Trump can be held civilly liable in Jan. 6 riot, judges rule

Of course, the only way Democrats can beat Trump is keep the lawsuits coming. You should be ashamed supporting a Party that is destroying all faith and trust in the US Justice System.
yes BLM fires and the violence supported by the leftwing politicians and now we see this pure witch hunt to eliminate Trump from the field. I am ashamed to tell people where I am from when traveling out of the country due to our political atmosphere.

How is this legal? Can politicians who encouraged unrest during the Floyd riots also be held accountable? Americans do realize that Europe is going further right and it is a perceived bias, silencing and persecution of the rights opinion that is driving people to come out and vote. Newsflash, neither Cheney nor Romney would win in 2024.
He can be sued for actions not related to his Presidential function. The court determined this was not a Presidential function.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems rather harsh and I understand why Mr Santos is feeling so bitter.
After all the GOP is busy supporting a bigger criminal in the shape of Mr trump. There seems to be a mismatch in their application of moral standards,
George is a shit but his crimes are far less serious than those of trump.

Actually, in every Republic, you will be punished for trying to overthrow the government.

Besides, this happened on January 6, 2021. Technically your orange douchebag was the ruling regime. Try to keep up. :itsok:
No one tried to overthrow the government you dipshit.

The House voted Friday to expel Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) from Congress, an embarrassing end to his brief legislative career that was built on lies from the start.

The final vote was 311 to 114. You can read the expulsion resolution here.

Their action comes after a House Ethics Committee investigation concluded last month that Santos spent thousands of dollars in campaign funds on personal services and products, such as Botox treatments, Hermès designer products and access to a website used primarily by sex workers. The panel also alleged that Santos reported fake donations to his campaign in order to persuade donors to give him even more money ― and then kept all of that money for himself.

Forum List

Back