Trump Caves Again!

Trump supporters are in a state of denial. Too proud to admit that Trump was absolutely full of it in his campaign promises or that his Presidency is failing at a rate never seen before.

They've been con'd but just won't admit it!

And this with Republicans controlling both houses of Congress. You want to talk about failure! Drumpf redefines failing huge! He's failing so terrific, amazing, it's huge you'll love his failure, you'll get tired of failing. And yet there is more to come.

Drumpf can't get a cardboard box leaning against a stick at the border. Yet "no one builds walls like him". Ehhhhloooser.
This is exactly what I pictured. Trump didn't have the political experience then and doesn't have it now. Why Americans would think a blustering real estate salesmen would make a great president is a mystery.

The first 100 days is a honeymoon. It only get's worse as his failures and broken promises increase.

miss_me_yet.jpg

mmmm k

I will build a wall and taxpayers will pay for it ..

mmmmmmmmmmmmm k

I'll shut down the government if I don't get a WALL !

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm k

I wont shut down the government ... can I at least get some high tec toys out of the deal ?

White House ‘confident’ of averting shutdown as Trump shows flexibility on wall

SUCKERS !

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Poor thing, there's more than one way to skin a cat. I gave my congressman a proposal yesterday, to not only get the wall built, but have the whole world pay for it. All they need do is add a border security surcharge on anyone applying for a visa to come to the US or anyone admitted under the visa waiver program. Since 40% of our illegals don't cross the southern border it seems like a fair solution to me.

He still tweeted out this morning he wasn't giving up on the wall.
It took him 6 years to give up on Obama's birth certificate. He will be building his wall in his head when the men in the white coats come for him.

From what I hear, they are already on the way.
Dozens of psychiatry experts claim Trump has 'dangerous mental illness' at controversial conference
Dozens of psychiatry experts say Trump has 'dangerous mental illness'

mmmm k

mmmmmmmmmmmmm k

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm k

I wont shut down the government ... can I at least get some high tec toys out of the deal ?

SUCKERS !

Poor thing, there's more than one way to skin a cat. I gave my congressman a proposal yesterday, to not only get the wall built, but have the whole world pay for it. All they need do is add a border security surcharge on anyone applying for a visa to come to the US or anyone admitted under the visa waiver program. Since 40% of our illegals don't cross the southern border it seems like a fair solution to me.

Better yet, they could just pass the hat at KKK, altRight, NRA, and other assorted tinfoil hat meetings. How about a GoFundMe site? It made those lazy cake bakers rich.

mmmm k

mmmmmmmmmmmmm k

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm k

SUCKERS !

Silicon Valley and all the R&D centers of the Ivy League universities ain't gonna let that happen, toots. 67% of what runs your electronic world would need to apply. Ain't gonna happen.

Time to go to the Country Club for a long $10 million dollar weekend again.

Well with everyone working on the south Korea debacle that Obama left him. I guess TRUMP doesn't have time right now. Sorry ass liberals.

Actually, it's NORTH Korea that;s the problem ...

... but, what's Trump doing about it anyway? ...

... I mean other than sending armadas in the opposite direction and golfing?
He is erasing Obama's legacy.
By failing?
Nope he is doing away with his legacy. Obamas trade deal is gone, thank goodness.
Obamacare is here to stay!

He still tweeted out this morning he wasn't giving up on the wall.
It took him 6 years to give up on Obama's birth certificate. He will be building his wall in his head when the men in the white coats come for him.

From what I hear, they are already on the way.
Dozens of psychiatry experts claim Trump has 'dangerous mental illness' at controversial conference
Dozens of psychiatry experts say Trump has 'dangerous mental illness'
If being a pathological liar is a mental illness, Trump certainly qualifies.

Well with everyone working on the south Korea debacle that Obama left him. I guess TRUMP doesn't have time right now. Sorry ass liberals.

By failing?
Nope he is doing away with his legacy. Obamas trade deal is gone, thank goodness.
Now that's funny.

By failing?
Now that's funny.
I forgot that it was repealed and replaced

Forum List

Back