Trump Campaign Statement On Wisconsin Loss

Just shows the ignorance of the people in Wisconsin...and yep...I know a ton of them, and am related by marriage to many.

The DC madam list need to be released so people can see the real Cruz.....since his name is most likely on the list...or so I hear.

Yucko and puke.

You know a ton of Wisconsin Republicans? How many is that? Four?

Not what I said. I said people.

Just shows the ignorance of the people in Wisconsin...and yep...I know a ton of them, and am related by marriage to many.

The DC madam list need to be released so people can see the real Cruz.....since his name is most likely on the list...or so I hear.

Yucko and puke.

No you said ignorant people.

Yucko and puke.

No you said ignorant people.

LOL No I didn't. I said it SHOWS the ignorance.

I read today that the Cruz campaign is going back to states that have already voted and convincing delegates to come over to their side when they become un-pledged for the second vote at the convention - assuming no-one reaches the magic 1,237 number before then.
Trump just doesn't have those political smarts, which is one reason so many like him but doesn't help him to strategise.

Which is the flip side of the NOT-a-politician coin. Cruz and the Establishment are going to just steal the nomination the old fashioned way; rules changes, delegates buying and secret committee meetings. Trump isnt going to know what hit him.

He desperately needs to hire some old pro like Ed Rollins to advise him about the darker side of politics. Trump naively thinks that just because he has the votes means he doesnt need the on the ground machine to make sure the process goes right.

Does he have any poll watchers? Any volunteers who can watch the machines to make sure they are not tampered with? Or that check the machine serial numbers and ballots to make sure that no boxes of ballots magically appear?

Short answer: not that I have seen, heard of or even read rumors about.

Sadly Trump is plainly in over his head now, sinking fast, and thinks he's in the shallow end of the pool and all he's gotta do is stand up.

Are you Trumpbots stupid enough to believe that or do you admit that the VOTERS rejected him? The man can't even accept ONE LOSS with grace or dignity.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP
Why should he accept any loss with grace. The man is out to win not drink fucking tea with his pinky raised.
Because he's a MATURE ADULT?

Jesus Christ you people are too much

Trump a mature adult?
'Mature adult' is a very wide rang of behavior, from rock stars to hermit monks.

Trump falls in that range far more easily than a skanky old sociopathic dyke with delusions of martyrdom.

Sure there is. Every time an election is held to some degree. But for Trumpbots every election he loses will forever be known as theft.

That is simply not true.

Utah and Wisconsin look suspicious, but Cruz was expected to win them anyway, so its a wash even if they did cheat.

I would think people would just ignore those results as minor riffs on a larger theme, but who knows?

Personally I think that there is voter fraud on both sides in EVERY election.

I agree that Trump has to beef up his organization with some old-time pols who understand how things work. It's all well and good to draw huge crowds. he needs the organization to get them to the polls.

The statement is correct.

CfU6tifWAAAf182.jpg:large
Translation: WAAAAAAHHHHH!!! :cheeky-smiley-018:

What a low class, whiny, sore loser this guy is. This has to be the most ungracious concession ever.

I agree that Trump has to beef up his organization with some old-time pols who understand how things work. It's all well and good to draw huge crowds. he needs the organization to get them to the polls.

But his refusal to beef up his organization does prove one thing; he is out of his depth and is not learning the process and its strengths and weaknesses as well as I thought he would.

Then again, maybe Lewandowski was more the Master Mind behind Trumps success here and the assault bullshit has completely distracted him? Trump might need to get him a back up for Lewandowski, NOT to fire him or replace him, but to assist and help the guy stay focused on the election.

Forum List

Back