Trump Cares About the Middle Class and Not the Rich... NOT!

Taking from the entitlement programs to fund the tax breaks for the wealthy. Way to go, but hey the rich have lived off of us for decades, why stop now.

Ronnie Ray-Gun was the first to steal from the entitlement programs and the Repubs now plan to clean us out.

Note to RWNJ traitors: they're called "entitlements" because they are paid for and Americans are ENTITLED to them.
Yes...you takers will struggle....

Ronnie Ray-Gun was the first to steal from the entitlement programs and the Repubs now plan to clean us out.

Note to RWNJ traitors: they're called "entitlements" because they are paid for and Americans are ENTITLED to them.
Bullshit. FDR scammed the SSDI trust fund to finance the war.

15171138_1198090470228647_8169327169803292638_n.jpg

Taking from single parent families... that's what I would call a "Trump-low." Well after all, he's the one that pointed out how pregnant women are bad for business. Now he wants to punish them for having kids... kids that he doesn't want them to be allowed whether to decide to have or not.

Last edited:
King Trumpery said that wages are too high but then said he would agree to a $10 min wage while the pubs want to end it completely. Then he said he would cut taxes on the working class and poor.

But then he says he wants to spend trillions on his idiotic wall, deporting, yadda yadda.

RWNJ traitors: where is the money going to come from?

Hint: He said he loves debt and he said he would borrow money.

King Trumpery said that wages are too high but then said he would agree to a $10 min wage while the pubs want to end it completely. Then he said he would cut taxes on the working class and poor.

But then he says he wants to spend trillions on his idiotic wall, deporting, yadda yadda.

Mexico is paying for the wall, Dudley Luddite......

President-elect Donald Trump's proposals would modestly cut income taxes for most middle-class Americans. But for nearly 8 million families — including a majority of single-parent households — the opposite would occur: They'd pay more.

Most married couples with three or more children would also pay higher taxes, an analysis by the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center found. And while middle-class families as a whole would receive tax cuts of about 2 percent, they'd be dwarfed by the windfalls averaging 13.5 percent for America's richest 1 percent.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/middle-class-trump-plan-mean-tax-increase-153628510--finance.html

Smart move White middle-class America! you just elected a fraud that is going to screw you 6 ways to Sunday.

He's not even in office yet and he is proving how hard he trolled the country.

And under your messiah obummer the middle class witnessed a net worth drop. The first in over 50 years. When are you progressive dimwits going to actually learn that the progresives care about your VOTE, and nothing else. They give you lip service and then after they have fucked you yet again, they say "oh darn, well, we meant well!"

That doesn't cut it dipshit.

Taking from the entitlement programs to fund the tax breaks for the wealthy. Way to go, but hey the rich have lived off of us for decades, why stop now.

RWNJ traitors think that earning money makes you a "taker". That's why so many of them are on food stamps and other welfare.

President-elect Donald Trump's proposals would modestly cut income taxes for most middle-class Americans. But for nearly 8 million families — including a majority of single-parent households — the opposite would occur: They'd pay more.

Most married couples with three or more children would also pay higher taxes, an analysis by the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center found. And while middle-class families as a whole would receive tax cuts of about 2 percent, they'd be dwarfed by the windfalls averaging 13.5 percent for America's richest 1 percent.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/middle-class-trump-plan-mean-tax-increase-153628510--finance.html

Smart move White middle-class America! you just elected a fraud that is going to screw you 6 ways to Sunday.

And under your messiah obummer the middle class witnessed a net worth drop. The first in over 50 years. When are you progressive dimwits going to actually learn that the progresives care about your VOTE, and nothing else. They give you lip service and then after they have fucked you yet again, they say "oh darn, well, we meant well!"

I didn't vote Obama... I guess reading comprehension is a problem even for some Mods around here.

Trump lied to you and you ate it up like an elephant eating peanuts. Of course this doesn't matter to you, because you are some rich mofo in Las Vegas driving million dollar cars. I bet you creamed your pants when you read this article.

RWNJ traitors -

Associated Press is not "fake news".

Have the balls to address the facts or just stfu.

It's like Charlie Brown, trying to kick the football. But they'll fall for it again! :laugh2:

The bad news is that republicans do the same thing all the time too.

lucy-football1.jpg

luddy and billy and all you other whiners.....why dont you let the guy take office and fuck up first before you start the bullshit....geezus i aint seen this much blubbering since Obama was elected....

Mexico is paying for the wall, Dudley Luddite......

No they're not.

You are and you're forcing real Americans to pay for it as well.

RWNJ traitors think that earning money makes you a "taker". That's why so many of them are on food stamps and other welfare.
You don't earn my money, Dudley Luddite....

I didn't vote Obama... I guess reading comprehension is a problem even for some Mods around here.

Trump lied to you and you ate it up like an elephant eating peanuts. Of course this doesn't matter to you, because you are some rich mofo in Las Vegas driving million dollar cars. I bet you creamed your pants when you read this article.

Wrong. I was a Bernie supporter from the outset. I voted for the trumpster because I know that a shrilary admin would be the end of this country as a Republic. I simply didn't want to live long enough to witness the mass graves. It's as simple as that.

Forum List

Back