Trump boarding Air Force One with toilet paper on shoe

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Man, this guy just can't do anything right. He can't even board his plane without looking like a fool. He seemingly has to do, or say, something daily to show what a retard he is.

The OP has no idea how sad HE looks right now, starting up such a pathetic, butt-hurt thread....

:p

Trump continues to live rent-free in their tiny little TDS-suffering minds.

Man, this guy just can't do anything right. He can't even board his plane without looking like a fool. He seemingly has to do, or say, something daily to show what a retard he is.

You wack-jobs continue to whine like little bitches over scoops of ice cream, toilet paper and Melania’s shoes while America’s Best make deposits and point and laugh at you lowlife pukes...haha

The OP has no idea how sad HE looks right now, starting up such a pathetic, butt-hurt thread....

Lol it astounds me how you just blatantly pretend this isn’t embarrassing to Trump. If Obama had done this, you morons would be talking about it to this day even it happened 10 years ago.

You aren’t fooling anyone.

You wack-jobs continue to whine like little bitches over scoops of ice cream, toilet paper and Melania’s shoes while America’s Best make deposits and point and laugh at you lowlife pukes...haha

This is how I interpret your post:

“Trump completely embarrassed himself but I am going to pretend he didn’t by talking about liberal whining in general as a deflection from the point of the OP’s footage!”

This how I interpret your post:

“Trump completely embarrassed himself but I am going to pretend he didn’t by talking about liberal whining in general as a deflection from the point of the OP’s footage!”

Interpret however you shall...whatever makes you feel good.
This is one more thing to confirm our POTUS is just a normal guy doing good things for the right people.

Lol it astounds me how you just blatantly pretend this isn’t embarrassing to Trump. If Obama had done this, you morons would be talking about it to this day even it happened 10 years ago.

You are probably astounded when you wake up and found you have not wet the bed.

Obama who ?

This how I interpret your post:

Interpret however you shall...whatever makes you feel good.
This is one more thing to confirm our POTUS is just a normal guy doing good things for the right people.

Lol you are hilariously disingenuous and full of shit. We both know how you would react if Obama had done this instead.

Stuff happens - it's called 'life'. How old are you? Let me guess - you still giggle every time you hear a fart noise and / or think fart jokes are hilarious...?!

Dude, grow up.

Trump did that just to cheer up Liberals in their time of sorrow. What a guy!

Trump did it because he is a moron.

He's president.

You are a dick on a message board.

And Trump is still a moron. And nothing you say will change that.

So you're telling us you lost to some dude with shit paper on his shoe?

And now that dude is going to appoint a second SCOTUS judge.....

Fuck the left.

Stuff happens - it's called 'life'. How old are you? Let me guess - you still giggle every time you hear a fart noise and / or think fart jokes are hilarious...?!

Dude, grow up.

This is but the tip of the iceberg. Who said anything about bathroom humor, other than you? The man is an international embarrassment to thinking people everywhere.

Forum List

Back