Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you think you're on the trump payroll, but are you aware at all of the charges Gates pled to?

Former Trump campaign official Rick Gates pleads guilty to 2 charges

Neither of the charges Gates pled to have anything to do with Trump.

he pled to acting against the US government. Do you think they let him plea to that because he doesn't have anything on manifort and trump, dum dum?

I think he has a lot on Manifort. You're just hoping he's got something on Trump, but no indication of that yet. BTW, nice use of kindergarten taunts.

do you think all of this went on without Donald's knowledge? do you think he sold a property for twice its value to a Russian oligarch just because he knows how to make a deal?

do you think everyone around him lied about their dealings with Russia but donald was clueless about what was going on around him?

and do you think that the only change Donald made in the republican platform .... to be more Russia friendly and not support Ukraine.... happened by chance?

I think Trump wasn't involved in Maniford's business dealings from before the campaign.

I don't have any idea what anyone said about dealings with Russia. I know that including the time before Mueller was appointed, there have been investigations by Congress and so far, nothing has come out.

I doubt if the change in the platform happened by chance. I just don't assign the nefarious motives you assign because I don't know why.

why would you think that? manaforte had no skills that should have caused trump to allow him to run the campaign. then manaforte wiped out a multimillion dollar debt, saying something to the effect of "does this make us good? look at my press clippings" (paraphrased).

Donald surrounded himself with people tied to Russia. why do you think that is... including a secretary of state who is running policy that looks designed by putin.

he pled to acting against the US government. Do you think they let him plea to that because he doesn't have anything on manifort and trump, dum dum?

I think he has a lot on Manifort. You're just hoping he's got something on Trump, but no indication of that yet. BTW, nice use of kindergarten taunts.

do you think all of this went on without Donald's knowledge? do you think he sold a property for twice its value to a Russian oligarch just because he knows how to make a deal?

do you think everyone around him lied about their dealings with Russia but donald was clueless about what was going on around him?

and do you think that the only change Donald made in the republican platform .... to be more Russia friendly and not support Ukraine.... happened by chance?

I think Trump wasn't involved in Maniford's business dealings from before the campaign.

I don't have any idea what anyone said about dealings with Russia. I know that including the time before Mueller was appointed, there have been investigations by Congress and so far, nothing has come out.

I doubt if the change in the platform happened by chance. I just don't assign the nefarious motives you assign because I don't know why.
Mueller is updating our leftist folks in here! Don’t you know this? They actually have more information than congress who investigated this Russia thingy!

The congressional investigations in both the House and Senate are chaired by GOP members. Hell, the House committee is headed by Devin Nunes. Now, that's what I call a balanced and serious approach to the matter. LOL But Mueller's team has no such problem and will get to the truth. That's why Trump has tried in every way to shut it down. Thank goodness for checks and balances.

Mueller is updating our leftist folks in here! Don’t you know this? They actually have more information than congress who investigated this Russia thingy!

The congressional investigations in both the House and Senate are chaired by GOP members. Hell, the House committee is headed by Devin Nunes. Now, that's what I call a balanced and serious approach to the matter. LOL But Mueller's team has no such problem and will get to the truth. That's why Trump has tried in every way to shut it down. Thank goodness for checks and balances.

yup... the same people who shrieked Benghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiii for two years but are peachy keen with Donald and his people being in bed with putin.

why aren't they making him enforce the sanctions they voted for while pretending to keep donanld under control?

