Trump Blames everyone else for Yemen Bombing problems..

Trump's first foreign policy decision turns out to be a failure.
What a surprise!
And then he lies about it being a failure.
Another surprise! Not.
It's not like we didn't warn you when it was obvious putting a totally unqualified person in the WH would be a disaster.

It's not like the ATLANTIC didn't warn you when they endorsed a prez candidate for only the 3rd time in its history:

Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

So far it's been 100 % accurate.
So then why didn't hillary 'cake-walk' into the Oval office?
She had 1.2 BILLION dollars to spend. She had the LIB MSM in the tank for her.
She had a fucking fag for a campaign manager. (Lock on Cal.)
She had Obama telling his 'base' they better vote for her or he would take it as a "personal insult to his legacy".
After Hillary lost I did feel sorry for her though. I mean losing to a negro who had never run a fucking watermelon stand. Then to Trump.
I felt so sorry for her I sent her a nice coffee mug with a screen print of the STATE OF WISCONSIN on it!
And now you fuck-wits have Pocahontas waiting in the wings and a negro musim former Nation of Islam adherent soon to be the next DNC chairman. And 100 year old Nancy Pelosi holding the purse strings in Cal. who says " DEMS don't want to make any changes to our party".
What could possibly go wrong next time right?

Last edited:
Great comeback , blame it all on Obama...

0f371c1ea240552daa53342e3212cbe0.jpg

Given the time frame, Obama planned it and Trump said 'Ok' to the mission. they share this specific one.

There were many missions that were part of Obamas bombing policy.

Trump has made it his priorities to change everything Obama did since day 1, nope can't blame this on Obama unless if you can prove Trump couldn't change the policy..
Mattis IS looking into it. Obama was so afraid of a bombing going awry that he micromanaged the field. He required his personal approval of every attack. Mattis is looking at making these decisions go back to lower commanders in the field.
Great comeback , blame it all on Obama...

0f371c1ea240552daa53342e3212cbe0.jpg

Given the time frame, Obama planned it and Trump said 'Ok' to the mission. they share this specific one.

Trump has made it his priorities to change everything Obama did since day 1, nope can't blame this on Obama unless if you can prove Trump couldn't change the policy..

'No boots on the ground' policy since the removal of troops from Iraq. Been policy for years.

This is to Old Lady as well..

The timeline clearly shows that the both teams looked over and signed off the raid..

Trump had the pen in his hand , so he made the final decision.

Questions rise about Trump-ordered raid in Yemen
Based on the advice of top military commanders.
If President Trump had used his pen to stop the raid YOU!!!!! would be screaming your fucking head off: "SEE! I told you so! Trump won't take the advice of his top military commanders!!!! "
You need to take your tongue out of BONOBO's asshole!

Thing is I don't see Trump taking any responsibility as usual, he blames it on everyone else..
Poor Trump he is such a victim..

What a surprise!
Another surprise! Not.
It's not like we didn't warn you when it was obvious putting a totally unqualified person in the WH would be a disaster.

It's not like the ATLANTIC didn't warn you when they endorsed a prez candidate for only the 3rd time in its history:

Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

well...................................because it wasn't a failure.
More alternative facts. Is that going to be your byline for the next 4 years?
Trump lashes out at McCain for calling Yemen raid a 'failure'
well when a unit comes home with the items they went out to get, that is success.

They went out to get an Al Qaeda recruiter and came home with a computer. So no, they didn't get what they set out to get.

What they got was their asses handed to them on a plate, and which Trump keeps trying to insist was a "success". Trump considers his bankrupcies a "success" as well, since he personally walked away with millions. His investors, his suppliers and his bankers have a far different view of them.

Spot on.
It's really too bad that there's no law banning a second business bankruptcy after the first one is granted. Then we wouldn't have this yellow-haired, pot-bellied pestilence in our midst.
You never completed your sentence. You left out: "......for four years, probably eight. Then the President's daughter will be President for eight years".". HAAA HAAA
Your 'Loser-sweat' stinks!

and yet he went and met and grieved with the family of the fallen Seal at the airport where his body went. consoling their loss. hmmm, you want to diss those people too? why is it you're so anti-american and pro muslim anyway? what you got in the muslim business?

