Trump calls DACA SC ruling a “shot to the face”

A “shot to the face to republicans and conservatives”. Yeah no shit but so what? Obviously an SC ruling isn’t meant to coddle the tender sensibilities of the rightwing. God he’s fucking stupid. But hey, it is fun to see Trump whine when he loses political battles.

I’d also like to point out that this is from an SC with an already conservative slant haha.

trump actually believes that the court is obligated to vote along political lines.

He actually believes that court is supposed to be political.

There just aren't words to describe how bad and how ignorant that man is.

A rock has more logic and intelligence.

What a loser. He can't accept anyone that disagrees with him. Still the reason he lost is his own comments. If he had the ability to shut up and zip it if you do not have anything constructive to say then bite your tongue. and if all you do is attack then it will come back and bite you in the ass. The childish comments that Trump has made in the past shows his intent.

He should have won this easy as most of the judges agree that this is an issue for congress to address. But his inability to tone it done a little creates animosity. If he calmly went about it without commentary, he might have won. Trump is too egotistical and he cannot step back and calmly reason thing out. He does not listen to his team members who disagree. He is only interested in yes men. Also being appreciative in his presence does help. There is no team Trump there is only Trump. What a good leader does is lead the team and let team members contribute even if it goes against the leader. Yet that is what a good leader does, he mentors and allow subordinates to do things without always having to ask your permission. Leaders are not experts in everything. Trump needs to take a knee and watch how Robert does it. You can win without the need to crush or place the blame.

A “shot to the face to republicans and conservatives”. Yeah no shit but so what? Obviously an SC ruling isn’t meant to coddle the tender sensibilities of the rightwing. God he’s fucking stupid. But hey, it is fun to see Trump whine when he loses political battles.

I’d also like to point out that this is from an SC with an already conservative slant haha.

trump actually believes that the court is obligated to vote along political lines.

Well, seeing how you think like a rock.

I am not sure I agree.

I would not expect you to understand but they actually sent it back to DHS. They did not discount the fact that it could be brought before them again.
Oh trust me I get they simply blocked Trump’s attempt. I guess that really shows how incompetent he is huh?
I take it you have no problem with incompetence as long as it is your side.

I would not expect you to understand but they actually sent it back to DHS. They did not discount the fact that it could be brought before them again.

That is a win for Biden....

Now he can say that Trump is on the wrong side of an issue that even 54% of Republicans want... Won't win the election but it is another nail, talk about energising the a base, you will have 700,000 young people campaigning for Biden like there lives depends on it... Trump just gave Biden a small army...

View attachment 352076
I take it you really live in Bidens basement and are a large part of his cult of dementia. Do you sit and rub his leg hair also?
One of the reasons Trump won was that people wanted illegals stopped. Like everyone of our politicians have promised to do at one time or another then suddenly become forgetful.
I would have thought that even the undereducated would have understood by now that polls do nothing.

Leftist get their shithole.

Those who are right get civilization.

The country needs to be segregated. The faster the left wingers get to the shithole they want, the better.

It's funny watching snowflakes acting like the USSC decision was some kind of 'win' for illegals / defeat for Trump.

The USSC confirmed Barak Obama VIOLATED THE CONSTITUTION (again) by bypassing Congress to impose his own Immigration edict. The USSC did NOT uphold DACA - they ruled the WAY THIS administration attempted to rescind the illegal, Un-Constitutional edict was not acceptable.

It goes back to DHS, with instructions, for them to do a 're-do' to kill Obama's criminal attempt to affect US Immigration law.

'DACA' Illegals' fate has not changed, and now they have to wait longer for the decision that DACA is null and void.

Barry's 'DACA' received a temporary 'stay of execution' ... that's all.

You're a fucking idiot, it was you leftist the SC was coddling. They said Trump had to follow procedures to end a program they agreed was illegal, when the mulatto messiah didn't follow the same fucking procedures to put his criminal act in place. I think RGB has Roberts balls in a lock box.

You're a fucking idiot, it was you leftist the SC was coddling. They said Trump had to follow procedures to end a program they agreed was illegal, when the mulatto messiah didn't follow the same fucking procedures to put his criminal act in place. I think RGB has Roberts balls in a lock box.

Hey moron, if Obama didn’t “follow the procedures”, why haven’t they overturned the whole thing? You people are such morons. Because Trump’s bullshit attempt failed to overturn it, you try to put this on Obama. What is stopping the court challenge to overturn the whole fucking thing? That isn’t even on the table you racist, dumb sack of shit.

I notice that no one has said one word about the actual issue at hand.
The actual issue is that the administration’s attempt to terminate the DACA program violated the Administrative Procedure Act.

And the mulatto messiah did the same damn thing to put DACA in place. You fucking idiot commies are amazingly stupid, just like John Roberts.

They were damn sure political on this one. They punted.

Hey moron, if Obama didn’t “follow the procedures”, why haven’t they overturned the whole thing? You people are such morons. Because Trump’s bullshit attempt failed to overturn it, you try to put this on Obama. What is stopping the court challenge to overturn the whole fucking thing? That isn’t even on the table you racist, dumb sack of shit.

Roberts said DACA is just as illegal as DAPA was, he just wasn't satisfied with the hoops he felt the admin should have gone through. There should be no hoops required when DACA was purely illegal to begin with. If you're too large a fucking idiot to understand that, you're too stupid to breathe.

Roberts said DACA is just as illegal as DAPA was, he just wasn't satisfied with the hoops he felt the admin should have gone through. There should be no hoops required when DACA was purely illegal to begin with. If you're too large a fucking idiot to understand that, you're too stupid to breathe.

Hey moron, if DACA was so illegal, there would be PLENTY of conservative court challenges to. Court challenges to it that would be separate from the retard in the oval office’s attempt. They don’t exist do they? That means DACA itself is completely legal in the eyes of the SC. This bullshit you keep saying about Roberts just makes you look like a fucking neanderthal sack of garbage.

If it's sooooo easy to terminate, then WHY is it still here? Trump has had 3 1/2 years to terminate this thing, but it's STILL here!
What's the matter with Trump? How incompetant is he? Obviously he is hiring the BEST incompetents that he can find!

Hey moron, if DACA was so illegal, there would be PLENTY of conservative court challenges to. Court challenges to it that would be separate from the retard in the oval office’s attempt. They don’t exist do they? That means DACA itself is completely legal in the eyes of the SC. This bullshit you keep saying about Roberts just makes you look like a fucking neanderthal sack of garbage.

Yeah they do exist retarded idiot, here's a link to just one. Why are you ignoring Roberts saying DACA was illegal in his ruling?

Yeah they do exist retarded idiot, here's a link to just one. Why are you ignoring Roberts saying DACA was illegal in his ruling?

Hey you ducking doofus. That case was in 2018. Why didn’t it go to the SC? God you are fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back