Trump at about 45 years of age with Epstein at party, 1992

His herd hasn't cared about anything else Trump has done, they certainly won't care about this.
Why care about the fake BS you liars spew 24/7?

Almost at 64,000 posts Mike! Keep on being a truly productive member of society and not like one of those leeches who don't do anything all day.

Mike productivity has nothing to do with your life...

Good one! Almost constructed a fully grammatically correct sentence too.

Almost.

Here comes the grammar police and like I really care what you think...

Writing about productivity it make me wonder how much money do you waste on your employer dime when you are on here?

Much less than Mike or you for that matter.

And every time you respond you show how much you do in fact care about what I think.

Why care about the fake BS you liars spew 24/7?

Almost at 64,000 posts Mike! Keep on being a truly productive member of society and not like one of those leeches who don't do anything all day.

Almost.

Writing about productivity it make me wonder how much money do you waste on your employer dime when you are on here?

And every time you respond you show how much you do in fact care about what I think.
Do you ever post authentic OP?

Almost.

Is there ever a thread you don't respond to?

Your post count indicates that there isn't.

Almost.

I put the wonderful poster where I out the greats of his, her or it kind and in the iggy trash...

No point playing with trolls that make me look sane...

Almost.

What about the OP?

Almost.

Nothing to say but crying about post counts. The America haters are desperate.

66210242_10157278992309344_5555961847200350208_o.jpg

Hands all over!!

Which one is 14?

They are in the bedrooms ready to give massages. Those cheerleaders are just to get the men hot and up.

you know all of this how?

Just a lucky guess, they have got to be somewhere, and most of those girls look young and tramps hands are all over them. Makes you guys want to be tramp hey.

If only the girls knew he was broke.

Hands all over!!

Which one is 14?

They are in the bedrooms ready to give massages. Those cheerleaders are just to get the men hot and up.

you know all of this how?

Just a lucky guess, they have got to be somewhere, and most of those girls look around young and tramps hands are all over them. Makes you guys want to be tramp hey.

If only the girls knew he was broke.

huh? what the fk are you talking about? I don't know, you leftists truly think you know what everyone is doing. wow. your condescension is truly noted.

Almost.

Nothing to say but crying about post counts. The America haters are desperate.

You're confusing crying with laughter.

Hands all over!!

uh its well known around circles that he stopped hanging out with him years ago when he realised how corrupt he was.Lets see a RECENT pic of him,this proves nothing.

Its not like the case with the clintons when you have pics of them hanging out with a dictater who buthered hundreds of thousand of women and children partying with him or in the case,where you have all these high credible state troopers that were murdered off after talking to much about his involvement in drug smuggling in arkansas for the CIA with Bush and had knowledge of murders he was behind of people who knew about his activitie
But no shame for rapist Bill Clinton, or his fraud of a "wife" who enabled him to be a SEX PREDATOR....
This is not about Clinton. He got impeached for trying to hide his affair, remember, maybe you are too young.

uh there have been MANY credible women that have detailed knowledge of him raping them yet i have NEVER even ONCE heard you mention anything in all these years about THAT rapist,:rolleyes: Its always trump this,trump that. you sound like a broken record and you also remind me of this nutcase i used to know that had an obsession over clinton when he was president like you do with trump. I would say the same thing to him as i did to you,whats your obsession with Clinton,how come you never talk about Bushs corruption? You're as bad as he was.:rolleyes:

Penelope doesn't quite realize just how HYPOCRITICAL the HILLARY CULT looks on this issue....

yep i see she has played dodgeball with that post of yours ever since.HEE HEE she will of course play dodgeball with this post of mine as well since i exposed her hero clinton as a rapist.LOL:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back