trump begs Florida judge to restore his Twitter account

Do you think trump should have his Twitter account reactivated?

• No, he'll just call for more violence

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Yes, trump has learned his lesson and will behave in the future

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters
That's actually not true. If they make a TOS, then they have to follow it. Otherwise, they can be sued. Furthermore, their TOS docne't comply with government regulations.

Almost everything you say about this subject is pure fantasy.

You assholes believe Twitter is totally above the law. That's because you're a bunch of fucking NAZIs.
LOLOL

If that were true, fucking moron, this website would have been sued into oblivion.

Johm Stossel is suing Twitter for exactly that reason, turd.
Stossel is suing Twitter claiming they defamed him by saying one of his posts was misleading.

He will almost certainly lose the case. It’s more popular among the right wing to get fame for filing a lawsuit than actually winning one.

Stossel is suing Twitter claiming they defamed him by saying one of his posts was misleading.

He will almost certainly lose the case. It’s more popular among the right wing to get fame for filing a lawsuit than actually winning one.
They always give a reason for banning you, and those reasons are always defamatory you fucking moron. If he doesn't win, Trump will appoint some judges who make sure he doesn't win. You are forgetting that a majority in the SC are conservatives.

They always give a reason for banning you, and those reasons are always defamatory you fucking moron. If he doesn't win, Trump will appoint some judges who make sure he doesn't win. You are forgetting that a majority in the SC are conservatives.
LOLOL

The only judges Trump can appoint are ones to work as waiters at Mar-a-Lago.

in 2024, dumbass.
LOLOL

Fucking moron.... which party is in control of the Executive branch in 2024??? Who can Trump appoint in 2024???

rotfl-gif.288736

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

Why'd you cut off the rest of my post, fucking moron? You a coward? Post a link to your definition of a common carrier.....
<crickets>

I take it your utter refusal to post a link to YOUR source for the definition of a common carrier is because YOUR source provides the exact same definition as MY "hack leftwing website." Way to go to prove yet again just how big of a fucking moron you are.

Ever???

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

Fucking moron.... which party is in control of the Executive branch in 2024??? Who can Trump appoint in 2024???

rotfl-gif.288736

Ever???
Trump, you fucking moron.

Do you know any expressions other than "fucking moron?"

<crickets>

I take it your utter refusal to post a link to YOUR source for the definition of a common carrier is because YOUR source provides the exact same definition as MY "hack leftwing website." Way to go to prove yet again just how big of a fucking moron you are.

Ever???

:abgg2q.jpg:
You have me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck. Your definition was made up by the author, not based on any kind of scholarship. It was probably made up last week.

Trump, you fucking moron.

Do you know any expressions other than "fucking moron?"
LOL

Fucking moron, Trump will not be in control of the Executive branch in 2024, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Trump will not be in a position to appoint any federal judges in 2024.

Ever??? :ack-1:

You have me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck. Your definition was made up by the author, not based on any kind of scholarship. It was probably made up last week.
Fucking moron, you already proved you have no different definition. Sucks to be you.

LOL

Fucking moron, Trump will not be in control of the Executive branch in 2024, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Trump will not be in a position to appoint any federal judges in 2024.

Ever??? :ack-1:
When you demonstrate the ability to predict the future, perhaps someone will listen to you.

Biden has a 38% approval rating, fucking moron.

Forum List

Back