How do you make the jump from his saying that Trump botched this raid, to saying that he is pro-Muslim. It defies logic and reason, but then you're a Trumpbot so logic and reason are non-existent.
really you ask that question? wow. See his hatred of Trump got in the way of the military. fk, That's unamerican. So, if he's unamerican and backing all this muslim shit, then he must be pro muslim. I just asked what he gets out of it.

Thank you proving to me that you really are a total idiot. No wonder you voted for the Snowflake-in-Chief. I'm surprised you aren't hiding under your bed what with all of the terrorists around and the highest murder rate in years. TrumpleThinSkin is clearly terrified and you should be too.
Good point Dragon Lady. Trump's lie about the highest murder rate in 47 years is just part of his plan to scare the shit out of the uninformed, along with his Muslim ban, in order to get his toxic agenda passed.
I can't believe Trump is this stupid. His lying is all part of his master plan.
well it was in ChiTown. You wish to challenge that?

Why are you so determined to be terrified? Why are you cowering in fear of immigrants? Canada took in 25,000 Syrian refugees last year. Not one terrorist attack. The only terrorist attack on Canadian soil this year was a Donald Trump supporter and alt-right conservative who gunned down helpless Muslims while they prayed.

Both your fears and your trust are misplaced. You fear Muslims, and you trust Donald Trump to keep you safe. I don't fear terrorists, and I worked across the street from a building targeted by terrorists in 2009. 18 people were arrested in the plot.

14,000 are murdered by other Americans every year. Prior to Obamacare, 45,000 people per year died in the United States because the lacked healthcare insurance. Nothing was being done about all of these deaths, by comparison, and no terrorist acts were committed by refugees. You don't want to deal with these deaths at all, but you want to ban people who killed no one.

The terrorist attacks which took place in the US, were committed by "home grown" terrorists, people born in the US, or, in the case of the Boston Bombers, from Europe.

You have a greater chance of being killed by lightning than by a terrorist. I fear being attacked by a mentally ill person more than I fear being attacked by a terrorist.

The whole purpose of terrorism, is to panic the enemy and make them afraid to live their lives. Your fear is the white flag of surrender. They've won. They want a Holy War and you're prepared to give it to them.

Last edited:
What a surprise!
Another surprise! Not.

She had Obama telling his 'base' they better vote for her or he would take it as a "personal insult to his legacy".
After Hillary lost I did feel sorry for her though. I mean losing to a negro who had never run a fucking watermelon stand. Then to Trump.
I felt so sorry for her I sent her a nice coffee mug with a screen print of the STATE OF WISCONSIN on it!
And now you fuck-wits have Pocahontas waiting in the wings and a negro former Nation of Islam adherent soon to be the next DNC chairman. And 100 year old Nancy Pelosi holding the purse strings in Cal. who says " DEMS don't want to make any changes to our party".
In my opinion The DNC failed the democrats by putting their focus on Bernie and email leaks..
I have really paid attention this last election, and I am shocked at what happened with the republicans gaining so much power..

Last edited:

Mattis IS looking into it. Obama was so afraid of a bombing going awry that he micromanaged the field. He required his personal approval of every attack. Mattis is looking at making these decisions go back to lower commanders in the field.

'No boots on the ground' policy since the removal of troops from Iraq. Been policy for years.

The timeline clearly shows that the both teams looked over and signed off the raid..

If President Trump had used his pen to stop the raid YOU!!!!! would be screaming your fucking head off: "SEE! I told you so! Trump won't take the advice of his top military commanders!!!! "

Thing is I don't see Trump taking any responsibility as usual, he blames it on everyone else..
BONOBO still hasn't taken any responsibility for being the President when over 1000 DEM legislative seats in the country where handed to the REPS. He was President when Senate and Congress majorities were won by the REPs.
The DEMs ended up in the worst position in a hundred years when BONOBO was President.
Trump has been President for five fucking minutes!

