Trump calls DACA SC ruling a “shot to the face”

If it's sooooo easy to terminate, then WHY is it still here? Trump has had 3 1/2 years to terminate this thing, but it's STILL here!
What's the matter with Trump? How incompetant is he? Obviously he is hiring the BEST incompetents that he can find!

Can you activist judges? The federal court system moves really slow, especially when judges ignore the law.

A “shot to the face to republicans and conservatives”. Yeah no shit but so what? Obviously an SC ruling isn’t meant to coddle the tender sensibilities of the rightwing. God he’s fucking stupid. But hey, it is fun to see Trump whine when he loses political battles.

I’d also like to point out that this is from an SC with an already conservative slant haha.

You're a fucking idiot, it was you leftist the SC was coddling. They said Trump had to follow procedures to end a program they agreed was illegal, when the mulatto messiah didn't follow the same fucking procedures to put his criminal act in place. I think RGB has Roberts balls in a lock box.

Hey moron, if Obama didn’t “follow the procedures”, why haven’t they overturned the whole thing? You people are such morons. Because Trump’s bullshit attempt failed to overturn it, you try to put this on Obama. What is stopping the court challenge to overturn the whole fucking thing? That isn’t even on the table you racist, dumb sack of shit.

Roberts said DACA is just as illegal as DAPA was, he just wasn't satisfied with the hoops he felt the admin should have gone through. There should be no hoops required when DACA was purely illegal to begin with. If you're too large a fucking idiot to understand that, you're too stupid to breathe.

Hey moron, if DACA was so illegal, there would be PLENTY of conservative court challenges to. Court challenges to it that would be separate from the retard in the oval office’s attempt. They don’t exist do they? That means DACA itself is completely legal in the eyes of the SC. This bullshit you keep saying about Roberts just makes you look like a fucking neanderthal sack of garbage.

Yeah they do exist retarded idiot, here's a link to just one. Why are you ignoring Roberts saying DACA was illegal in his ruling?

Hey you ducking doofus. That case was in 2018. Why didn’t it go to the SC? God you are fucking stupid.

Really, the article was dated 6/19/20, perhaps if you weren't such a idiot you'd have kept reading. New briefs are due next month, the case was on hold pending the SC ruling. Now it's moving forward.

A “shot to the face to republicans and conservatives”. Yeah no shit but so what? Obviously an SC ruling isn’t meant to coddle the tender sensibilities of the rightwing. God he’s fucking stupid. But hey, it is fun to see Trump whine when he loses political battles.

I’d also like to point out that this is from an SC with an already conservative slant haha.

You're a fucking idiot, it was you leftist the SC was coddling. They said Trump had to follow procedures to end a program they agreed was illegal, when the mulatto messiah didn't follow the same fucking procedures to put his criminal act in place. I think RGB has Roberts balls in a lock box.

Hey moron, if Obama didn’t “follow the procedures”, why haven’t they overturned the whole thing? You people are such morons. Because Trump’s bullshit attempt failed to overturn it, you try to put this on Obama. What is stopping the court challenge to overturn the whole fucking thing? That isn’t even on the table you racist, dumb sack of shit.

Roberts said DACA is just as illegal as DAPA was, he just wasn't satisfied with the hoops he felt the admin should have gone through. There should be no hoops required when DACA was purely illegal to begin with. If you're too large a fucking idiot to understand that, you're too stupid to breathe.

Hey moron, if DACA was so illegal, there would be PLENTY of conservative court challenges to. Court challenges to it that would be separate from the retard in the oval office’s attempt. They don’t exist do they? That means DACA itself is completely legal in the eyes of the SC. This bullshit you keep saying about Roberts just makes you look like a fucking neanderthal sack of garbage.

Yeah they do exist retarded idiot, here's a link to just one. Why are you ignoring Roberts saying DACA was illegal in his ruling?

Hey you ducking doofus. That case was in 2018. Why didn’t it go to the SC? God you are fucking stupid.

Really, the article was dated 6/19/20, perhaps if you weren't such a idiot you'd have kept reading. New briefs are due next month, the case was on hold pending the SC ruling. Now it's moving forward.

No you idiot. The article was referencing a case from 2018 that never went to the SC. That’s it. That’s all you morons have to show for.

This comes as no surprise, of course.

Trump, like most others on the right, want rightwing jurists to rule consistent with conservative dogma, not consistent with the Constitution and rule of law.
You got us!

Can't wait for SCOTUS to rule that you MUST pray to our Lord, just like it says in the Constitution, er, or something

Read the fucking link idiot, I know it's tough for you commies to do, but give it a try. I'm not your fucking secretary.

Read the fucking link idiot, I know it's tough for you commies to do, but give it a try. I'm not your fucking secretary.

I did moron. I summed it up for you too. You’re welcome.

I did moron. I summed it up for you too. You’re welcome.

So you're still lying, carry on commie, I'm going to bed.

After confirming DACA is the product of Barry, the self-proclaimed Constitutional Scholar, having violated the constitution...again, Roberts ruled the Trump administration 'did not follow the right process' to rescind it.

The only thing that should be needed to wipe DACA off the books is for the USSC to declare the illegal Obama edict Un-Constitutional.

Forum List

Back