Trump Begins Throttling California

Idiot conservatives have no idea of the meaning of the term "sanctuary cities". They think it's places where illegal immigrants can commit crimes with impunity. Not places where they can REPORT crimes committed against them with no fear of deportation.

Straw man. No one ever said they could "commit crimes with impunity". The only crime sanctuary cities let them commit with impunity is the crime of BEING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. If those cities didn't allow that, they wouldn't be committing any of their other crimes AT ALL.

Idiot conservatives have no idea of the meaning of the term "sanctuary cities". They think it's places where illegal immigrants can commit crimes with impunity. Not places where they can REPORT crimes committed against them with no fear of deportation.

Straw man. No one ever said they could "commit crimes with impunity". The only crime sanctuary cities let them commit with impunity is the crime of BEING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. If those cities didn't allow that, they wouldn't be committing any of their other crimes AT ALL.

My God she's a committed lefty loon without an ounce of common sense.

You sure make her look like an idiot. Carry on. LOL

My God she's a committed lefty loon without an ounce of common sense.

You sure make her look like an idiot. Carry on. LOL

Why, thank you. I believe I will. ;)

Lie. The fires that killed people were not Federal lands.
Oh really?

The Camp Fire began Nov. 8 in National Forest Service land and, powered by 50 mph winds, dashed into Concow, Magalia and Paradise, where firefighters said it morphed into an urban firestorm — blitzing from home to home, with less dependence on fir and pine for tinder.

California's fire answers: Logging, brush clearance and growth controls
"Public officials from the state capitol in Sacramento to Washington, D.C., are pushing policies intended to reverse the old ways — reducing an over-abundance of trees and other fuel and placing tighter controls on human development in fire danger zones. The new rules will increase controlled burns, ramp up logging and brush clearance and further buffer new home development close to wildlands."
Read your own link asshole!

None of which will do jack shit towards preventing the kind of catastrophic fires that happened this year.
That's not what Jerry Brown said.
CAREFUL!!!! You might step on the ten toed salamander!
I hope the entire state of Cal. burns to ashes!

What is it with right wingers. Always wishing death and destruction on other Americans. It just seems so unAmerican, that attitude. No "One for all and all for one" with you clowns is there?

Wishing and causing are very different.....

California has billions for illegals and a choo choo to nowhere, we don’t need to pay for their lack of proper wildland management.
Most of the worst fires have been on federal lands.
Thank you Obama.
Takes more than eight years to create a problem like that doofus.
Thank God we finally have a President who is taking action on prevention with smart wildlands management now.

California is the most mismanaged state in the U.S. It is utterly criminal what the Democrats have done to that once great state. Glad I got out of there when I did. Now, even major industry is leaving, and taking its jobs with it due to the extremely high taxes, high energy costs, and other high costs of doing business.

Nah! I’m very proud, blessed and successful here in California. I will not dare living any where else.

Business leaving California has been going on BUT ......

We are the 6th largest economy in the world.

You were 5th a couple of years back. Just sayin'.

Let say even 3rd or 4th or 5th couple of years back...... STILL the top 10 largest economy of the world far far better than any states or the whole world.
What are you saying again?

7th by next year.

With the economy this good. I doubt it.

California is the most mismanaged state in the U.S. It is utterly criminal what the Democrats have done to that once great state. Glad I got out of there when I did. Now, even major industry is leaving, and taking its jobs with it due to the extremely high taxes, high energy costs, and other high costs of doing business.

Nah! I’m very proud, blessed and successful here in California. I will not dare living any where else.

Business leaving California has been going on BUT ......

We are the 6th largest economy in the world.

You were 5th a couple of years back. Just sayin'.

Let say even 3rd or 4th or 5th couple of years back...... STILL the top 10 largest economy of the world far far better than any states or the whole world.
What are you saying again?

7th by next year.

With the economy this good. I doubt it.

Watch Newsom. He'll manage it.

Who are you lying to ?
I live here and is the best state one can be at is not for the lazy nor the racists that I agree.
And I wish it true that industries are leaving so we dont have too much traffic and housing market slows down.....stop lying dude.
industries can leave,but the State is still going to be crowded....

what's funny about this millionth topic about California....The racists and the dumbos all come out here to bash california, but then they use technology from California, Produce from California, entertainment from California, tax dollars from California :abgg2q.jpg:
i bet they are using more things made in China....

So ya wanna be a sanctuary state, do ya? Too busy taking care of foreigners to take care of forest management, eh?

In a Wednesday morning tweet, President Trump said he had instructed the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to cut off funding for California wildfire relief unless the state improves its forest management.

Trump Tells FEMA to Halt Funds for California Wildfires
Not really noticing the throttling here.

what's funny about this millionth topic about California....The racists and the dumbos all come out here to bash california, but then they use technology from California, Produce from California, entertainment from California, tax dollars from California :abgg2q.jpg:

What funnier about these racists and dumbos California basher?

They came or originated from California. They made a fortune by selling their property here in California. Then moved to other states like Nevada, Texas or Arizona etc etc etc

If not for California these assholes doesn’t have that much $ to bragged around.

So ya wanna be a sanctuary state, do ya? Too busy taking care of foreigners to take care of forest management, eh?

In a Wednesday morning tweet, President Trump said he had instructed the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to cut off funding for California wildfire relief unless the state improves its forest management.

Trump Tells FEMA to Halt Funds for California Wildfires

Yet another Trumpette so duped as to think the CA fires were CA's fault.

Being a sancuary State does not mean taking care of anyone.

I wish the fuck you God damn assholes would learn what a sanctuary city is.

Who are you lying to ?
I live here and is the best state one can be at is not for the lazy nor the racists that I agree.
And I wish it true that industries are leaving so we dont have too much traffic and housing market slows down.....stop lying dude.
industries can leave,but the State is still going to be crowded....
I live here....no one I know who is 40 or older was born here except my wife....people come from all over the world and all over the US for work...if it was what you guys claim, I wouldnt see millions of people here, and every restaurant, store, business is booming.

Forum List

Back