Trump can be held civilly liable in Jan. 6 riot, judges rule

Already a thread on this topic too...Do any of you shiltib creeps scroll down just a little before posting this dreck?

Well MAGA MAGGOT, once again P01135809 IS NOT GETTING A FREE RIDE. Incitement to Insurrection is NOT covered by Presidential Immunity. P01135809 tried to say he had immunity and he failed.

Republicans voted to expell Santos. Now, with Santos being hit in his ass as he goes out the door, there will be a special election. Don't count some idiot America hating Republican winning this time out.

For the record, it is P01135809 who praised the General Secretary of the People's Republic of (Communist) China, Xi Jingping AND praised the Supreme Leader of the Democratic People's Republic (Communist) Korea Kim Jong Un. Vlad Putin is Communist as well. He was a Lieutenant-Colonel in K.G.B. You love yourself Communist Dictators.

Damn I hate to say it, but McConnell was correct!

" I said weeks ago: There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.
And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth."

"Put anther way, in the language of today: President Trump is still liable for everything he did while he was in office, as an ordinary citizen, unless the statute of limitations has run, still liable for everything he did while in office, didn't get away with anything yet – yet. We have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being held accountable by either one."

Love watching Conservative Santos backers play the “Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law” card.

If your child’s teacher was arrested for child molesting, would you support them remaining your child’s teacher until convicted?

If someone is arrested for embezzlement, do they keep their job until a jury finds them guilty?
Getting your full strawman on, to go with your full neo-fascist today, huh?

Why is Menendez still in the Senate, asshole?

Why is Menendez still in the Senate, asshole?

He is my Senator
I support kicking his ass out

I don’t see many Democrats supporting him. Lets see what the Senate Ethics Committee says

As Senator Menendez prepares to mount his legal defense, he has stated that he will not resign. Senator Menendez fiercely asserts his innocence and it is therefore understandable that he believes stepping down is patently unfair. But I believe this is a mistake.

“Stepping down is not an admission of guilt but an acknowledgment that holding public office often demands tremendous sacrifices at great personal cost. Senator Menendez has made these sacrifices in the past to serve. And in this case he must do so again. I believe stepping down is best for those Senator Menendez has spent his life serving.”

Last edited:
Republicans did the right thing

About half voted to expel Santos. Almost every Democrat voted against him

Needed to happen obviously.
If only Democrats would do the same thing with the squad.

Republicans did the right thing

About half voted to expel Santos. Almost every Democrat voted against him

311 to 114

1701448980185.png

Republicans faced a tough decision and sided with doing the right thing
I am proud of them
At least one party has enough integrity to do the right thing. When are democrats in the Senate going to expel Menendez?

Forum List

Back