Trump Attorney John Lauro to FOX News: “We Will Re-litigate *Every Single Issue* in the 2020 Election” (Through Discovery)

See? Contrarian to the core!
QAnon is made up BULLSHIT; a fake PHANTOM menace, made up by you demented Marxist idiots.
Just ANOTHER example of the GASLIGHT THEATRE from you twisted sick fucks!
None of that is a legal defense.

I assume you're just a crackpot. :dunno:
I do declare you're a demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie...

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers.

But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information.

The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

:rolleyes:

Discovery baby! That's what the Deep State does not want. Jack Smith has just opened up a can of worms with his bogus indictment.

Trump Attorney John Lauro to FOX News: “We Will Re-litigate *Every Single Issue* in the 2020 Election”​

Video in the link below. Brett Baier just got schooled by Trump's lawyer.

The indictment of President Trump yesterday by Special Prosecutor Jack Smith in Washington D.C. revolves heavily around the unproven assertion that the 2020 Election was legitimate, free from fraud and that President Trump “knowingly” asserted “baseless claims” of election fraud.
President Trump’s team was constricted immensely by a ridiculously narrow window of just a few weeks to compile data from an obfuscated election system that was bolstered by unprecedented COVID-19 mail-in balloting rules put in place. It was reminiscent of the Wild, Wild West. And still, cases were brought, and quickly dismissed, typically using procedural justifications such as “standing” or “laches” before any evidentiary hearings or discovery was permitted.
The Gateway Pundit has documented numerous examples of unresolved issues and concerns from USPS employees appearing to stuff piles of ballots into drop boxes in Michigan, to two 4am deliveries in the backdoor of the TCF Center in Detroit, more than 20,000 ballots delivered after the deadline in Maricopa County, the mysterious disappearance of Jesse Morgan’s USPS trailer that he claims contained around 250,000 filled out mail-in ballots transported from NJ to PA, and “erroneous code” being found on almost every Georgia county who’s system log files were analyzed. And that’s a few examples with many, many more documented.

In fact, just yesterday The Gateway Pundit published a report from Erich Speckin, a 20-year veteran contractor with the State of Michigan who investigated the 2020 Election AVCB ballots in Detroit and found there could be upwards of 35,000 illegal ballots.

Now, given the wording and accusations levied in the indictment against President Trump, one of his attorneys, John Lauro, weighed on FOX News with Brett Baier:
Couple of days ago I said on a different thread this would be trump's strategy.
Of course the Trumpinista clled it "FAKE NEWS"
Now they brag about it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It will, of course, fail.
Discovery has to be related to the matter at hand
The government will fight the paper bombing and will get Trump's lawyers sanctioned by the court.

This isn't Trump v some guy he cheated out of 10k bucks. This is the government with unlimited resources and a very public venue.

Trump's best bet is to negotiate a plea, soon.
The longer he waits the worse it will be.

Last edited:
Trump's had opportunities for discovery before. And yet his record of failure in court is perfect. Every single big lie case, without exception, was lost by Trump.

But this time its different, huh? Good luck with that.
/---/ That's not what happened. The courts refused to hear the cases, so there was no chance for discovery. But, you already knew that.

The record speaks for itself.... Trump always wins. 7 years later he's STILL playing golf on world class resorts and banging a super model every night. Meanwhile his counterpart has been caught taking millions in bribes, can't stay on its feet and molests 9-year olds.

And the shit-eating bidophiles are still having nightmares about a 30 foot orange nutsack smothering them in their sleep.

It is what it is. :laughing0301:
Now we know what MAGAts of low character think is "winning".

Forum List

Back