Trump calls for forming a posse of so-called "voter-watchers"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course, trump acolytes will bring up the two nitwits in black panther uniforms with sticks as the reason for Trump calling his posse.. But for smarter posters, here's the artcile from WashPo....(what could go wrong?)

After telling an audience in Altoona, Pa., that he would seek their help in policing the polls in November to root out voter fraud — something that even the state of Pennsylvania has noted doesn't exist in any meaningful way — Donald Trump's campaign nationalized the effort on Saturday morning. Now eager Trump backers can go to Trump's website and sign up to be "a Trump Election Observer." Do so, and you get an email thanking you for volunteering and assuring you that the campaign will "do everything we are legally allowed to do to stop crooked Hillary from rigging this election."

How Donald Trump’s bizarre voter-watch effort could get the GOP in trouble

Of course, trump acolytes will bring up the two nitwits in black panther uniforms with sticks as the reason for Trump calling his posse.. But for smarter posters, here's the artcile from WashPo....(what could go wrong?)

After telling an audience in Altoona, Pa., that he would seek their help in policing the polls in November to root out voter fraud — something that even the state of Pennsylvania has noted doesn't exist in any meaningful way — Donald Trump's campaign nationalized the effort on Saturday morning. Now eager Trump backers can go to Trump's website and sign up to be "a Trump Election Observer." Do so, and you get an email thanking you for volunteering and assuring you that the campaign will "do everything we are legally allowed to do to stop crooked Hillary from rigging this election."

he's mentally ill.

there is zero proof of in person voter fraud.

how much must the bigoted misogynist fascist loon hate this country? :cuckoo:

image.jpeg

We intend on following this .gov approved model....any problems?

Wonder if they will pay the legal fees of the ones who will certainly be arrested for disrupting the polls or politicking inside the exclusion zone? Giving them a means to sign up could make the campaign liable for any trouble they cause.

he's mentally ill.

Well, my dear, Trump is just preparing his "excuses" when he embarrasses the GOP with a severe loss this Nov........Most likely trump will state that those vote-watchers" didn't do their jobs well.....after all, as we've all seen, Trump will NEVER accept any personal blame.

I even expect to see Nazi armbands on his gestapo goon squads and assorted thugs. I hope the feds keep a close watch on them. They are all about voter suppression - not voter fraud.

We intend on following this .gov approved model....any problems?

What was my very FIRST sentence of my O/P????

...and sure enough one of the many right wing morons steps up and raises his hand. (what an idiot!!!)

I even expect to see Nazi armbands on his gestapo goon squads and assorted thugs. I hope the feds keep a close watch on them. They are all about voter suppression - not voter fraud.
I am sure there will be democrats around.....

he's mentally ill.

Well, my dear, Trump is just preparing his "excuses" when he embarrasses the GOP with a severe loss this Nov........Most likely trump will state that those vote-watchers" didn't do their jobs well.....after all, as we've all seen, Trump will NEVER accept any personal blame.

maybe they'll take him away in a straight jacket first.

Every place I've ever voted has had poll watchers from both parties. Even in Baltimore where they probably had to import Republicans from outside the city.

My friend, I urge you to read the article and plainly see that what you speculate actually DID happen in New Jersey a while back until the courts stepped in.

Could you please explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass?

Why do so many jackass party supporters think that voter fraud does not happen?

Every place I've ever voted has had poll watchers from both parties. Even in Baltimore where they probably had to import Republicans from outside the city.
They live in the better parts of town....you'd have no clue......

Could you please explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass?

What do so many jackass party supporters think that voter fraud does not happen?

what ridiculous confusion?

go find proof of in person voter fraud (not registration, but people voting).

good luck with that.

but please, keep listening to delusional dumb donald.

What do so many jackass party supporters think that voter fraud does not happen?

Not that it'll make any difference in your few remaining brain cells....but from the same artcile cited:

..............the fact that the frequency of in-person voter fraud in elections is lower than getting five numbers right in the Powerball................

Every place I have ever voted had poll watchers. The Democrats are having Trump overload.

Unfortunately, this kind of sick scenario may indeed happen, especially in some remote country in a red state.....

Some myopic old white Trump supporter, carrying his trusty gun....and for whom all blacks look alike.....will raise his weapon to try to stop some black voters from entering the polling station....and......well, I'll leave it to others' imagination of what could ensue..

Not that it'll make any difference in your few remaining brain cells....but from the same artcile cited:

..............the fact that the frequency of in-person voter fraud in elections is lower than getting five numbers right in the Powerball................
Do you have any evidence whatsoever to back up that ridiculous assertion?

Of course you don't. You are simply mimicking a SADFI.

Forum List

Back