trump calls out and embraces woman who wants to execute Pence and Congress

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This is hard to believe. The repub front runner is hugging a woman that advocates executing Pence and members of Congress. This man is imbalanced.

This is hard to believe. The repub front runner is hugging a woman that advocates executing Pence and members of Congress. This man is imbalanced.
at least he can define one knuckle head....lololol

I'm happy that this triggers you.

You and NBC are more than a little bit nuts, and neither of you can prove that this particular woman wants anybody executed.

The crazier y'all get, the more fun it is to watch you splattering yourselves on the wall.

Thanks for your very thought provoking troll thread.

1682945981700.jpeg

ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.JPG

Attachments

• 1682946013811.jpeg
    1682946013811.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 4

I'm happy that this triggers you.

You and NBC are more than a little bit nuts, and neither of you can prove that this particular woman wants anybody executed.

The crazier y'all get, the more fun it is to watch you splattering yourselves on the wall.

Thanks for your very thought provoking troll thread.

since my perma banned was lifted....chuckle.......this place has mentally hit the bottom of the toilet with some floaters above it

Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha

FAKE

At least you finally admit the blatant propaganda coming from your Reich masters is hard to believe.
You are one Dimmer kook jimboliar.

Trump is the worst thing to happen to this country since the Civil War, at least. So no, I don't even want him driving by the White House in his limo.

TDS is a real thing folks. Btw, I'm old school and I do believe that people who commit treason should get the death penalty. Especially after all that's happened to our country because of it.

1aomanbad.png

1-6gallows2.jpg

Where would that guy's head be if he stood up?

Above or below the crossmember?

That gallows was a miniature prop.

Forum List

Back