Trump Blames everyone else for Yemen Bombing problems..

This is the way it's going to be for the next 4 years or until fat Trumpy with his fast food diet has a stroke or is impeached.
Everything reported on Trump by the press that isn't a wet kiss thrown at him is going to be called " fake news"
This is a dictator's main tactic. Marginalizing the free press.
Yet all the Trumpets are going along with this narrative.
They're going if they cry FAKE NEWS enough time, Americans won't believe anything anymore except what their supreme commander tells them.
On a side note the book 1984 is rolling off the shelves at an all time high pace.
yep, your obstructionist party.

Throwing each other under the bus already...

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 51m51 minutes ago
..Ryan died on a winning mission ( according to General Mattis), not a "failure." Time for the U.S. to get smart and start winning again!

7,577 replies3,774 retweets19,819 likes

Yemen 'BANS US ground raids on Al Qaeda bases' after Trump's first raid killed little girl

Trump blames everything on somebody else. You will not see him once take responsibility for the thing he does or the problems he creates. He's a sociopath.
and yet he went and met and grieved with the family of the fallen Seal at the airport where his body went. consoling their loss. hmmm, you want to diss those people too? why is it you're so anti-american and pro muslim anyway? what you got in the muslim business?

How do you make the jump from his saying that Trump botched this raid, to saying that he is pro-Muslim. It defies logic and reason, but then you're a Trumpbot so logic and reason are non-existent.

Tiny Dancer cracks me up.
Concerning a real hero John McCain ( not like Trump who weaseled his way out of being drafted for bone slurs for Christ sake)
" fuck him fuck whatever he says"

The new Deplorable meme.
If they don't hear it directly from their Supreme Commander, FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE.

What a way to run a country!

..Ryan died on a winning mission ( according to General Mattis), not a "failure." Time for the U.S. to get smart and start winning again!

Yemen 'BANS US ground raids on Al Qaeda bases' after Trump's first raid killed little girl

Trump blames everything on somebody else. You will not see him once take responsibility for the thing he does or the problems he creates. He's a sociopath.
and yet he went and met and grieved with the family of the fallen Seal at the airport where his body went. consoling their loss. hmmm, you want to diss those people too? why is it you're so anti-american and pro muslim anyway? what you got in the muslim business?

How do you make the jump from his saying that Trump botched this raid, to saying that he is pro-Muslim. It defies logic and reason, but then you're a Trumpbot so logic and reason are non-existent.
really you ask that question? wow. See his hatred of Trump got in the way of the military. fk, That's unamerican. So, if he's unamerican and backing all this muslim shit, then he must be pro muslim. I just asked what he gets out of it.

This is the way it's going to be for the next 4 years or until fat Trumpy with his fast food diet has a stroke or is impeached.
Everything reported on Trump by the press that isn't a wet kiss thrown at him is going to be called " fake news"
They're going if they cry FAKE NEWS enough time, Americans won't believe anything anymore except what their supreme commander tells them.
On a side note the book 1984 is rolling off the shelves at an all time high pace.
You didn't just say that after the GOP obstructed everything Obama did for 8 years. No mirrors in your trailer?

Tiny Dancer cracks me up.
Concerning a real hero John McCain ( not like Trump who weaseled his way out of being drafted for bone slurs for Christ sake)
" fuck him fuck whatever he says"

The new Deplorable meme.
If they don't hear it directly from their Supreme Commander, FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE.

What a way to run a country!
too funny. John McCain doesn't get to say anything and carry around prisoner of war. A true american puts his past behind. So why didn't you let McCain win the WH back in '08?

You didn't just say that after the GOP obstructed everything Obama did for 8 years. No mirrors in your trailer?
no, I called him a liar. He lied about obummerfail, he lied that we'd keep doctors, plans and it would be cheaper. hee hee, he drew red lines in the sand and stepped away from them. he was just a failed president and his legacy will be washed away.

Oh, and the big one, he created ISIS, hmmmmmmm wonder why.

really you ask that question? wow. See his hatred of Trump got in the way of the military. fk, That's unamerican. So, if he's unamerican and backing all this muslim shit, then he must be pro muslim. I just asked what he gets out of it.

Thank you proving to me that you really are a total idiot. No wonder you voted for the Snowflake-in-Chief. I'm surprised you aren't hiding under your bed what with all of the terrorists around and the highest murder rate in years. TrumpleThinSkin is clearly terrified and you should be too.

