trump claims he could not have lost in 2020 cause....

You may hate this, but........

illegal or not?

1). Will you and your white folk work the field to pick the produce?
2). Will you and your white folk clean the rentals/suites/hotels?
3). Will you and your white folk work the milking stations at various farms?
4). Will you and your white folk ........do the jobs that illegals WILL do?
1) At least 92% of picking produce is done by machine.
2) We have millions of healthy people on welfare who can work in rentals/suites/hotels.
3) It's obvious you don't know how milking stations work.
4) Elaborate on what jobs lower income people won't do.

Thanks for admitting you're an angry Black man.

When combined with historical voter participation rates it is more than logical. You are the one holding on to multiple fallacies.
You mean the lazy asses who waited on line for 3 hours to enter CostCo and WalMart during the height of COVID but wouldn't wait on line to vote?
Fuck 'em.

Trump ranted that he didn't know who Letitia James is even though he just filed a lawsuit against her a few days ago.

That's the demented lowlife who you retards want to put back in power.
And that's the demented lowlife who scares you demented lowlifes shitless.

2) We have millions of healthy people on welfare who can work in rentals/suites/hotels.

Arbeit Macht Frei, right? Is that you position? Criminalize poverty and institute penal slavery? Is that your answer? I grew up on a dairy farm and quite honestly, the automation is not much different now that it was fifty years ago. You still got to get the cows in the parlor. You still got to clean the teats. You still have to hook up the milkers. And you still have to do it twice a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. No days off.

And while I won't argue with your 92% number I will point out that mechanized picking is for commodity crops, like tomatoes used in tomato sauce. But the tomatoes you buy in the market, the bell peppers, they are hand picked. Strawberries, hell, all berries, that are purchased fresh, are hand picked. And from my experience, not a one of those pickers is a native American. My sons did that work through the summers and learned Spanish in the process. They also made more money than any part time job they could have gotten. So it is not a lack of pay that keeps Americans away, it is a lack of work ethic.

You mean the lazy asses who waited on line for 3 hours to enter CostCo and WalMart during the height of COVID but wouldn't wait on line to vote?
Fuck 'em.
Regardless of your fucked up opinion...one has nothing to do with the other IF they are even accurate.

That's like saying "I don't like something you did, so you should lose your right to vote.

Fucking retarded.

Arbeit Macht Frei, right? Is that you position? Criminalize poverty and institute penal slavery? Is that your answer? I grew up on a dairy farm and quite honestly, the automation is not much different now that it was fifty years ago. You still got to get the cows in the parlor. You still got to clean the teats. You still have to hook up the milkers. And you still have to do it twice a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. No days off.

And while I won't argue with your 92% number I will point out that mechanized picking is for commodity crops, like tomatoes used in tomato sauce. But the tomatoes you buy in the market, the bell peppers, they are hand picked. Strawberries, hell, all berries, that are purchased fresh, are hand picked. And from my experience, not a one of those pickers is a native American. My sons did that work through the summers and learned Spanish in the process. They also made more money than any part time job they could have gotten. So it is not a lack of pay that keeps Americans away, it is a lack of work ethic.
It's obvious you don't read, or want to comprehend, my posts...I want people to have opportunities and for their children to do better than their parents by seeingg theie parents having a work ethic.
It is not my responsibility to provide jobs for trespassers and the families they leave behind.

I have a friend who works in the food industry and he says milking cows is done by machines these days and in order to operate the machines you have to wear a hazmat outfit so as not to contaminate the cows or the milk.

1). You got a link?
I'm thinking apple tree. Does a machine just shake the tree and also pick up
I'm thinking eggs, who picks them up, a machine?
I'm thinking grapes, does a machine just pluck them and also collect them
I'm thinking milk cows, do the cows 'hook themselves' up to the machines.
I could go on, but you need to defend your answer.........GO

2). Your turn, give me evidence of this 92 %, because it is totally false.

1). You got a link?

Why aren't you providing a Link to justify US dollars going to Mexico?

Actually, it is not Trump that scares us, it is ignorant morons like you.
Wow! Thanks! I LIKE being scary! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

But seriously folks, you are terrified of Trump and that gets expressed as hate. Most things that get expressed as hate and anger are actually fear. Fear is harder to deal with because it makes you look and feel like a wuss, but there it is. It's fear, pure and simple.

1). You got a link?

Automation in Vegetable Harvesting Picks up the Momentum​

How Automated Cucumber Harvesting is Becoming a Reality​

Fewer and fewer farm workers are needed and that will continue.

"In five years, 95% of the total California processing tomato crop was harvested by mechanical harvesters"

Last edited:

Sorry Donnie....you lost. Get over it.

Wow. You're really gaga for Trump. Is it because he has more people show up at a single rally than all of Harris Biden rallies combined?

Automation in Vegetable Harvesting Picks up the Momentum​

How Automated Cucumber Harvesting is Becoming a Reality​

Fewer and fewer farm workers are needed and that will continue.

Knowledge is kryptonite to LibBots.

Forum List

Back