trump Campaign Misspells 'Nobel' Peace Prize In Ad To Fundraise Off His Nomination, Which Anyone Can Get

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Anyone who can't spell the word doesn't deserve getting a Nobel Peace Prize.

trump says he hires the best but apparently that doesn't include those who can actually spell correctly.

Which I'm not surprised, trump can't spell and can barely read.

His chance of getting that Peace Prize is the same as it was the first time the same Norwegian nominated him for the prize. Which is zero.

I'm sure his followers never even realized the wrong spelling in the ad.

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 9.22.01 AM.png

trump says he hires the best but apparently that doesn't include those who can actually spell correctly.

His chance of getting that Peace Prize is the same as it was the first time the same Norwegian nominated him for the prize. Which is zero.

View attachment 387702
Sure they did. lol

View attachment 387702

View attachment 387702

I went to Facebook from the Business Insider link to see the actual ad. My request "could not be processed".

Raises questions of credibility, eh?

If I were POTUS and had never read a book and couldn't spell, I would hire people who had and who COULD.
But he doesn't like people who are even the slightest bit smarter than he is.
Which leaves us with Idiocracy - Only half a millennium too damned soon! :(

If I were POTUS and has never read a book and couldn't spell,
You know self righteous spelling police posts should at least get the grammar right.........had.

not that I give a damn about the spelling police.......but .........just saying.....

Yawn.

If I were POTUS and had never read a book and couldn't spell, I would hire people who had and who COULD.

If I were the left, I'd stop making myself look like fools. Trump is kicking your ass at EVERY turn and you keep coming back for more.

If I were the left, I'd stop making myself look like fools. Trump is kicking your ass at EVERY turn and you keep coming back for more.

He only thinks he's kicking my ass - He'll be in prison by late next year and I won't.
Which makes me bigly smarter (and more Noble ;-)

Definition: Having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles and ideals.

PS: Thomas Sowell is a stone cold idjit. :cool:

He only thinks he's kicking my ass - He'll be in prison by late next year and I won't.
Which makes me bigly smarter (and more Noble ;-)

Definition: Having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles and ideals.

PS: Thomas Sowell is a stone cold idjit. :cool:

Definition rules out all democrats on moral principles alone.

Again, stop while you're behind. You're exposing yourselves as America hating fools.

Forum List

Back