Trump channels Mussolini and threatens reprisal against his opponents

blue gin and OK, obama is not running, so you are arguing a neglible point; your distraction does not work.

Trump managed to catch the attention of every voter over 50. For most, it was in a bad way. Talking Mussolini or the KKK or Duke upsets the great, great majority of them in a bad way. They consider a slap against the greatest generation.

Very few of them would ever vote for a Trump.
A lot of them very very easily forgave him for slapping POWs and our military early on.

blue gin and OK, obama is not running, so you are arguing a neglible point; your distraction does not work.

Trump managed to catch the attention of every voter over 50. For most, it was in a bad way. Talking Mussolini or the KKK or Duke upsets the great, great majority of them in a bad way. They consider a slap against the greatest generation.

I don't even like Trump. But ...if you were passive when the current administration used the IRS against people with opposing political views and said nothing....Then your words are hollow and should be ignored.
Can you prove I was passive? No? And none of your comments excuse Trump: in the slightest, not at all. His rivals are going to ride him into the ground. Congressmen Ryan and Mitchell stuck him today. It will continue.

A lot of them very very easily forgave him for slapping POWs and our military early on.
slapping mccaine is much different than what you describe, but truth is not what you are about

Did he disavow Duke initially: no.

Did he say that he did not really know about Duke when in fact he knew all about him: yes.

As he threatened those who disagree with him: yes.

Will he use the government to punish his enemies: yes.

And suggesting the GWB or BHO ever threatened their enemies in such a way is mentally feeble or a deliberate liar.

Forcing anyone to "disavow' one's opinion is nothing short of tyranny.
No, it is not, but your attempt to limit speech here smacks of tyranny.

That was before the KKK and Mussolini material. Too much to forgive now.

I don't even like Trump. But ...if you were passive when the current administration used the IRS against people with opposing political views and said nothing....Then your words are hollow and should be ignored.
Can you prove I was passive? No? And none of your comments excuse Trump: in the slightest, not at all. His rivals are going to ride him into the ground. Congressmen Ryan and Mitchell stuck him today. It will continue.
You got a reading comprehension problem, huh. The person you responded to said if, do you not understand what, "if" means?

jackie, I am re-reading your, "OP". I like this comment of yours

Then Trump proceeded to retweet a quote from Benito Mussolini, the Fascist dictator,

Mussolini is dead? How can Trump retweet, Mussolini?

jackie, I am re-reading your, "OP". I like this comment of yours

Then Trump proceeded to retweet a quote from Benito Mussolini, the Fascist dictator,

Mussolini is dead? How can Trump retweet, Mussolini?
^^^ goober comment

:biggrin:
I got more, where is the Trump comment?
You have nothing. Trump quoted Mussolini in a tweet. And if that is not relevant, then let's not hear anything about anybody who is now dead. :lol: Actually quoting Mussolini while deflecting on Duke clearly reflects on Trump's inadequacy to be President.

You have nothing. Trump quoted Mussolini in a tweet. And if that is not relevant, then let's not hear anything about anybody who is now dead. :lol: Actually quoting Mussolini while deflecting on Duke clearly reflects on Trump's inadequacy to be President.
I did not see the Tweet, and I did not notice the Tweet you speak of in this thread. It definitely is not in the OP, is it?

Forum List

Back