ONLY post lefty polls?
Then you admit Rasmussen is Right Wing?

Hmmm....why is it the left LOVES polls but only when it shows what THEY want them to say? I don't believe ANY of the polls. good,bad,or neutral. Period. Just funny how they don't post this though.
I don't.As I said in my OP. Why didn't a lefty post it? Why ONLY post lefty polls?
No idea what it is. I don't pay attention to polls or if they are right or left unless its by an OBVIOUS media outlet everyone knows their bias.

/--- It depends on how the poll is taken. Even as dim wit like you has to admit the questions, methodology and timing can result in vastly different results. Right?
Understanding the Role of Polls in Politics - dummies

The polls always get it wrong because they're paid for by left wing newspapers/networks and the pollsters return the results expected of them so they can get paid.
The polls are manufactured to get certain results by Left Wing organizations.

AND they are often taken in mostly Democratic areas. on no you don't say . Another rigged liberal democratic bs lie from them.

Who knows why you ignore all the other polls? :dunno:

2qn2u08.jpg
Hah! Same group of jokers that got the election wrong.
What did they get wrong? In national polling, they predicted Hillary would win by 3.2 percentage points and she won the national vote by 2.1 points.

Very accurate.

In state-by-state polling, they got one state wrong.... Wisconsin.

Again, very accurate.
They for sure got all the blue rust belt states wrong. Plus a few more, like Florida. And don't forget how Georgia and Texas were going to turn Democrat. Ha ha ha.
I posted the map before.... they got one wrong -- Wisconsin.

No idea what it is. I don't pay attention to polls or if they are right or left unless its by an OBVIOUS media outlet everyone knows their bias.
You obviously pay attention enough to know which poll had the highest approval rating.

You obviously pay attention enough to know which poll had the highest approval rating.
Because it was in my news feed on FB.

2qn2u08.jpg
I ignore ALL polls because I think that ALL polls are full of shit. As the election showed us they were.

Yes. It is clear that you ignore all polls.

Well that certainly explains why you're so dumbed down.

The trump cult is celebrating that one poll out of many has finally given evidence that after all these months of the trump Presidency half the people in America claim to approve him and the job he is doing. Not all the polls, and not a big or even fair majority approve of the job he is doing, but just half the folks in one poll. A pretty lame reason for celebration. It means half the people still think the job he is doing sucks and all the other polls says way more than half the folks think he sucks.

The delusional brainwashed cult of trump will take what they can get.

Well that certainly explains why you're so dumbed down.
Because I question the leftist agenda....yeah I can see how you think that.

The polls told us Hillary Clinton would be the next President, and Trump has "no path to victory" in the Electoral College.

So not only was one poll wrong, 50 polls in 50 states were wrong.

Those polls were tracking the popular vote, and she did get 3 million more votes. You've been told this many times before. Is your short term memory blown out?

/--- Why track the popular vote when it's the EC that selects the president? If you over sample a Blue state then hildabeast leads but still loses the general.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Democrats like to play chess according to checker rules. Let's hope they continue this genius strategy. :clap2: :lmao:

The trump cult is celebrating that one poll out of many has finally given evidence that after all these months of the trump Presidency half the people in America claim to approve him and the job he is doing. Not all the polls, and not a big or even fair majority approve of the job he is doing, but just half the folks in one poll. A pretty lame reason for celebration. It means half the people still think the job he is doing sucks and all the other polls says way more than half the folks think he sucks.

The delusional brainwashed cult of trump will take what they can get.
The Trump "cult" that consists of about 60 million voters, majority of House and Senate, majority of governorships, counties, and cities, and about 35 state legislatorships? Ya okay.

2qn2u08.jpg
Hah! Same group of jokers that got the election wrong.
What did they get wrong? In national polling, they predicted Hillary would win by 3.2 percentage points and she won the national vote by 2.1 points.

Very accurate.

In state-by-state polling, they got one state wrong.... Wisconsin.

Again, very accurate.
They for sure got all the blue rust belt states wrong. Plus a few more, like Florida. And don't forget how Georgia and Texas were going to turn Democrat. Ha ha ha.
I posted the map before.... they got one wrong -- Wisconsin.
Denial is not a river in Egypt but to crooked Hillary worshippers it is.

The same people that manufacture fake news on a daily basis, are now manufacturing fake polls for their Leftie Democratic Party masters. Why is that so surpising?

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 5/30 - 6/15 -- 39.9 53.6 -13.7
Gallup 6/13 - 6/15 1500 A 38 57 -19
Rasmussen Reports 6/13 - 6/15 1500 LV 50 50 Tie
Economist/YouGov 6/11 - 6/13 1310 RV 42 51 -9
Reuters/Ipsos 6/9 - 6/13 1492 A 40 56 -16
CNBC 6/9 - 6/12 800 A 37 51 -14
PPP (D) 6/9 - 6/11 811 RV 41 52 -11
Quinnipiac 5/31 - 6/6 1361 RV 34 57 -23
IBD/TIPP 5/30 - 6/6 903 A 37 55 -18
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

LOL

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 5/30 - 6/15 -- 39.9 53.6 -13.7
Gallup 6/13 - 6/15 1500 A 38 57 -19
Rasmussen Reports 6/13 - 6/15 1500 LV 50 50 Tie
Economist/YouGov 6/11 - 6/13 1310 RV 42 51 -9
Reuters/Ipsos 6/9 - 6/13 1492 A 40 56 -16
CNBC 6/9 - 6/12 800 A 37 51 -14
PPP (D) 6/9 - 6/11 811 RV 41 52 -11
Quinnipiac 5/31 - 6/6 1361 RV 34 57 -23
IBD/TIPP 5/30 - 6/6 903 A 37 55 -18
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

LOL

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

LOL! :2up:

Forum List

Back