Trump Bans Bump Stocks

Trump just announced he signed an order to ban devices which turn guns in to automatic weapons. Ordered DOJ to start the process. The result of an investigation he ordered months ago. Done more than Obamakov ever did on gun control.

And he's meeting with all stakeholders in the next few weeks.
the left doesn't care, they are spinning it as bad news, to them.

anyway, just another run at the 2nd that succeeded.

Trump Takes Step to Ban ‘Bump Stocks’

When do we start yelling at him for infringing on our constitutional rights?

Wow, sure doesn't take you idiots long to complain about something possibly being banned just months after you wanted it banned.

I was being facetious, you silly. See, because everyone was barking at the Obama administration for pushing gun control. Now that Trumps dipping his toes into that water, I was wondering what the opinion on that was.

Sorry if I triggered your opinion on bump stocks, no pun intended

Wow, sure doesn't take you idiots long to complain about something possibly being banned just months after you wanted it banned.
Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. Trump pushes something they want, and still they trash him.

If it wasn't for double standards, they would have no standards at all.

Trump is trash. Obviously, he thinks he can throw out that little crumb, and all those kids and their parents will just go away. He's really that dumb.
Thanks for making my point.
You are very predictable.

Your point was that Trump is trash too? Good.

Trump just announced he signed an order to ban devices which turn guns in to automatic weapons. Ordered DOJ to start the process. The result of an investigation he ordered months ago. Done more than Obamakov ever did on gun control.

how is having a bump stock part of the 2nd amendment? if you go that route then do you believe fully automatic weapons should be readily available also?

you can't have a fully automatic weapon. bump stocks allow you to. you're pretty stupid to do this because you have zero capability to simply AIM now, but you're working around the system. why is stopping people from working around the system a violation of the 2nd amendment unless you do believe we should have fully automatic weapons?

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. Trump pushes something they want, and still they trash him.

If it wasn't for double standards, they would have no standards at all.

Trump is trash. Obviously, he thinks he can throw out that little crumb, and all those kids and their parents will just go away. He's really that dumb.
Thanks for making my point.
You are very predictable.

Your point was that Trump is trash too? Good.
Funny, in your typical simplistic way.

how is having a bump stock part of the 2nd amendment? if you go that route then do you believe fully automatic weapons should be readily available also?

you can't have a fully automatic weapon. bump stocks allow you to. you're pretty stupid to do this because you have zero capability to simply AIM now, but you're working around the system. why is stopping people from working around the system a violation of the 2nd amendment unless you do believe we should have fully automatic weapons?

Actually, I do! Much more accurate than a gimmicky bump stock. How can the leftists wail for the banning of bump stocks, then criticize when they are banned?

Actually, I do! Much more accurate than a gimmicky bump stock.
:) well that would be my point also. a bump stock may make a semi-automatic mimic a fully automatic one but it certainly isn't the same thing overall.

and while i'd love to have a fully automatic weapon, as a society we can't even handle having one that *looks* like one so that's a toy better left put away and guarded.

Whatever...bump stocks are gone fine...you can use your belt loop on your pants to recreate the bump stock effect...I won't say how here but we do it all the time just messin around...

Kind of like I can create a sawed off shotgun with just a $2 hacksaw

But I don't do it because I don't want to risk arrest

Bump stocks don't turn guns into machine guns. You still have to pull the trigger for each shot to fire. I even wrote to Trump and explained that to him, if this story is even true.

Note to President Trump.......

Obama opposes a ban on assault rifles

Bump stocks don't turn guns into machine guns. You still have to pull the trigger for each shot to fire. I even wrote to Trump and explained that to him, if this story is even true.

Silly Mikey. Everybody knows Trump-0 doesn't read.

I'm sure there won't be confiscations or anything, just no new ones. I wish I had gotten that electric "hellfire" trigger mathingy now.

The only thing I would say is he needs to get something in return.

National reciprocity, or national minimum standards for ease of gun access. Eliminate laws like NYC's sullivan law that allows the government creeps to force a person to wait 3-6 months and pay $600 in fees for a freaking home only revolver permit.

Obama Bin Lying Obama Bin Spying was the Lyingest, Spyenest, Laziest President in History. His Legacy Sucks almost as hard as his boyfriends do.
trying.so.hard. :777:

The only thing I would say is he needs to get something in return.

National reciprocity, or national minimum standards for ease of gun access. Eliminate laws like NYC's sullivan law that allows the government creeps to force a person to wait 3-6 months and pay $600 in fees for a freaking home only revolver permit.
in a typical fashion i could see that. but knowing trump this will come up later when he does want something.

and i do feel for ya in trying to simply get a pistol. that is freaking crazy one state can make you wait 3-6 minutes and the other never allow it.

Yeah the pressure form the youth movement in Florida is already being felt by Republicans and lying Trump. This is the beginning of the Attempt To Placate. Where Lying Donald and the Republicans trot out these easy non-fixes that should have been done years ago and then claim they are doing something.

They've had this 'retreat' list in hand for a decade or more, where they fake like they are taking action but it is empty and vacuous. But they scream and wail as if they've banned guns.

Won't work cons, the time has arrived.

Movement? They're just chanting like insolent , clueless children.

They are tired of so many dying. It’s a shame more adults don’t care more. We should be protecting our people.
Our people should be protecting themselves but you don't want them to be able to do that do you?

There is a reason the UK, Japan, Germany, Denmark, Australia and many other countries don’t have a mass shooting problem. I would like to make them rare here too.

Only 1% of all murders occur in mass shootings so you are 99 times more likely to be murdered in some other situation.

I'd say that's pretty rare

Forum List

Back