Trump Blames everyone else for Yemen Bombing problems..

Throwing each other under the bus already...

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 51m51 minutes ago
..Ryan died on a winning mission ( according to General Mattis), not a "failure." Time for the U.S. to get smart and start winning again!

7,577 replies3,774 retweets19,819 likes

Yemen 'BANS US ground raids on Al Qaeda bases' after Trump's first raid killed little girl

Trump blames everything on somebody else. You will not see him once take responsibility for the thing he does or the problems he creates. He's a sociopath.
and yet he went and met and grieved with the family of the fallen Seal at the airport where his body went. consoling their loss. hmmm, you want to diss those people too? why is it you're so anti-american and pro muslim anyway? what you got in the muslim business?

How do you make the jump from his saying that Trump botched this raid, to saying that he is pro-Muslim. It defies logic and reason, but then you're a Trumpbot so logic and reason are non-existent.
really you ask that question? wow. See his hatred of Trump got in the way of the military. fk, That's unamerican. So, if he's unamerican and backing all this muslim shit, then he must be pro muslim. I just asked what he gets out of it.
He gets out of it telling the truth. Like when he corrected that idiot women at a town hall meeting that " No Obama isn't a Muslim. He's a decent man I have fundamental differences with"
It's a sad state of affairs when John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski are the only sane republicans left and the only ones willing to say the emperor isnt wearing any clothes.

Wow, so true. I respect McCain a lot, and Lindsey Graham now too...

Shit happens and they got what they wanted. I don't see how politicizing this is helping anyone..
Why didn't yemen say shit when Obama killed a teenage boy with a drone? Its not like they have a government anyways.. Fake news?

Because Trump screwed up big time. This, killing 40 civilians, one soldier dying and a plane lost is nothing like one teen boy

How is Trump responsible for the leak that tipped off Al Qaeda?

How is Trump responsible for the actions of the superior who was aware that the jihadists were tipped off to the mission and still sent in the forces resulting in the firefight?

And more importantly how is any CIC responsible for radical Islamists insisting on taking women and children to the battlefield and/or using them as human shields.

..Ryan died on a winning mission ( according to General Mattis), not a "failure." Time for the U.S. to get smart and start winning again!

Yemen 'BANS US ground raids on Al Qaeda bases' after Trump's first raid killed little girl
Where does this have anything to do with Paul Ryan? I'm really confused.

No one was thrown under the bus in the OP either, Eagle's just trying to alleviate a little bit of his Trump butt hurt

I am so proud of you Kaz, you didn't call me a whore... :beer:

Trump blames everything on somebody else. You will not see him once take responsibility for the thing he does or the problems he creates. He's a sociopath.
and yet he went and met and grieved with the family of the fallen Seal at the airport where his body went. consoling their loss. hmmm, you want to diss those people too? why is it you're so anti-american and pro muslim anyway? what you got in the muslim business?

How do you make the jump from his saying that Trump botched this raid, to saying that he is pro-Muslim. It defies logic and reason, but then you're a Trumpbot so logic and reason are non-existent.
really you ask that question? wow. See his hatred of Trump got in the way of the military. fk, That's unamerican. So, if he's unamerican and backing all this muslim shit, then he must be pro muslim. I just asked what he gets out of it.
He gets out of it telling the truth. Like when he corrected that idiot women at a town hall meeting that " No Obama isn't a Muslim. He's a decent man I have fundamental differences with"
It's a sad state of affairs when John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski are the only sane republicans left and the only ones willing to say the emperor isnt wearing any clothes.

Wow, so true. I respect McCain a lot, and Lindsey Graham now too...

McCain and Graham are the sons of bitches who fought to keep the Muslim Brotherhood in power in Egypt.

Knowing full well that this terror organization was torturing and killing Coptic Christians and others.

McCain loves the terrorists errrrrrrrr fake rebels who are actually mercenaries in Syria and has been trying to kill Assad and install the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood as a government.

He was completely in Obama's back pocket doing all these dirties aka crimes against humanity.

He once was a hero. Now he's a bitter old warmongering evil asshole who should be charged with crimes against humanity and face the court in Le Hague. Along of course with a number of others including oh Obama, Harper, Cameron....long list.

Shit happens and they got what they wanted. I don't see how politicizing this is helping anyone..
Why didn't yemen say shit when Obama killed a teenage boy with a drone? Its not like they have a government anyways.. Fake news?

Because Trump screwed up big time. This, killing 40 civilians, one soldier dying and a plane lost is nothing like one teen boy

How is Trump responsible for the actions of the superior who was aware that the jihadists were tipped off to the mission and still sent in the forces resulting in the firefight?

And more importantly how is any CIC responsible for radical Islamists insisting on taking women and children to the battlefield and/or using them as human shields.

Blaming Trump may not be fair since military planners are the people who offered up this plan. But Trump ran on the platform that he knew more than the Generals and he alone would solve the ISIS problem in the Middle East. Those two things will come back and haunt him and hopefully make him measure his words and promises more carefully in the future. The last item hasn't been explored or talked about in any official documents we will have to wait for the official inquiry if there ever is one.

