Trump can be held civilly liable in Jan. 6 riot, judges rule

I'll believe it when I see it. I don't see how at least one cultist can't make it on to any jury.
I was hoping the classified documents case would come up early next year. That is a case that the average American can understand and what he did, stealing secret document, withholding them, obstructing the FBI multiple times....is a crime any day of the week. But Canon is a MAGA and a crooked judge. She is going to try and delay, delay, delay.

I also hold the fear that a MAGA will sneak on the jury and hold off a conviction. That is where jury selection is so very important. These MAGA people will turn their backs on facts, truth, and the law to protect their "orange jesus." It is crucial that the government attorneys are able to recognize the rabid MAGA that may come up as prospective jurors.

We gotta believe that justice will be victorious over MAGA. A hung jury could spell doom.

Of course, the only way Democrats can beat Trump is keep the lawsuits coming. You should be ashamed supporting a Party that is destroying all faith and trust in the US Justice System.
Those bastards have no shame. They'll be absolutely LOSING THEIR MIIINDS when their media gets around to telling tham next year that he can't be stopped from running AND, he might actually win.

Those bastards have no shame. They'll be absolutely LOSING THEIR MIIINDS when their media gets around to telling tham next year that he can't be stopped from running AND, he might actually win.
Um, everyone already knows that. Been in a coma?

Idiotic cult fantasy.

I promise the injured police officers are not all democrats.

You're embarrassing yourself.
Most law enforcement are repubs. But the majority of the Capitol police probably switched parties after the attack...especially when repubs tried to downplay the seriousness of the insurrection.

Well of course the corrupt courts did.

That's what corruption looks like.
Please explain why and how you believe a political rally, paid for by Campaign funds and political PACs, with all republican speakers like his campaign lawyers etc,

is a presidential function and not a political event?

why would you disagree with this appeals court ruling???

Please explain why and how you believe a political rally, paid for by Campaign funds and political PACs, with all republican speakers like his campaign lawyers etc,

is a presidential function and not a political event?

why would you disagree with this appeals court ruling???
EXACTLY! The J6 rally was a campaign event. There is no one that can deny that....with the possible exception of Clarence Thomas.

Most law enforcement are repubs. But the majority of the Capitol police probably switched parties after the attack...especially when repubs tried to downplay the seriousness of the insurrection.
Especially after saying he wants to prosecute them.

Federal Court has held that Trump can be personally sued for damages related to the J6 events.

“When a first-term President opts to seek a second term, his campaign to win re-election is not an official presidential act,” Chief Judge Sri Srinivasan wrote for the three-judge panel. “The Office of the Presidency as an institution is agnostic about who will occupy it next.”

Forum List

Back