Trump Campaign Statement On Wisconsin Loss

Trump twittered on his loss tonight...

CfU0WeJWwAACw8z.jpg
Yes, that's what this thread is about. Trump crying like a bitch....

I see no crying, I see a man describing what he believes happened.
That's because you're a moron lol

Now you want to start throwing insults again, you mindless porch monkey... let's go!
BTW, what the hell is a porch monkey? My damn dog won't even stay on the porch and you know of monkeys that obey?

CfU0WeJWwAACw8z.jpg

Now you want to start throwing insults again, you mindless porch monkey... let's go!
BTW, what the hell is a porch monkey? My damn dog won't even stay on the porch and you know of monkeys that obey?

The Manchurian muslim is a half porch monkey!

I7crrH3.jpg

Just shows the ignorance of the people in Wisconsin...and yep...I know a ton of them, and am related by marriage to many.

The DC madam list need to be released so people can see the real Cruz.....since his name is most likely on the list...or so I hear.

Yucko and puke.

You know a ton of Wisconsin Republicans? How many is that? Four?

I7crrH3.jpg

I see Vag is still in dead cat bounce mode.

Are you Trumpbots stupid enough to believe that or do you admit that the VOTERS rejected him? The man can't even accept ONE LOSS with grace or dignity.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

Putting myself in his shoes it must be extremely hard to be gracious when your being attacked by literally everyone

CfU0WeJWwAACw8z.jpg

Where are you going?

I7crrH3.jpg
I still don't get where people get the impression that RWrs are racist.

Just shows the ignorance of the people in Wisconsin...and yep...I know a ton of them, and am related by marriage to many.

The DC madam list need to be released so people can see the real Cruz.....since his name is most likely on the list...or so I hear.

Yucko and puke.
How does who Cruz fucks affect his judgment on political issues?

I fucked a lot of women in my youth. My bills are still paid & I have no unsustainable debt. My kids are grown. One in college & one in a managerial position. I'm at the top of Angie's List.

All unrelated to who I fucked.

It's called character. I do not know if he is on the list or not, but I read he was. You do not have to agree, and I certainly did not ask you to.
I just think Cruz is a slime, and last I checked I was still allowed to do so. *shrug*

No honest person can claim Donald Trump has better character than Ted Cruz

The statement is correct.

CfU6tifWAAAf182.jpg:large

While I'm a Trump supporter, I see this as nothing more than a childish whining because he lost.

Get over it!

He pissed off the governor and all the top politicians of the state. What did he expect?

Now, move on. Learn from the experience. And beat the hell out of Cruz and then whomever the Dimbocraps are able to nominate.

The statement is not correct. It should be "whoever is", not "whomever". 'Whom' as a subject in a phrase cannot take a verb.

Are you Trumpbots stupid enough to believe that or do you admit that the VOTERS rejected him? The man can't even accept ONE LOSS with grace or dignity.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

I can't wait until I hear the screams of liberal whining when the undo obamacare. The crying...the screaming...the pain...it is going to be like a beautiful symphony of joy to me.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

I can't wait until I hear the screams of liberal whining when the undo obamacare. The crying...the screaming...the pain...it is going to be like a beautiful symphony of joy to me.
The undo obamacare what?

Yucko and puke.
How does who Cruz fucks affect his judgment on political issues?

I fucked a lot of women in my youth. My bills are still paid & I have no unsustainable debt. My kids are grown. One in college & one in a managerial position. I'm at the top of Angie's List.

All unrelated to who I fucked.

It's called character. I do not know if he is on the list or not, but I read he was. You do not have to agree, and I certainly did not ask you to.
I just think Cruz is a slime, and last I checked I was still allowed to do so. *shrug*

No honest person can claim Donald Trump has better character than Ted Cruz

Sure they can.

Forum List

Back