Trump: Clinton paid by countries that 'throw gays off buildings'

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
BooYah! Trump kicked her right between the slats. It's beautiful to watch:

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump called Tuesday for rival Hillary Clinton to give back millions of dollars she accepted from countries that oppress women.

"Here's a woman that takes all of this money from these countries and then she says she loves women," Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity.

"How can she be — they wanna kill, they throw them off buildings. They actually throw gays off buildings and she's taking money and I'm calling for her to give back all of the money she's taken form these countries," Trump said.

The former secretary of state has received approximately $30 million from Saudia Arabia, Qatar and Brunei, Hannity reported. The trio of nations have various restrictions against women, including not being able to drive and vote.

That is who she represents and will bring over.

Hillary-Clinton-Muslims.jpg

hillaryislam-vi.jpg

And to think the only thing the right could come up with to go against her is a real estate con man from Queens who doesn't pay his bills and has filed bankruptcy four times.

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump called Tuesday for rival Hillary Clinton to give back millions of dollars she accepted from countries that oppress women.

"Here's a woman that takes all of this money from these countries and then she says she loves women," Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity.

"How can she be — they wanna kill, they throw them off buildings. They actually throw gays off buildings and she's taking money and I'm calling for her to give back all of the money she's taken form these countries," Trump said.

The former secretary of state has received approximately $30 million from Saudia Arabia, Qatar and Brunei, Hannity reported. The trio of nations have various restrictions against women, including not being able to drive and vote.

Trump has business interests in Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Oh, look....it's Bri throwing another hissy.....

By this you mean... demonstrating a fact?

Weird how liberals call facts... they must really hate the truth.

I hope that little kid in the avie grows up and sues his ass for defamation. :lol:

It is like a fucking knee-jerk reaction. Can't even mention the fact that muslims do acts of terrorism without hearing some kind of fucking lecture from our politicians about how we shouldn't hate on muslims. Blah blah blah blah....muslims are cool but the minute some christian blows up an abortion clinic there is not one of these politicians saying 'christians are OK' and, even on one occasion, they said that right wing extremism causes terrorism. I fully agree that there are terrorist that fit the stereotype of a right-winger but I have never once heard a politician say 'not all right wingers are like that'. I guess if you are someone's political enemy in this country then you are villified constantly but if you are an actual enemy of this country then you are not. It makes me wonder who's interest the politicians serve in this country.

Here's photographic evidence of the guy for whom you cast two enthusiastic votes getting gay with some guy who throws gays off rooftops....

3458080_370.jpg

It is like a fucking knee-jerk reaction. Can't even mention the fact that muslims do acts of terrorism without hearing some kind of fucking lecture from our politicians about how we shouldn't hate on muslims. Blah blah blah blah....muslims are cool but the minute some christian blows up an abortion clinic there is not one of these politicians saying 'christians are OK' and, even on one occasion, they said that right wing extremism causes terrorism. I fully agree that there are terrorist that fit the stereotype of a right-winger but I have never once heard a politician say 'not all right wingers are like that'. I guess if you are someone's political enemy in this country then you are villified constantly but if you are an actual enemy of this country then you are not. It makes me wonder who's interest the politicians serve in this country.

Who doesn't recall the cries of Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voters demanding that such Christians be thrown to the lions?

I hope that little kid in the avie grows up and sues his ass for defamation. :lol:

I hope he grows up to be a ginormous homosexual who sodomizes Bri into a coma...

HilIary is the biggest hypocrite going.
The Clintons can be bought by anyone for any price.
You don't think that 40 million did not come with no strings attached.
Now again what does their foundation do?

Just curious?

Has there ever been a president elected that didn't owe a few 1%ers some favors?

Or is Mrs Clinton the first?

Do any of you believe Trump has not made any promises to 1%ers that he will fulfill if he is elected?

Here's photographic evidence of the guy for whom you cast two enthusiastic votes getting gay with some guy who throws gays off rooftops....

3458080_370.jpg
Half assed photoshop job. Try harder.

Just curious?

Has there ever been a president elected that didn't owe a few 1%ers some favors?

Or is Mrs Clinton the first?

Do any of you believe Trump has not made any promises to 1%ers that he will fulfill if he is elected?
You mean all the 1%ers that all the Hillerites here insist are telling Trump to go to Hell?

I hope he grows up to be a ginormous homosexual who sodomizes Bri into a coma...
Always knew libs were pro rape.

Forum List

Back