trump claims he could not have lost in 2020 cause....

So what was wrong with her BEFORE the election?
She was just another tool of Wall Street just like every other R and D.
Her hubby was a part of our globalization and job losses.
I have no more love or hate for her than I do for any other Wall Street tool.

I presume you will not accept this answer.

Wow!! 'Population growth' and 'participation rate' those must be a new Democrat talking points to explain why a brain dead old fart is now POTUS. :auiqs.jpg: BTW, Biden had a dismal 'participation rate' at his so-called rallies.
Well that is the thing about America. You don't have to be a brain dead stupid ass redneck participating in a Covid megaspreader event in order to vote.

She was just another tool of Wall Street just like every other R and D.
Her hubby was a part of our globalization and job losses.
I have no more love or hate for her than I do for any other Wall Street tool.

I accept this answer.
Hillary conceded the election on election night

And went on to become a ranging alcoholic.
I don't think this is true.
You got any support on this?

Care to respond with an honest answer?

I accept this answer.

I don't think this is true.
You got any support on this?

Care to respond with an honest answer?
What part of her campaign made it mandatory to hire US citizens?
She ran on the same bullshit as Obama...train unskilled US citizens in Blue Collar jobs but don't force companies to hire them.

Well that is the thing about America. You don't have to be a brain dead stupid ass redneck participating in a Covid megaspreader event in order to vote.
If you're a Democrat you can be dead or illegal too. In fact, you don't have to be a person at all, just a Democrat marked ballot.

What, you mean the US population grows? Reckon it grew from 2016 to 2020? And whoosh, the point just flies right over your head.
Illegal aliens do not constitute the U.S. population. Trump tried to stop it but Democrats fought him at every turn.

The election was stolen from her. Trump's approval ratings after one year were lower than Biden's. That absolutely proves the election was stolen.
False comparison, Trump was savaged in the Democrat-controlled press, Biden's dismal ratings are with press support. Big difference.

What part of her campaign made it mandatory to hire US citizens?
You may hate this, but........

illegal or not?

1). Will you and your white folk work the field to pick the produce?
2). Will you and your white folk clean the rentals/suites/hotels?
3). Will you and your white folk work the milking stations at various farms?
4). Will you and your white folk ........do the jobs that illegals WILL do?

No it doesn't you flippin ass moron. Trump's approval ratings, throughout his presidency, indicate he had no chance of re-election. Biden's approval ratings one year after his election indicate buyer's remorse and has nothing to do with his election. I mean there has been one president in modern history that had a lower approval rating one year in than Joe Biden. His name is DONALD TRUMP. So, evidently, using your logic, Trump stole the election in 2016.

And crowd size doesn't equate to votes

If you're a Democrat you can be dead or illegal too. In fact, you don't have to be a person at all, just a Democrat marked ballot.
There are plenty of Republicans that engaged in election fraud. Probably more than Democrats, like in Florida. Project much?

Biden could not have won any election by himself, which is why was proven to have taken millions from the CCP & PUTIN.

What makes snowflakes believe the POS traitor his whole life, who was never right about anything, who has failed / fucked up everything he has touched to date as President could have succeeded in winning an election, especially after 1 year having an approval rate of 33% percent?!

His VP has the lowest approval rating of any VP in history...and Joe's is lower than hers.

Bwuhahahaha
Trump ranted that he didn't know who Letitia James is even though he just filed a lawsuit against her a few days ago.

That's the demented lowlife who you retards want to put back in power.

Forum List

Back