I am still waiting for one of you lefties to tell us exactly what the Russians did
Why? The intelligence community has spelled out much of it. What an odd position to take, to sit there like a newborn baby and beg "leftists" to spoonfeed you...

which votes were affected, how many were affected
I don't think this is something we can ever know for sure. But I think we can safely assume that the number is >0.
Talking to a person from a foreign country is not collusion and is not a crime.

right. Engaging in quid pro quo with a foreign entity for material assistance in an election , however, is. Welcome back to square one, Captain Obvious. ;).

hmmm, so you cant tell us how many votes were affected, where they occurred, and what caused them to change. But you hate trump and every American who voted for him.

since you brought up foreign quid pro quo, shall we discuss uranium one, "ill have more flexibility after the election", the Hillary campaign paying Russia for a dossier of lies?

you want to talk foreign influence? lets talk about all of it. including Obama trying to affect the Israeli election, brexit, and the election in France.
Uranium one? Lol
You’re still pushing that lie to defend Trump who is a bonified traitor?
Well bless your little heart.

No, Hillary Clinton did not "give Russia 20 percent of the uranium" in the US

Last edited:
No, you are misrepresenting the facts. the intelligence community clearly said that, though the Russians did foment chaos and division on both sides of the aisle, they clearly targeted their effort to helping Trump win. Period. that is a fact, and you need to come to terms with it.

I am still waiting for one of you lefties to tell us exactly what the Russians did, which votes were affected, how many were affected, in what states, and how they did it.

Talking to a person from a foreign country is not collusion and is not a crime. the Mueller witch hunt has found nothing, except actual collusion by the Hillary campaign in paying for a dossier of lies and then the Obama admin using it fraudulently at the FISA court to get warrants to spy on political enemies during the campaign.
LOL

You hand a note to a bank teller demanding money but then you flee because you notice a cop -- according to your idiocy, no crime was committed because the bank robber didn't benefit from the crime.

Yeah, and tonight's news is about the meeting of Eric prince, a representative of the UAE and a Russian financier in the Seychelle Islands during the campaign. George Nader, that UAE guy is now another cooperating witness for Mueller. He'll tell of an attempt to set up yet another back channel to Putin and to funnel money from Russia, through the UAE and into the Campaign. All this without declaring any of it.

It's illegal to take anything of value from a foreign government to aid a political campaign or a politician. What's gonna come out I think is multiple sources were sought for monies to help bail out kushner Inc and benefit both him and Trump.

Couple this with a meeting recently with Arab money men and Kushner which resulted in huge loans and that upon the rejection for financing from Qatar to the Kushner cos. coincided with Qatar shortly thereafter being called a state sponsor of terrorism and the plot thickens.

Move along folks, nothing to see here! LOL

doing business with foreign nationals is not illegal. Paying them to create a dossier of lies and then using that in a FISA filing to spy on americans is illegal.
The dossier was not used to obtain a warrant.
Facts are like kryptonite to the Trump cult.

why would you think that? manaforte had no skills that should have caused trump to allow him to run the campaign. then manaforte wiped out a multimillion dollar debt, saying something to the effect of "does this make us good? look at my press clippings" (paraphrased).

Donald surrounded himself with people tied to Russia. why do you think that is... including a secretary of state who is running policy that looks designed by putin.

Because, secretly, they're all Russians, including Trump!!

I'll bet that as they (Mueller's team) follows the money, there will be a strong tie to Tillerson and the Russian plan to drill off the north shore of Siberia where the largest oil find in history is located.

They had to halt a deal between Exxon and Putin's state owned wink wink energy co. to do a joint deal to extract it. But, the Obama sanctions killed the deal. That's a few trillion reasons to lift those sanctions and a whole bunch of motivation (money) to anyone able to implement that plan.

And, we all know what motivates Trump more than anything else on earth. I guarantee that will come to light in the final analysis.

That's exactly what we're discussing, Antontutu. You look at overt collusion from Hillary and just say she's well meaning, give her a pass. You look at a dearth of evidence against Trump and declare him guilty.

You believe that for Republicans, no explanation is good enough. For Democrats, no explanation is required. That's just how you roll

No it isn't moron, you keep swtiching between asking for evidence of Trump compaign's Russian dealings and Clinton's Russians, WITHOUT EVER ADRESSING ANYTHING I EXPLAIN TO YOU ON EACH

There is evidence of Trump campaign colluding with Russian government and clear evidence of Russian government supporting Trump.

