Trump asked Putin for advice on Ukraine

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
He had only been in office for 7 months when he had his first face to face with Putin, and one of the things discussed was whether he would arm Ukraine.

You guys read this while I go ask the fox if I should be keeping him away from the chicken coop.

He had only been in office for 7 months when he had his first face to face with Putin, and one of the things discussed was whether he would arm Ukraine.

You guys read this while I go ask the fox if I should be keeping him away from the chicken coop.

So you're declaring war on Biden and Harris???

Trump "reportedly" asked for advice. Show me the video and I'll take the claim seriously.

See the problem here is MAGA wants someone in office as dumb as them. That's the entire crux of the issue with all of this.

Trump "reportedly" asked for advice. Show me the video and I'll take the claim seriously.
You know damn well there is no video/audio of this private conversation. But in your mind since there is none, it didnt happen. You are one sad and pathetic Red Hat.

Trump is a Putin tool. Putin is salivating at the thought of a Trump presidency.

You know damn well there is no video/audio of this private conversation. But in your mind since there is none, it didnt happen. You are one sad and pathetic Red Hat.
So you have no evidence that this conversation ever took place. Why the hell should I believe it?

Trump is a Putin tool. Putin is salivating at the thought of a Trump presidency.
Why did Putin take Crimea on Barry’s watch, stay in his cage on Trump’s watch, and invade Ukraine on Tater’s watch, Simp?

Why did Putin take Crimea on Barry’s watch, stay in his cage on Trump’s watch, and invade Ukraine on Tater’s watch, Simp?
Why should Putin invade when Trump was assisting Putin in tearing apart the NATO alliance, you idiot?

Putin is smart enough to realize that when your enemy is destroying itself, let it.

Putin can’t wait for Trump II.

Forum List

Back