trump crap still made in china...NOT THE US

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Trump flags and hats made in China are reportedly being held up at customs as trade war heats up

• Trump flags and hats made in China are reportedly being held up at US customs amid an intensifying trade war.
  • Chinese textile suppliers have said delays at US customs is affecting their sales.
  • Several suppliers across China have reported making merchandise for Trump's 2020 bid, although campaign officials insist all their official merchandise is manufactured in the US.

Trump-themed flags and hats made in China are reportedly being held up at US customs amid an intensifying trade war.

when will the base (smh) understand facts over fiction?

Trump flags and hats made in China are reportedly being held up at customs as trade war heats up

• Trump flags and hats made in China are reportedly being held up at US customs amid an intensifying trade war.
  • Chinese textile suppliers have said delays at US customs is affecting their sales.
  • Several suppliers across China have reported making merchandise for Trump's 2020 bid, although campaign officials insist all their official merchandise is manufactured in the US.

Trump-themed flags and hats made in China are reportedly being held up at US customs amid an intensifying trade war.

If want proof the witch hunt is over; here it is.

I think we've reached a point a which absolutely nothing matters.

The economy is at a 2.1% GDP, North Korea is back to shooting off rockets, the deficit is exploding, race relations are in the shitter, the world is laughing at us, and none of it matters.

It just doesn't matter. Forget it.

The economy is at a 2.1% GDP, North Korea is back to shooting off rockets, the deficit is exploding, race relations are in the shitter, the world is laughing at us, and none of it matters.

So what you're saying that we're back to the days of Obama despite record-low unemployment and record high creation of wealth?

Is there something wrong with you?

a country can recover from all that....not from being sold out to another country or the destruction of the constitution

So what you're saying that we're back to the days of Obama despite record-low unemployment and record high creation of wealth?

I know. It doesn't matter.

That's what I said.

:CryingCow:

That's what I said.
It doesn't matter that people have jobs and there is peace and prosperity?

That's what I said.
I guess you didn't see what I wrote.

I'm sure that's my fault. I'm sorry.

That's what I said.

This:

"The economy is at a 2.1% GDP, North Korea is back to shooting off rockets, the deficit is exploding, race relations are in the shitter, the world is laughing at us, and none of it matters.

It just doesn't matter. Forget it."?

It begs the question if you understood what you wrote.

That's what I said.

This:

"The economy is at a 2.1% GDP, North Korea is back to shooting off rockets, the deficit is exploding, race relations are in the shitter, the world is laughing at us, and none of it matters.

Well yes, of course. It's clear that everything I wrote is okay with you.

How could it not be? It's true.

And you're blaming the messenger to change the subject. Frankly, I'd be surprised if you hadn't.

What's this? The Chinese are making products and attempting to sell them to the US?! :surprised1:

Some business contracts have years-long attachments which must not be broken for any reason, Strollingbones. It is a highly critical duty to keep one's promises and in the case of a President of the United States, he must do nothing to prompt a war so expensive it would disable our country for many an upcoming year and cause us to be vulnerable to world court liability.

Please stop making our President the butt of your every negative thought. Your party has done enough damage to this country to cause nothing but havoc in the legal system, and you're so bigoted against conservatives your toilet overfloweth.

IOW, Creepsister, LEAVE PRESIDENT TRUMP THE FUCKING HELL ALONE!!!

That's what I said.

This:

And you're blaming the messenger to change the subject. Frankly, I'd be surprised if you hadn't.
You are a fucking loser

That's what I said.

This:

You are a fucking loser
So true!

Forum List

Back