There is NO evidence of Clinton campaign collusion with Russian government and clear evidence of Russian government campaign against Hillary.

Clear enough for you?

Saying I don't accept your lies doesn't mean I'm not clear what you're saying, Home Boy.

Putin was trying to disrupt the election. Obviously you only read the news you want to see, but Russians set up both pro-and anti-Trump demonstrations.

No you ARE NOT SAYING, you simply switch topic without directly addressing what I post.

Kremlin's top brass (ALONG WITH ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY) were congradulating each other on Trump victory.

Watch Russian parliament burst into applause at the news Donald Trump is US president

Russian media coverage of her own campaign was vicious, portraying her as an aggressive Russophobe, a criminal and a liar.

"Clinton will surround us with nuclear missiles; Trump would recognise Crimea," a typical tabloid headline read on election day.

"We are very glad that relations will improve with Russia and stop the artificial Cold War which Washington and London try to push on the world," pro-Kremlin analyst Sergei Markov told the BBC.

"We're glad the new president will be Donald Trump who respects Vladimir Putin and recognises that Crimea is part of Russia," he said, referring to Mr Trump's comment that Russia's annexation of the peninsula could be 'looked at'.

Russia celebrates Trump win

We have the view of Russia meddling in using “propaganda” to help influence an election, then antontoo wants to now TRUST Russia’s opinions as solid and reliable to his point. When the basis of your argument is that Russia has effectively influenced the outcome of an election, then don’t go around posting Russia’s response as a reliable source. Common sense should tell you that.

You are a total fucking idiot. Their opinions reflect their MOTIVATIONS...are you seriously going to try to say that there was this uber grand public and private conspiracy by Russians to misdirect the west into not-thinking that Russians love Hillary? :rolleyes:

No, he's pointing out that you're contradicting yourself, tutu

Tutu: Russians are the enemy, they are trying to steal our elections

Tutu: Using a Russian Dossier to get FISA warrants? Hillary taking $145 million in Russian money? Hillary agreeing to sell 20% of US uranium to Russia? Russians funding anti-Trump rallies? What's the problem?

Does anything about Russia and Democrats concern you? Not so much, huh?

You don't care about Russia. You just want to get Trump

Saying I don't accept your lies doesn't mean I'm not clear what you're saying, Home Boy.

Putin was trying to disrupt the election. Obviously you only read the news you want to see, but Russians set up both pro-and anti-Trump demonstrations.

No you ARE NOT SAYING, you simply switch topic without directly addressing what I post.

Kremlin's top brass (ALONG WITH ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY) were congradulating each other on Trump victory.

Watch Russian parliament burst into applause at the news Donald Trump is US president

Russian media coverage of her own campaign was vicious, portraying her as an aggressive Russophobe, a criminal and a liar.

"Clinton will surround us with nuclear missiles; Trump would recognise Crimea," a typical tabloid headline read on election day.

"We are very glad that relations will improve with Russia and stop the artificial Cold War which Washington and London try to push on the world," pro-Kremlin analyst Sergei Markov told the BBC.

"We're glad the new president will be Donald Trump who respects Vladimir Putin and recognises that Crimea is part of Russia," he said, referring to Mr Trump's comment that Russia's annexation of the peninsula could be 'looked at'.

We have the view of Russia meddling in using “propaganda” to help influence an election, then antontoo wants to now TRUST Russia’s opinions as solid and reliable to his point. When the basis of your argument is that Russia has effectively influenced the outcome of an election, then don’t go around posting Russia’s response as a reliable source. Common sense should tell you that.

You are a total fucking idiot. Their opinions reflect their MOTIVATIONS...are you seriously going to try to say that there was this uber grand public and private conspiracy by Russians to misdirect the west into not-thinking that Russians love Hillary? :rolleyes:

It was already confirmed through an investigation by the special council that the Russians used propaganda to play BOTH sides

Bullshit, DURING ELECTION the effort was 100% against Clinton. Once election was over Russian apparatus fell back to just general shit stirring in the States.

