trump claims he could not have lost in 2020 cause....

Of course.........she conceded.

Did you actually watch the video of her saying this:

1). 0:24. Last night, I congratulated DT and offered to work with him. on behalf of OUR Country.

2). 0:33. I hope that he will be a successful President.

3). 2:12. We must accept the results and look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be OUR President. We owe him an open mind and a chance to lead.
She lied to your face. That's what she does. You fell for it I guess.

Compared to the overwhelming crowds of tens and tens of people sitting in little circles outside his cellar door to listen to Joe speak....

:p

My favorite is when they sat Shartin’ *Joe in front of a cornfield and he was swatting at a bee the whole time. Then he swatted his ear bud out. What an absolute moron.

She lied to your face. That's what she does. You fell for it I guess.
You are so confused.
That is the trump playbook.

Lie, deny the lie, lie about the lie, accuse the other side of lying.
Repeat daily.
The trump platform.

You are so confused.
That is the trump playbook.

Lie, deny the lie, lie about the lie, accuse the other side of lying.
Repeat daily.
The trump platform.
Hillary has been whining ever since 2016 and she was behind the fake dossier she tried to use to unseat Trump. Of course she lied to you that's her 'playbook.' Calling out a liar is a good thing yet you support one of the biggest liars ever to run for POTUS.

With 1200 poll closings in minority areas by Republicans, she lost the minority vote, who didn't get the chance to cast their vote because the polls weren't there.
Hahaha who told you that? Raechel Madcow?

Hillary has been whining ever since 2016 and she was behind the fake dossier she tried to use to unseat Trump. Of course she lied to you that's her 'playbook.' Calling out a liar is a good thing yet you support one of the biggest liars ever to run for POTUS.
I really haven't heard Hillary say much about the 2016 election, after she conceded. Can you post multiple videos please, I'd like to rag on her too if I can see her whining, ad nauseam, like djt.

Lying is the "Trump Playbook".
It, the lying thing, has been used by trump since trump was known. Con Man.

The biggest, bigly yuge liar, is in FACT pos trump.
There is no denying this, but you continue to try.
trump = con man.

He actually won. The people obviously support Trump, not the senile moron.
You mean like Georgia? How damn stupid. You ever hear of this thing called population growth. And then there is participation rate. Higher participation rate, population growth, even getting more votes four years later is not enough to insure victory. I mean damn, this shit ain't rocket science. It is actually common damn sense, something any fool that would support Trump does not possess.
The more people that vote...the less likely repubs win. That is why. rrepubs want to suppress votes.

I really haven't heard Hillary say much about the 2016 election, after she conceded. Can you post multiple videos please, I'd like to rag on her too if I can see her whining, ad nauseam, like djt.

trump = con man.
Hillary became a drunken sailor after she lost.

Hillary conceded the election on election night

Crybaby Loser Trump still won’t concede

trump = con man.
You must live under a rock....

Despite the election being almost three years ago, former Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton restarted her whiny, sore-loser tour Tuesday accusing Republicans of all kinds of election malfeasance. According to The Hill she was inspired to restart her groundless attacks and excuse tour by 2018’s sorest loser Stacey Abrams.

But since then, Hillary Clinton has consistently complained about President Trump’s legitimacy. She alludes to the election having been stolen and engages in the same type of attack on our democracy that she accused candidate Trump of making with his comments.

Hillary conceded the election on election night

Crybaby Loser Trump still won’t concede
Yeah then she continued to say the 2016 election was rigged. She lied, you swallowed like a cheap whore.

But since then, Hillary Clinton has consistently complained about President Trump’s legitimacy. She alludes to the election having been stolen and engages in the same type of attack on our democracy that she accused candidate Trump of making with his comments.

www.foxnews.com

Hillary Clinton keeps whining in Georgetown speech. Get over it already!

Hillary Clinton visited Georgetown University’s Institute for Women, Peace and Security on Monday and presented an award named after herself to Nadia Murad, a former ISIS prisoner; and Wai Nu, a former political prisoner from Myanmar.

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Yeah then she continued to say the 2016 election was rigged. She lied, you swallowed like a cheap whore.

www.foxnews.com

Hillary Clinton keeps whining in Georgetown speech. Get over it already!

Hillary Clinton visited Georgetown University’s Institute for Women, Peace and Security on Monday and presented an award named after herself to Nadia Murad, a former ISIS prisoner; and Wai Nu, a former political prisoner from Myanmar.

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com
Hillary never claimed the election was rigged

She said Trump had outside help

Forum List

Back