Then we obviously have no change from the previous President / administration, who set the standard for this behavior / action.

What a surprise!
Another surprise! Not.

And now you fuck-wits have Pocahontas waiting in the wings and a negro former Nation of Islam adherent soon to be the next DNC chairman. And 100 year old Nancy Pelosi holding the purse strings in Cal. who says " DEMS don't want to make any changes to our party".
In my opinion The DNC failed the democrats by putting their focus on Berney and email leaks..
I have really paid attention this last election, and I am shocked at what happened with the republicans gaining so much power..
The DEMs failed b/c they ran the most corrupt/old/weak candidate. Charlie Manson would have beat Hillary.
The REPs gained so much power b/c so many American Patriots finally stood up and said they had had ENOUGH!
BONOBO NEVER did fuck all to help stop endemic inner city violence. Why?
Because had he said ONE HONEST WORD to his negro base he KNEW they wouldn't vote DEM.
THAT's pretty fucking cynical!

This is the way it's going to be for the next 4 years or until fat Trumpy with his fast food diet has a stroke or is impeached.
Everything reported on Trump by the press that isn't a wet kiss thrown at him is going to be called " fake news"
This is a dictator's main tactic. Marginalizing the free press.
Yet all the Trumpets are going along with this narrative.
They're going if they cry FAKE NEWS enough time, Americans won't believe anything anymore except what their supreme commander tells them.
On a side note the book 1984 is rolling off the shelves at an all time high pace.
yep, your obstructionist party.
You didn't just say that after the GOP obstructed everything Obama did for 8 years. No mirrors in your trailer?
BONOBO was able to jam BONOBOCARE down people's throats.
How many of BONOBO's EOs did the SC throw out?
Was the SC being "obstructionist" or did the fucking idiot AKA Law Professor sign EO's that were unconstitutional?

I am pro Muslim. But I am anti terrorist. Since there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and only an extremely small % are terrorists you're not smart enough to know the difference.

I'm also pro LGBT rights, pro black pro common sense.
That puts me at odds with all the Trump supporters and your supreme commmander himself.
are you muslim?

Why do you believe a man can use a little girl's public toilet? or bath? why don't you protect little girls?

Why are you so frightened of everything? My God, man up, you snivelling fool. Grow a pair of balls and deal with real issues.

Trump blames everything on somebody else. You will not see him once take responsibility for the thing he does or the problems he creates. He's a sociopath.
and yet he went and met and grieved with the family of the fallen Seal at the airport where his body went. consoling their loss. hmmm, you want to diss those people too? why is it you're so anti-american and pro muslim anyway? what you got in the muslim business?

How do you make the jump from his saying that Trump botched this raid, to saying that he is pro-Muslim. It defies logic and reason, but then you're a Trumpbot so logic and reason are non-existent.
really you ask that question? wow. See his hatred of Trump got in the way of the military. fk, That's unamerican. So, if he's unamerican and backing all this muslim shit, then he must be pro muslim. I just asked what he gets out of it.

Thank you proving to me that you really are a total idiot. No wonder you voted for the Snowflake-in-Chief. I'm surprised you aren't hiding under your bed what with all of the terrorists around and the highest murder rate in years. TrumpleThinSkin is clearly terrified and you should be too.
Good point Dragon Lady. Trump's lie about the highest murder rate in 47 years is just part of his plan to scare the shit out of the uninformed, along with his Muslim ban, in order to get his toxic agenda passed.
I can't believe Trump is this stupid. His lying is all part of his master plan.
The nation's murder rate is going down.
The murder rate among negroes in 30 of the country's inner cities is exploding.
Murder rate expected to rise in largest US cities – but spike is unevenly felt

Throwing each other under the bus already...

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 51m51 minutes ago
..Ryan died on a winning mission ( according to General Mattis), not a "failure." Time for the U.S. to get smart and start winning again!