He gets out of it telling the truth. Like when he corrected that idiot women at a town hall meeting that " No Obama isn't a Muslim. He's a decent man I have fundamental differences with"
It's a sad state of affairs when John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski are the only sane republicans left and the only ones willing to say the emperor isnt wearing any clothes.

Thank you proving to me that you really are a total idiot. No wonder you voted for the Snowflake-in-Chief. I'm surprised you aren't hiding under your bed what with all of the terrorists around and the highest murder rate in years. TrumpleThinSkin is clearly terrified and you should be too.
how's that. I'm fine with myself. I have no hate at you. You're just confused and don't know who to believe. I read, I think and I learn. I'm not asking for safe space, I haven't burnt cars or destroyed businesses or beat hitlery supporters. Who are you sure you're talking too exactly?

Good point Dragon Lady. Trump's lie about the highest murder rate in 47 years is just part of his plan to scare the shit out of the uninformed, along with his Muslim ban, in order to get his toxic agenda passed.
I can't believe Trump is this stupid. His lying is all part of his master plan.

He gets out of it telling the truth. Like when he corrected that idiot women at a town hall meeting that " No Obama isn't a Muslim. He's a decent man I have fundamental differences with"
It's a sad state of affairs when John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski are the only sane republicans left and the only ones willing to say the emperor isnt wearing any clothes.
so you won't answer the question I see. hmmmmm. I thought you said mccain was a hero. And I supposed you meant they deserve to always be right and all, so why didn't you just give him the presidency as his reward?

Good point Dragon Lady. Trump's lie about the highest murder rate in 47 years is just part of his plan to scare the shit out of the uninformed, along with his Muslim ban, in order to get his toxic agenda passed.
I can't believe Trump is this stupid. His lying is all part of his master plan.
well it was in ChiTown. You wish to challenge that?

how's that. I'm fine with myself. I have no hate at you. You're just confused and don't know who to believe. I read, I think and I learn. I'm not asking for safe space, I haven't burnt cars or destroyed businesses or beat hitlery supporters. Who are you sure you're talking too exactly?

I don't hate anyone, destroy property or beat up others, either, so what's your point?

Those who are not with you are not necessarily against you. Just because someone thinks that your fear of refugees and immigrants is ridiculous, doesn't mean that they are opposed to limits on immigration or vetting of immigrants. But such limits should not be based on religion or country of origin. And the US, more than another nation in the world, should be taking in refugees.

It's hilarious that all the little boi jc can do is call someone pro Muslim if they disagree with his supreme commander.
I bet you love Putin too. He uses the same tactics in Russia as Trump is using here.
Birds of a feather.

I don't hate anyone, destroy property or beat up others, either, so what's your point?

Those who are not with you are not necessarily against you. Just because someone thinks that your fear of refugees and immigrants is ridiculous, doesn't mean that they are opposed to limits on immigration or vetting of immigrants. But such limits should not be based on religion or country of origin. And the US, more than another nation in the world, should be taking in refugees.
well you're the one mentioning living under the bed. so the only ones asking for safe spaces are those on the left. That's you child. so it's also the left destroying america, that's you child. I associate you with them like you just did with me.

It's hilarious that all the little boi jc can do is call someone pro Muslim if they disagree with his supreme commander.
I bet you love Putin too. He uses the same tactics in Russia as Trump is using here.
Birds of a feather.
giphy.gif

Birds of a feather.
and you call a mission failed because a Navy Seal died.

So, again, you must then believe the Germans won WWII because American Soldiers died. Can't have it both ways sherlock.

These are Obama policies.

Great comeback , blame it all on Obama...

0f371c1ea240552daa53342e3212cbe0.jpg

Given the time frame, Obama planned it and Trump said 'Ok' to the mission. they share this specific one.

There were many missions that were part of Obamas bombing policy.
Squirmin' About Vermin

The Raid! was a success. Chickenhawks trying to blame it on Obama show they think it was a failure because the media say so. So much for their independence from the Establishment.

The Muzzie insects use their maggots as human shields. The death of the child of Satan is on them, and good riddance!

Last edited:
Trump's getting sucked into yet another bloody quagmire war. That's too bad. He had a chance to go a different route over there. This endless war won't be ending anytime soon.
they got the computer information. give them the opportunity to put a plan together. Sound good?

They completed their mission but it cost the life of that fine SEAL. You can bet Mattis will be involved in any planning for future missions. A Mattis who seriously knows his business.
Combat Is Not a Video Game

So, was the raid on Entebbe a failure because Netanyahu's brother got killed in that action?

Forum List

Back