After the election, the defendants allegedly staged rallies to support the president-elect while simultaneously staging rallies to protest his election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said in a Friday press conference.

“For example, the defendants organized one rally to support the president-elect and another rally to oppose him, both in New York on the same day,” he said.

Indictment reveals Russians also organized anti-Trump rallies after election

The Russian Dossier was pro-Trump? You drool a lot, don't you?

yup... the same people who shrieked Benghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiii for two years but are peachy keen with Donald and his people being in bed with putin.

why aren't they making him enforce the sanctions they voted for while pretending to keep donanld under control?
well first, we have evidence to benghazi, and nothing on putin trump. I'm waiting.

the ones leaking are in the white house, dum dum

occasionally, you might try posting something that isn't made up
not with the information you all are posting.

A614D585-D042-4055-89B5-AFA5F9D01A5F.jpeg
No it isn't moron, you keep swtiching between asking for evidence of Trump compaign's Russian dealings and Clinton's Russians, WITHOUT EVER ADRESSING ANYTHING I EXPLAIN TO YOU ON EACH

There is evidence of Trump campaign colluding with Russian government and clear evidence of Russian government supporting Trump.

There is NO evidence of Clinton campaign collusion with Russian government and clear evidence of Russian government campaign against Hillary.

Clear enough for you?

Tutu: Using a Russian Dossier to get FISA warrants? Hillary taking $145 million in Russian money? Hillary agreeing to sell 20% of US uranium to Russia? Russians funding anti-Trump rallies? What's the problem?

View attachment 181253

I know no one on that would have to worry then.

View attachment 181253

Strawman. No one said Russia are the good guys. It's a lot easier when you make up people's arguments for them.

So from your own post, you admit the Russians are the bad guys. I want to investigate the Russians and their interactions with both parties. You want to absolve the Democrats from the get go and just investigate Trump.

Your pic applies you you, Holmes. Not me. I have no interest in absolving anyone. I just want actual evidence

I'll bet that as they (Mueller's team) follows the money, there will be a strong tie to Tillerson and the Russian plan to drill off the north shore of Siberia where the largest oil find in history is located.

They had to halt a deal between Exxon and Putin's state owned wink wink energy co. to do a joint deal to extract it. But, the Obama sanctions killed the deal. That's a few trillion reasons to lift those sanctions and a whole bunch of motivation (money) to anyone able to implement that plan.

And, we all know what motivates Trump more than anything else on earth. I guarantee that will come to light in the final analysis.

I don't think the "money" will tie to Tillerson, although both Exxon and Putin desperately want to be able to follow through on their massive oil deal. Also, Tillerson had already received Putin's highest honor for non-Russian citizens -- the Friendship Medal. Apparently, he (meaning putin) was very vociferous in wanting Tillerson and not Romney.

But we also know Donald was trying to build the world's tallest tower in Moscow and we know that he had a lot of dealings with Russian oligarchs.... all of whom have ties to Putin. that is where the money laundering is.....

I don't think the "money" will tie to Tillerson, although both Exxon and Putin desperately want to be able to follow through on their massive oil deal. Also, Tillerson had already received Putin's highest honor for non-Russian citizens -- the Friendship Medal. Apparently, he (meaning putin) was very vociferous in wanting Tillerson and not Romney.

But we also know Donald was trying to build the world's tallest tower in Moscow and we know that he had a lot of dealings with Russian oligarchs.... all of whom have ties to Putin. that is where the money laundering is.....

Oh, I know that's where the money laundering is, at least some of it. Phony Real Estate deals etc. And I'm not suggesting that the oil deal wasn't legit but it's what happened after the sanctions were put in place that smells of collusion to lift the sanctions. Quid pro quo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back