7,577 replies3,774 retweets19,819 likes

Yemen 'BANS US ground raids on Al Qaeda bases' after Trump's first raid killed little girl
Civilians were killed in the Bin Laden raid and the Navy lost a top secret helicopter, so if you trouser-snakes want to go negative on this operation knock yourself out. We all know you're just making youselves look like a bunch of Monkeys fucking a football.

I am pro Muslim. But I am anti terrorist. Since there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and only an extremely small % are terrorists you're not smart enough to know the difference.

I'm also pro LGBT rights, pro black pro common sense.
That puts me at odds with all the Trump supporters and your supreme commmander himself.
What "small percentage" of the 1.6 BILLION muslims are 'terrorists'?
How many in that 'small percentage' are you OK with living in the USA?
Waiting.

Last edited:

..Ryan died on a winning mission ( according to General Mattis), not a "failure." Time for the U.S. to get smart and start winning again!

Yemen 'BANS US ground raids on Al Qaeda bases' after Trump's first raid killed little girl

that's what happens when the "leader" doesn't like actual information and plans military action over tea and crumpets with is son in law and a white supremacist conspiracy nut

You do know that douchebags administration planed the mission right??

You're comments don't seem to apply to him.

Oh and where's your sorrow for the loss of that fine Navy SEAL??

All you rant about are a son in law and a white supremacist which Trump is not.

You do know the commander with boots on the ground decided to go ahead with the mission right. Nah. Guess you didn't or you wouldn't have made your asinine comments.

Oh and no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy. It was true in Moltke's day and it will be true for every battle fought in the future.

Like I have already said in a previous post, Trumps pen signed the order ,so the blaming it on Obama fails.

If it was a success, Trump would have taken the credit, we all know that.

Like BONOBO 'took credit' for killing OBL????????? HAAAA HAAAAA!
BONOBO was shit scared to send in the raid to take out OBL. It was ONLY after some of his top commanders threatened to resign did BONOBO have the balls to put his own name on the order.
Even then he already had these top commanders sign a letter absolving BONOBO of ANY blame when/if the raid went south.
Fucking POS scum-bag!

Trump has been in office for FIVE MINUTES!!!!!!!!!
No one in the LIB MSM demanded BONOBO take any responsibility for fuck all for eight years!

From what I've read the decision to go ahead with the raid was the decision of the leader of the team. He was boots on the ground after all.

No leader has a death wish or is willing to lead his team into a bad situation where he thinks members of his team will die. If 'go' is a bad call he can override the decision UNLESS is that the mission is SO critical is worth the risk, then 'shit flows down hill from the top'. This mission was not THAT critical.

Right Easy this is why you slammed Obama for every mistake he made in combat...

No one in the LIB MSM demanded BONOBO take any responsibility for fuck all for eight years!

If this was a success Trump and the GOP would be all over it how well they did...
As usual the GOP is trying to bury it..

Like BONOBO 'took credit' for killing OBL????????? HAAAA HAAAAA!
BONOBO was shit scared to send in the raid to take out OBL. It was ONLY after some of his top commanders threatened to resign did BONOBO have the balls to put his own name on the order.
Even then he already had these top commanders sign a letter absolving BONOBO of ANY blame when/if the raid went south.
Fucking POS scum-bag!

Do you have any links for that Danny?...Please don't waste my time by putting out blogs or Bullshit news links

Trump has been in office for three weeks, during which time there has been total chaos in the Administration and in the country because of Trump and his entire team's ineptitude, lies, and incompetence in understanding how to govern.

Trump promised is scared shitless supporters that he'd be their Daddy and fix things, but he's made thing so bad in his first three weeks in office, that people are cancelling travel to the US, and selling all of their stock portfolios.

Civilians were killed in the Bin Laden raid and the Navy lost a top secret helicopter, so if you trouser-snakes want to go negative on this operation knock yourself out. We all know you're just making youselves look like a bunch of Monkeys fucking a football.

Bin Laden is dead...something the GOP failed at for years..

Trump would be taking full credit if it was a success...

Forum List

Back