Trump Begins Throttling California

Well, California could just provide forest management. Just sayin.

Which is what they should do. Of course given they can't even manage their poop and drug needle covered streets.........

But in general, yeah, that is how it should be. California should deal with managing their own land.

Poop and needle covered streets? Really??? You're even more ignorant and misinformed than I first thought, and that's saying a lot.

They do have a poop problem though. Rapidly becoming a shithole with all the 3rd world people just walking over the border to their sanctuary, where they are put above Americans.

There is nothing that can be done about the poop problem. Starbucks is installing needle disposal boxes. That should help with the needles.

This is an interesting bit...fire suppression was

Timeline: California’s intense tree mortality follows a culture of fire suppression driven by logging interests

1890s: Loggers have already started to complain that the Sierra Nevada could be significantly more productive for timber harvesting if wildfire were suppressed.

So ya wanna be a sanctuary state, do ya? Too busy taking care of foreigners to take care of forest management, eh?

In a Wednesday morning tweet, President Trump said he had instructed the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to cut off funding for California wildfire relief unless the state improves its forest management.

Trump Tells FEMA to Halt Funds for California Wildfires
When a president uses emergency disaster aid for partisan political purposes to punish innocent people, there is only one word for it: deplorable.

When his supporters applaud it they give meaning to the term “basket of deplorables”.

Say....did Trump punish Texas for Houston’s horrific flooding? Didn’t think so...

Should he have? Seems to me that building on a floodplain is a human stupidity; unless designs take the flooding into account of course.

47048f6fad961e8adaac8725f2e2bcd7.jpg

Greg

It isn’t a flood plain problem...Houston's Flood Is a Design Problem - The Atlantic

:lol:Love the picture!
Logging companies have volunteered to come in and remove the bark beetle infested trees before entire forests are killed. The envirowackos were outraged saying that loggers only cared about profits and would clearcut acres.

Trees killed by bark beetles are worthless except for firewood and then must be heat treated or the beetles would spread.

So ya wanna be a sanctuary state, do ya? Too busy taking care of foreigners to take care of forest management, eh?

In a Wednesday morning tweet, President Trump said he had instructed the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to cut off funding for California wildfire relief unless the state improves its forest management.

When a president uses emergency disaster aid for partisan political purposes to punish innocent people, there is only one word for it: deplorable.

When his supporters applaud it they give meaning to the term “basket of deplorables”.

Say....did Trump punish Texas for Houston’s horrific flooding? Didn’t think so...

what did Houston do to make the flooding worse? Anything? What are the partisan politics involved in telling California to get some sane forestry management programs?

The fire started on federal land. The state of California has nothing o do with it. The feds saw no reason to undertake any fire mitigation activities in Plumas.

The way to strong arm California is to start looking for illegal aliens in their marijuana shops. And if the feds just happen to notice people buying and selling dope. Bust everyone.

California is already addicted to marijuana taxes. And I think the voters will give up their illegal aliens before they give up their legal pot.
And that's why trump got elected ladies and gentleman...this genius and his idea hahahaha

Trump: “The response and recovery effort probably has never been seen for something like this. This is an island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water.”

Trump is turning California into another Puerto Rico. People need to start being honest, Trump is a fucking racist.

Nah! I’m very proud, blessed and successful here in California. I will not dare living any where else.

Business leaving California has been going on BUT ......

We are the 6th largest economy in the world. Other states can not even come close.. Business are booming all over that I can’t complain. With the largest populations at 4.1% unemployment. Awesome.

The WELL TO DO (wealthy) are still doing very well in California. It has become like Venezuela. The elite, well off are fine. The poor get public support, and the Middle Income Earner gets pushed out.

Well who is forcing the middle income earner to subsidizer low wage earners? The federal government which thinks that increasing earned income credits is a solution to a minimum wage of $7.50 per hour - and has been for more than a generation.

You do know there's state income tax and state welfare in CA, eh? No, eh?

You're a hoser, eh?

The senate will rebuke and castrate him again. Just another man-made heat wave emanating from the mouth of president pussy.

Uh-oh. Mega-million$ Pelo$i now mu$t reluctantly find a way to reconvene Congre$$ $ans excu$e$. It'$ like a che$$ game, I$n't it. E$pecially $ince the mega-millionaire$$ Pelo$i ha$ criticized Pre$ident Trump being too wealthy to under$tand "regular" people like her$elf. LMAO!!!
Nancy Pelosi Net Worth 2018: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding, Salary, Siblings

Last edited:

The senate will rebuke and castrate him again. Just another man-made heat wave emanating from the mouth of president pussy.