As far as a leak goes all the reports that I have read said it was the extra activity of drones that confirmed something suspicious was going on and the huge noise of the tilt-rotor aircraft further confirmed it and allowed the leak to spread. For me, the most disturbing part of this is the fact that mission commanders knew that the mission had been compromised and continued the mission into a hot LZ. To me, that is the most damning evidence, whoever made that decision wanted the al Qaeda leader no matter the cost and I wonder how far up that decision process went.

that's what happens when the "leader" doesn't like actual information and plans military action over tea and crumpets with is son in law and a white supremacist conspiracy nut

You do know that douchebags administration planed the mission right??

You're comments don't seem to apply to him.

Oh and where's your sorrow for the loss of that fine Navy SEAL??

All you rant about are a son in law and a white supremacist which Trump is not.

You do know the commander with boots on the ground decided to go ahead with the mission right. Nah. Guess you didn't or you wouldn't have made your asinine comments.

Oh and no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy. It was true in Moltke's day and it will be true for every battle fought in the future.

Last edited:

I agree and from what I've read those woman picked up guns and started firing at our boys. They got their asses shot off.

Is Donald Trump responsible for his actions or not?

that's what happens when the "leader" doesn't like actual information and plans military action over tea and crumpets with is son in law and a white supremacist conspiracy nut

You do know the commander with boots on the ground decided to go ahead with the mission right. Nah. Guess you didn't or you wouldn't have made your asinine comments.

Oh and no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy. It was true in Moltke's day and it will be true for every battle fought in the future.

Like I have already said in a previous post, Trumps pen signed the order ,so the blaming it on Obama fails.

If it was a success, Trump would have taken the credit, we all know that.

Like I have already said in a previous post, Trumps pen signed the order ,so the blaming it on Obama fails.

If it was a success, Trump would have taken the credit, we all know that.

Following the high-profile raid in Yemen last week by SEAL Team Six to capture/kill a number of Al Qaeda high value targets, the question is now being asked as to whether the raid was a success or a spectacular failure. The real answer is probably somewhere in between.

The buck stops at Trumps desk because he is POTUS as it should.

You DO know that plans need to be continually updated and reevaluated, right?

Odd that you cannot get an answer to that simple question.

You DO know that plans need to be continually updated and reevaluated, right?

I'm sure they were.

From what I've read the decision to go ahead with the raid was the decision of the leader of the team. He was boots on the ground after all.

No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy and that been proven time and time again.

It was bad luck, not poor planning. Murphy spoke.

Odd that you cannot get an answer to that simple question.

The buck always stops at the leaders desk as it should.

Since he wasn't boots on the ground he went with what the leader of the team who was boots on the ground wanted to do. That leader wanted to continue the mission.

No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy. That has been true in every battle in every war ever fought.

Bad luck and shit happens. Murphy spoke.

A fact everyone should remember.

How did Obama's first bombing in Yemen go in 2011? Wrong target and 41 civilians killed was it?

These are Obama policies.

Great comeback , blame it all on Obama...

0f371c1ea240552daa53342e3212cbe0.jpg
For eight years BONOBO blamed all his fuck-ups on Bush.
BONOBO was the one who initially directed the raid to take place.
But BONOBO being the POS coward he proved to be waited until he was out of office before the planned raid was implemented.
Fucking BASTARD.

Given the time frame, Obama planned it and Trump said 'Ok' to the mission. they share this specific one.

There were many missions that were part of Obamas bombing policy.

Trump has made it his priorities to change everything Obama did since day 1, nope can't blame this on Obama unless if you can prove Trump couldn't change the policy..
President Trump had been in office for five minutes.
The military who had planned the raid under Obama's direction went to President Trump and basically told him the raid had been in the planning stage for months and needed to go forward when the weather was right. President Trump took the military at their word.
The raid was a great success.

Given the time frame, Obama planned it and Trump said 'Ok' to the mission. they share this specific one.

Trump has made it his priorities to change everything Obama did since day 1, nope can't blame this on Obama unless if you can prove Trump couldn't change the policy..
Mattis IS looking into it. Obama was so afraid of a bombing going awry that he micromanaged the field. He required his personal approval of every attack. Mattis is looking at making these decisions go back to lower commanders in the field.

'No boots on the ground' policy since the removal of troops from Iraq. Been policy for years.

This is to Old Lady as well..

The timeline clearly shows that the both teams looked over and signed off the raid..

Trump had the pen in his hand , so he made the final decision.

Questions rise about Trump-ordered raid in Yemen
Based on the advice of top military commanders.
If President Trump had used his pen to stop the raid YOU!!!!! would be screaming your fucking head off: "SEE! I told you so! Trump won't take the advice of his top military commanders!!!! "
You need to take your tongue out of BONOBO's asshole!

From what I've read the decision to go ahead with the raid was the decision of the leader of the team. He was boots on the ground after all.

No leader has a death wish or is willing to lead his team into a bad situation where he thinks members of his team will die. If 'go' is a bad call he can override the decision UNLESS is that the mission is SO critical is worth the risk, then 'shit flows down hill from the top'. This mission was not THAT critical.

Based on the advice of top military commanders.
If President Trump had used his pen to stop the raid YOU!!!!! would be screaming your fucking head off: "SEE! I told you so! Trump won't take the advice of his top military commanders!!!! "
You need to take your tongue out of BONOBO's asshole!
Liberals are desperately pathetic and hypocritical.

There are over 500 dead innocent Syrian men women and children buried somewhere 'thinking' 'Where were you f*ing snowflakes before/after we were murdered, and when if Barak Obama going to step up and claim responsibility for not preventing our deaths in his UN-Authorized, UN-Constitutional war?!

Forum List

Back