Trump Campaign Statement On Wisconsin Loss

Just shows the ignorance of the people in Wisconsin...and yep...I know a ton of them, and am related by marriage to many.

The DC madam list need to be released so people can see the real Cruz.....since his name is most likely on the list...or so I hear.

Yucko and puke.
How does who Cruz fucks affect his judgment on political issues?

I fucked a lot of women in my youth. My bills are still paid & I have no unsustainable debt. My kids are grown. One in college & one in a managerial position. I'm at the top of Angie's List.

All unrelated to who I fucked.

Are you Trumpbots stupid enough to believe that or do you admit that the VOTERS rejected him? The man can't even accept ONE LOSS with grace or dignity.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP
Why should he accept any loss with grace. The man is out to win not drink fucking tea with his pinky raised.
Because he's a MATURE ADULT?

Jesus Christ you people are too much

Trump a mature adult?
A bit slow are you? It was a joke

If Trump's campaign released that, they are sore losers.
Bullshit. Anybody who can't see what's going on here is either stupid or lying. The GOP establishment has pulled every fucking dirty trick they can think of to derail Trump's candidacy. He has NOT been treated fairly, and you know it. Don't give us that shit about "sore loser". If Trump gets to 1237 delegates, the establishment GOP will still find a way to screw him out of the nomination. You don't give a shit if the GOP's tactics are scrupulous or even legal as long as the guy YOU don't like gets shafted.
If they're successful (to your applause) in screwing Trump out of the nomination, I'm gonna rub your nose in it when they fuck YOUR GUY over at the convention and Cruz is left holding the bag and obligated to support Romney, Ryan, or Bush.

Just shows the ignorance of the people in Wisconsin...and yep...I know a ton of them, and am related by marriage to many.

The DC madam list need to be released so people can see the real Cruz.....since his name is most likely on the list...or so I hear.

Yucko and puke.

I fucked a lot of women in my youth. My bills are still paid & I have no unsustainable debt. My kids are grown. One in college & one in a managerial position. I'm at the top of Angie's List.

It's called character. I do not know if he is on the list or not, but I read he was. You do not have to agree, and I certainly did not ask you to.
I just think Cruz is a slime, and last I checked I was still allowed to do so. *shrug*

Trump lost by the voice of the people in Wisconsin and this statement reminds me of Howard Dean's meltdown

the queen and king of melt downs

ixHz9Li.gif
bd4.gif

Yucko and puke.

It's called character. I do not know if he is on the list or not, but I read he was. You do not have to agree, and I certainly did not ask you to.
I just think Cruz is a slime, and last I checked I was still allowed to do so. *shrug*
I would completely agree that it goes to his character. Having said that as an EX slut puppy I can attest that sex & work are two completely different issues and most people are able to keep them seperate.

Yucko and puke.

I would completely agree that it goes to his character. Having said that as an EX slut puppy I can attest that sex & work are two completely different issues and most people are able to keep them seperate.

Well, maybe most people you know, but not most people I know.

I read today that the Cruz campaign is going back to states that have already voted and convincing delegates to come over to their side when they become un-pledged for the second vote at the convention - assuming no-one reaches the magic 1,237 number before then.
Trump just doesn't have those political smarts, which is one reason so many like him but doesn't help him to strategise.

If you know about it,you don't think Trump knows about it?

Yucko and puke.

I guess that depends on the type of people you associate with.

I won't lie. I was a TERRIBLE husband. I didn't understand what was important in relationships. Having said that my wife & children were always taken care of. I believe the two issues, work & relationships, are completely separable.

If you have social dysfunctions in your personal life should YOUR JOB BE AT RISK?

Yucko and puke.

I guess that depends on the type of people you associate with.

I won't lie. I was a TERRIBLE husband. I didn't understand what was important in relationships. Having said that my wife & children were always taken care of. I believe the two issues, work & relationships, are completely separable.

If you have social dysfunctions in your personal life should YOUR JOB BE AT RISK?

Hon, we're talking about someone that wants to be the next POTUS. To ME....it matters.

Forum List

Back