trump claims he told NATO country he would not protect them if Russia attacked them

This is Europe paying the bills. Remind me again my Republican friends. What's exactly the status of the bill that has US money for Ukraine?

If not paying enough, Trump says he would encourge Russia to do as he pleases with them, and this is not limited to Eastern Europe. Trump is pro-Putin/Russia and anti- Europe/NATO and the free world. He is just a Putin dick sucking Grandson of a whore monger and draft dodger. He learned his family history well and carries it on.
Eastern Europe are not the freeloaders. Look west.

??

Trump was standing next to Putin in Helsiki telling the world how he belives him over American Intelligence.
Trump sold out our long time allies Kurds, because he has financial interests in Turkey.
Trump was impeached for extorting the president of Ukraine for American millitary aid.

Never about his foreign policy? What are you talking about?
I don´t think this was more than a phone call.

I don´t think this was more than a phone call.
You are clearly not familiar with the matter.

Trump's OMB under Mulvaney specifically held up funds to Ukraine at Trump's direction, requiring congressional intervention and releasing them only after whistleblower compaint was filed with Congress.

This is Europe paying the bills. Remind me again my Republican friends. What's exactly the status of the bill that has US money for Ukraine?
From your link:

Under the so-called “Ukraine Facility”, the Commission will make available for Ukraine up to €50 billion in grants and highly concessional loans. This crucial funding will help Ukraine keep its administration running, pay salaries, pensions, and provide basic public services, as it continues to defend itself against Russia's aggression.

That is not "Europe paying the bills," certainly not for NATO.

That is Europe claiming it will "make available" "up to" 50 Billion Euros in grants and loans - to Ukraine, not NATO. I'll believe it when I see it. Of course E10 is "up to" E50 Billion, so it won't be hard for them to keep their word.

Get back to me when they have actually give that 50 billion.

Even they do, that pales in comparison to what the U.S. has given - actually given, not said they will give.

The Joe Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine, which includes humanitarian, financial, and military support, according to the Kiel Institute for the World Economy, a German research institute. (This figure does not include all war-related U.S. spending, such as aid to allies.) The historic sums are helping a broad set of Ukrainian people and institutions, including refugees, law enforcement, and independent radio broadcasters, though most of the aid has been military-related. Dozens of other countries, including most members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and the European Union (EU), are also providing large aid packages to Ukraine.

And, it has nothing to do with NATO, since Ukraine is not a NATO country.

What was the point of that link, forkup? Did you even read it before posting?

Last edited:

If they had not paid their fee into NATO. The Russian asset is at it again. trump does not even try to hide is allegiance to Putin anymore. He doesn't have to. The repub party has become a Putin/Russia loving cult, who only greater allegiance in to the Russian asset, trump. You think trump ' won't leave NATO is re-elected. Think again....

Former President Donald J. Trump said on Saturday that, while president, he told the leaders of NATO countries that he would “encourage” Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to countries that had not paid the money they owed to the military alliance.
jimboliar your desperation reeks.....

You are clearly not familiar with the matter.

Trump's OMB under Mulvaney specifically held up funds to Ukraine at Trump's direction, requiring congressional intervention and releasing them only after whistleblower compaint was filed with Congress.

Now I remember. That is actually not foreign policy.

‘The White House later Saturday called Trump’s remarks “appalling and unhinged” and touted President Joe Biden’s efforts to bolster the alliance.

“President Biden has restored our alliances and made us stronger in the world because he knows every commander in chief’s first responsibility is to keep the American people safe and hold true to the values that unite us. … Encouraging invasions of our closest allies by murderous regimes is appalling and unhinged – and it endangers American national security, global stability, and our economy at home,” White House spokesperson Andrew Bates said in a statement.’

Further proof that Trump is unfit to be president.
You commie kooks have no understanding of America and what it stands for.

It seems logical that a strong American president would kick some ass in NATO and force them to pay their fair share. Maybe NATO countries would rather deal with a weak president who sees dead people.
Biden would support NATO countries standing up to Russia. Trump said he wouldn't just throw them under the bus, but he's throw them to the wolves, and ring the dinner bell.

I was correcting your ignorance.
Perhaps you have reading comprehension problems of overlook what I said in Post #34:
"Trump says he would encourage Russia to do as he pleases with them, and this is not limited to Eastern Europe."

Forum List

Back