Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1728356674617.png

Sounds fair to me! What do you think?

The Bible has a place in public schools

It’s in the library, on the world religions shelf

I'd agree with that.

Public schools should not teach religion or homosexuality or hating America and white people.

But wishing they would stop isn't going to stop them.

Only school vouchers will.

The Pro Israel "Christian" Bible Thumping RINO is ALWAYS AGAINST SCHOOL VOUCHERS and instead tries to shove the Bible into public education. The people doing this are ABSOLUTE MORONS who do not have the best interests of their kids first. The best interest is SCHOOL VOUCHERS.

Can someone explain to me WHY the W 911 Pro Israel RINOs are so bitterly OPPOSED to SCHOOL VOUCHERS...

There is no greater way to tell if a Republican is a RINO than the issue of SCHOOL VOUCHERS.

Nobody in America today is an actual CONSERVATIVE unless that person is 100% for SCHOOL VOUCHERS. Period.

We are a Christian nation, the Bible should be taught, the only question is which translation (I say use multiple versions).

But the "Progressives" have been anti-Christian for 125+ years and have brought us to the immoral place we are at.

We are a Christian nation, the Bible should be taught, the only question is which translation (I say use multiple versions).

But the "Progressives" have been anti-Christian for 125+ years and have brought us to the immoral place we are at.
It is taught

Within the appropriate context of history and cultural studies

Well when President Trump is sworn in and we start implementing Project 2025, the Bible will be taught again and Christ declared our King. It will be awesome.

Forum List

Back