Trump Challenges Hillary To Release Her List of USSC Judge nominees

What are his tax records going to show you? It would be like you attempting to read Chinese.
Do you even have a bank account to go along with that paper route of yours?

You're too dumb to realize I was defending Trump; how embarrassing for you.

What are his tax records going to show you? It would be like you attempting to read Chinese.

You're too dumb to realize I was defending Trump; how embarrassing for you.

Sorry, shitstain. I don't have time to read every one of these idiotic posts. If you want to make a career out of it - knock yourself out, asshole.

Sorry, shitstain. I don't have time to read every one of these idiotic posts. If you want to make a career out of it - knock yourself out, asshole.

You don't have to read them all, but you should at least read the ones you respond to so you don't look like a complete fool.

Trump demonstrated exactly what he stands for / supports by releasing his list of USSC Nominees for when he becomes President. The list of candidates is a direct reflection of who he is and what he stands for....and he just challenged Hillary to show the country what she really stands for by releasing the list of her preferred nominees....

...followed by the sound of crickets from the Hillary camp....

Trump Challenges Hillary to Make a Judicial List
Why doesn't Trump release his tax returns then?

You don't have to read them all, but you should at least read the ones you respond to so you don't look like a complete fool.

I don't give a fuck what I look like to a forum full of idiots, shit stain
The sooner you realize that
The sooner you'll fucking get over it, idiot

Maybe Trump should say he'll release his tax returns when Hillary releases the transcripts for the secret speeches she gave to banks.

Maybe Trump should say he'll release his tax returns when Hillary releases the transcripts for the secret speeches she gave to banks.

You dumb shit. You just insulted someone on your side. I love it when you idiots do that.

You are politically aligned with lots of fucking retards. You don't seem all that stupid. What's you excuse? Or....am I misjudging you?

Trump is a buffoon. Sanders was my first choice. The two party system is broken and Hillary is part of the problem. I see Trump as a wrench to be thrown into the gears of the machine. My hope is that he will help the unraveling process. Establishment politicians on both sides are shitting their pants at the thought of president Trump and that makes me happy.

Last edited:
You are politically aligned with lots of fucking retards. You don't seem all that stupid. What's you excuse? Or....am I misjudging you?

Trump is a buffoon. Sanders was my first choice. The two party system is broken and Hillary is part of the problem. I see Trump as a wrench to be thrown into the gears of the machine. My hope is that he will help the unraveling process. Establishment politicians on both sides are shitting their pants at the thought of president Trump. That makes me happy.

Are you suggesting that you will vote for Trump because he's so stupid that electing him will cause many Americans to suffer....leading to the birth of a new political party?

I suggest a little more thought on your part.

Trump is a buffoon. Sanders was my first choice. The two party system is broken and Hillary is part of the problem. I see Trump as a wrench to be thrown into the gears of the machine. My hope is that he will help the unraveling process. Establishment politicians on both sides are shitting their pants at the thought of president Trump and that makes me happy. Maybe I'm making a mistake, but fuck voting for Hillary.
You'll be shitting your pants when the trump ah has his hands on our nukes

Are you suggesting that you will vote for Trump because he's so stupid that electing him will cause many Americans to suffer....leading to the birth of a new political party?

I suggest a little more thought on your part.

I think you're overestimating the damage Trump can actually do. Both sides will be itching to impeach him first chance they get. I am angry, outraged even.The establishment doesn't want Trump, so I'm voting for him because I'd like to send them this message...

961pbAL.jpg

It's also important to note that Trump has flip-flopped on almost every issue. Nobody knows what the hell he really stands for. He might actually be to the left of Hillary.

Trump demonstrated exactly what he stands for / supports by releasing his list of USSC Nominees for when he becomes President. The list of candidates is a direct reflection of who he is and what he stands for....and he just challenged Hillary to show the country what she really stands for by releasing the list of her preferred nominees....

...followed by the sound of crickets from the Hillary camp....

Trump Challenges Hillary to Make a Judicial List

I guarantee you that Trump couldn't pick any of his so-called potential nominees out of a line up.

Forum List

Back