Trump Calls Out Iran as the Danger That it is

500x600_1462536361242574.jpg
Iranian Navy. Perhaps they can have a death fight with one of our American yacht clubs.

Last edited:
President Trump made a historic speech in Saudi Arabia today in which he called out Iran for the danger that it is.
Iran, Mattis, and the Real Threat to U.S. Strategic Interests in the Middle East | Center for Strategic and International Studies
He knows how to play to the crowd.

That must be why he forgot to mention Radical Islamic Terrorists...or remind the Saudis that they blew up the WTC...or remind them that "You talk about women and women's rights? So these are people that push gays off business, off buildings. These are people that kill women and treat women horribly"...
How does Iran treat gays like you?

President Trump made a historic speech in Saudi Arabia today in which he called out Iran for the danger that it is.
Iran, Mattis, and the Real Threat to U.S. Strategic Interests in the Middle East | Center for Strategic and International Studies
He knows how to play to the crowd.

That must be why he forgot to mention Radical Islamic Terrorists...or remind the Saudis that they blew up the WTC...or remind them that "You talk about women and women's rights? So these are people that push gays off business, off buildings. These are people that kill women and treat women horribly"...
How does Iran treat gays like you?
Wow...that really hurt!

True. But after we were there Iran should not have targeted our troops.
The US had always been belligerent to Iran...they didn't want them taking over Iraq.
Add religion on top of that...
Don't forget about the hostage crisis 79-80.

The US had always been belligerent to Iran...they didn't want them taking over Iraq.
Or the 1953 CIA-led coup of democratically elected Mossadeq.

Well, its one thing to call them out, its another to sleep with their biggest supporter, Russia. He can not have his fuckin cake and eat it too
How is he "sleeping with Russia?"
Trump has defended this corrupt nation on all levels, to the point in one interview comparing us to them....he's not only sleeping with Putin, he's down right givin blow jobs to the guy.

'real dave' you need to GROW A REAL BRAIN

You're a Trumpette. No more needs said.

Feel free to offer some facts to dispute what I said or quit whining & STFU.

what "fact" do you imagine you presented. "trump hides"? for someone "hiding" he
seems to be very PUBLIC.
Hiding from the NK issue.

oh------did he not send a naval vessel into the sea recently? ------ANCHORS AWAAAYYYY
OOoooooooooooooooooh The one he said was on the way but it headed south?

so true-----NOT ENOUGH....yet

try again-----the coup was accomplished by IRANIANS who were "royalists" There are still
lots of Iranians mourning the loss of their <giggle> SHAH

Staying out of Iraq might have helped.

try again-----the coup was accomplished by IRANIANS who were "royalists" There are still
Oh...that's right...Alternative Facts.
I forget sometimes.

I forget sometimes.

yeah-----I have my facts from Iranians-------an ALTERNATIVE history for you and your
hero AYATOILETS (for reality you would have had to know real Iranians long before
1979)

I forget sometimes.

yeah-----I have my facts from Iranians-------an ALTERNATIVE history for you and your
hero AYATOILETS (for reality you would have had to know real Iranians long before
1979)
The ayatollah came about because of the CIA meddling.
Nothing to do with being my hero.

I forget sometimes.

1979)

wrong again------you are off by decades. The Ayatoilets are ISLAM-----"pure" and SIMPLE

I forget sometimes.

1979)

wrong again------you are off by decades. The Ayatoilets are ISLAM-----"pure" and SIMPLE
I know!

Forum List

Back