Uh-oh. Mega-million$ Pelo$i now mu$t reluctantly find a way to reconvene Congre$$ $ans excu$e$. It'$ like a che$$ game, I$n't it. E$pecially $ince the mega-millionaire$$ Pelo$i ha$ criticized Pre$ident Trump being too wealthy to under$tand "regular" people like her$elf. LMAO!!!

One does not accumulate $140 million on a salary of 193,000.

Hey! If Congress stays shut down, they can't be voting for those special interests and be getting their stock options and kickbacks n stuff. :eek:

Keep it shut down for all of Q1 2019!

Last edited:
what's funny about this millionth topic about California....The racists and the dumbos all come out here to bash california, but then they use technology from California, Produce from California, entertainment from California, tax dollars from California :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump: “The response and recovery effort probably has never been seen for something like this. This is an island surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water.”

Trump is turning California into another Puerto Rico. People need to start being honest, Trump is a fucking racist.
No he isn't. Tissue?

3 decades Trump was in the public eye and never branded a racist. Not until he started running on the Republican ticket.

Trump visits Rosa Parks' legacy in his weekly address

Ellis Island Medal of Honor:

Ellis Island Medal of Honor - Wikipedia

iu

Hey! If Congress stays shut down, they can't be voting for those special interests and be getting their stock options and kickbacks n stuff. :eek:

I'm pretty sure Ms. Pelosi will now reconvene her Congress and search for alternatives to get out of funding the wall, except Trump is holding the winning card, imho. He doesn't really want to cause CA any inconvenience. He just wants the wall up, and Pelosi thought she could dig her heels in and not negotiate anything at all. If she doesn't negotiate, she will be held responsible for her failure at leadership, and her own people will tell her, "you're FIRED!" I am betting she will accede graciously, back at the negotiations table like a grownup.

I'm pretty sure Ms. Pelosi will now reconvene her Congress and search for alternatives to get out of funding the wall, except Trump is holding the winning card, imho. He doesn't really want to cause CA any inconvenience. He just wants the wall up, and Pelosi thought she could dig her heels in and not negotiate anything at all. If she doesn't negotiate, she will be held responsible for her failure at leadership, and her own people will tell her, "you're FIRED!" I am betting she will accede graciously, back at the negotiations table like a grownup.
You mean the fence, right?

3 decades Trump was in the public eye and never branded a racist. Not until he started running on the Republican ticket.

iu

That's not true... him and his father got sued over housing discrimination back when he was a Democrat.

Are you talking about the wall that will force Mexico to act like grownups as in taking care of its own people? Call it whatever you want. If Mexico goes on with its present uncooperation in giving jobs to what its snobbish leadership refers to as its 'pisanos', it is not only going to have a big 'fence/wall' at its northern border, there isn't gonna be any mail with big fat checks in the letters from those they formerly forced into poverty so the upper class could be supremely wealthy. IOW, Mexico could have prevented this angst by being a good neighbor, but it was too damn greedy for all that money coming from migrants to home, where they could grab it with taxation and make the wealthy wealthier yet. For some reason, they're not educating the poor, and life for them is total misery. One of these years, Mexico is going to be standing in the corner under UN scrutiny if it doesn't start sharing and caring for its own people. For goodness' sakes, they have the best weather for most of the year with a mecca for tourists and their wealthy on the Baja peninsula.

iu

That's not true... him and his father got sued over housing discrimination back when he was a Democrat.

What year was that? Hmm? I already know, but want to see if you do.

Are you talking about the wall that will force Mexico to act like grownups as in taking care of its own people? Call it whatever you want. If Mexico goes on with its present uncooperation in giving jobs to what its snobbish leadership refers to as its 'pisanos', it is not only going to have a big 'fence/wall' at its northern border, there isn't gonna be any mail with big fat checks in the letters from those they formerly forced into poverty so the upper class could be supremely wealthy. IOW, Mexico could have prevented this angst by being a good neighbor, but it was too damn greedy for all that money coming from migrants to home, where they could grab it with taxation and make the wealthy wealthier yet. For some reason, they're not educating the poor, and life for them is total misery. One of these years, Mexico is going to be standing in the corner under UN scrutiny if it doesn't start sharing and caring for its own people. For goodness' sakes, they have the best weather for most of the year with a mecca for tourists and their wealthy on the Baja peninsula.
Yeah the fence.

iu

What year was that? Hmm? I already know, but want to see if you do.

It was in the 70's. He's been affiliated with both parties. People aren't calling him a racist because he is a Republican, it's because of what he says and does. There are racist in every party.

Hillary Clinton has also won that same reward. From some of the people they have given the award to, it doesn't sound like it is prestigious as some might think.

Morning Joe's wife's dad has won the same award as well. It might as well be a participation trophy.

Forum List

Back