Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

You said it was made up. No one else does.

Without Obama saying where he was born, and without anyone making it up, how does the word "Kenya" appear on the page? Garden gnomes?

In a contest between you and Miriam Goderich on a pamphlet created by Miriam Goderich, why would I believe you? Why would I ever ignore her?

Because miriam knows if she tells the truth, she's dead. THINK

I don't know about "dead" but she'd be dragged through the mud, the left is vicious. But yeah, exactly, who wants to say the President of the United States lied?

Just for fun- here is the beginning of your
Oh, and with your bizzare babble about 'British Intelligence' and 'yellow cake', can we take it that you've abandoned your little turd of an argument that Obama said he was born in Kenya in his autobiography?

Seriously, you don't get the connection?

No- with those posts you are starting to sound more like Silhouette.

She says things that are over your head too? In fairness, that isn't very difficult.

Meriam said it, you believe it, end of discussion.

The british said it, you don't believe it. What does that have to do with Meriam?

Skylar and you, Dumb and Dumber.

lie- all the way through

KAZ: Wow you're stupid. None of us said Obama was born in Kenya, we said Obama was the first to say he was. Again, literacy,

Me: You said Obama was the first to say he was born in Kenya, but Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

KAZ: It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.

Me: His autobiography. which was not published until 1995- said he was born in Hawaii.

Like I said- Obama never said he was born in Kenya in any autobiography.

You just lied.
Obama has called Kenya his home.
“I’m so proud to come back home and see all you people are here,” Obama says.
Read more at Video Obama called Kenya his 8216 home 8217
My family came from Ireland. I was born in the USA. I would never say "I'm so proud to come back home" for any reason.
Why did Obama?

But more importantly the laxness to making sure people are clear is a characteristic of Obama that his autobiography is attributed to
Obama constantly fooling, lying, telling half truths which HE IS PROUD of!!!
You Obama supporters are examples of Gruber's "Stupidity of American Voter" because even when OBAMA admits to his trickery and his
tactics.. you won't believe him! You idiots are so snowed!

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Then where did the error come from? Are we supposed to assume that goderich figured all blacks are born in kenya??? HAHAHA. She says obozo never told her that but it's obvious he must have. Again i ask - where did she get the idea he was born in kenya?

Since we are not Birthers- or racists like you- we will rely upon what we know- not lies, speculation and innuendo.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

I know you are more familiar with the type of 'facts' at Stormfront- but for the rest of us, this is enough.

The board notes you refuse to answer the question we keep asking you. If obama didn't tell her he was born in kenya then what made her think he was?????

Without Obama saying where he was born, and without anyone making it up, how does the word "Kenya" appear on the page? Garden gnomes?

It was common knowledge that Obama's family was from kenya. Its not an implausible leap to mistake Obama having been born in Kenya as well. Plus;

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

Its not implausible to mix these up either. You ignore all of this in favor of your little batshit conspiracy theory. But why would I ignore Miriam Goderich and instead believe you?

Just for fun- here is the beginning of your
Oh, and with your bizzare babble about 'British Intelligence' and 'yellow cake', can we take it that you've abandoned your little turd of an argument that Obama said he was born in Kenya in his autobiography?

Seriously, you don't get the connection?

No- with those posts you are starting to sound more like Silhouette.

She says things that are over your head too? In fairness, that isn't very difficult.

Meriam said it, you believe it, end of discussion.

The british said it, you don't believe it. What does that have to do with Meriam?

Skylar and you, Dumb and Dumber.

lie- all the way through

KAZ: Wow you're stupid. None of us said Obama was born in Kenya, we said Obama was the first to say he was. Again, literacy,

Me: You said Obama was the first to say he was born in Kenya, but Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

KAZ: It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.

Me: His autobiography. which was not published until 1995- said he was born in Hawaii.

Like I said- Obama never said he was born in Kenya in any autobiography.

You just lied.
Obama has called Kenya his home.

So? Reagan was greeted with 'Welcome Home' banners in Ireland, and called Ireland 'the land from whence I came'.

President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg

So was it O'Gipper? Or are you just offering one of the stupidest birther arguments in recent memory?

There's a reason birthers are a national laughing stock. You're one of those reasons.

Harvard University acknowlegedges President Obama as a distinguished graduate

Who acknowledges Walker?

It was common knowledge that Obama's family was from kenya. Its not an implausible leap to mistake Obama having been born in Kenya as well. Plus;

Its not implausible to mix these up either. You ignore all of this in favor of your little batshit conspiracy theory. But why would I ignore Miriam Goderich and instead believe you?

Do you have a shred of evidence for that claim.? Don't you think miriam would have asked obama "is it true you were born in kenya". THINK

In a contest between you and Miriam Goderich on a pamphlet created by Miriam Goderich, why would I believe you? Why would I ever ignore her?

Because miriam knows if she tells the truth, she's dead. THINK

I don't know about "dead" but she'd be dragged through the mud, the left is vicious. But yeah, exactly, who wants to say the President of the United States lied?

If you have a better source that Miriam Goderich, share it. But you don't. You simply don't want to believe Ms. Goderich. And so what? Your willful ignorance doesn't affect Ms. Goderich's account in the slightest.

As for where mention of "kenya' came from, perhaps it was the NY Times article on Obama when he became the head of the Harvard Review:

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Feb 6th 1990
First Black Elected to Head Harvard s Law Review - NYTimes.com

You know, the national exposure that attracted the agency to him in the first place? Now would Acton and Dystel say Obama was born in Kenya when any publisher could check any of the NY Times, Boston Globe, LA Times or Chicago Tribune articles on the young man and see he was born in Hawaii?

A mistake is the only plausible explanation. As remember, the NY Times article preceded the 1991 pamphlet.

Book companies that knowlingly make false claims about their authors to boost sales are guilty of the crime of fraud. Obozo must have told miriam he was born in kenya and she must have checked it out, probably by consulting harvard. They convinced her.

Do you have a shred of evidence for that claim.?

I have eye witness testimony of the woman who created the pamphlet that it was simply an error on her part. And Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Its you that has jackshit to back anything you've claimed.

Try again.

Yellow Cake = Kaz has been cornered in a lie and knows how ridiculous he sounds, but he can't get out of it at this point so he is desperately attempting diversion.

Look over here! Yellow Cake!

Book companies that knowlingly make false claims about their authors to boost sales are guilty of the crime of fraud.
Acton and Dystel isn't a book company. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Obozo must have told miriam he was born in kenya and she must have checked it out, probably by consulting harvard. They convinced her.

That's what you say. This is what Miriam Goderich says:

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Born in Kenya Obama s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

She's the world's leading expert on the pamphlet. And you're an idiot.

As for Harvard.....sigh. You just made your batshit conspiracy an order of magnitude more complicated and more elaborate. And of course, explicitly contradicted by the evidence:

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

NY Times, Feb. 6th 1990
First Black Elected to Head Harvard s Law Review - NYTimes.com

Remember, Speedy......you're fucking clueless, making up your bullshit as you go along. And you can't back any of it up.

This is why birthers are a national laughing stock.

How would Meriam have known that?

And she not only made a flagrant leap, but she didn't ensure she verified it. You are very trusting, when you want to be.

Now the British government being briefed by British intelligence, then you become skeptical. How would the British know what they found in Africa when Joe Wilson who had no idea what the British learned couldn't confirm it? Joe Wilson of course you believe on faith.

There is a pattern, that pattern is not truth, it's not believability, it's that you believe what you want to hear...

A mistake is the only plausible explanation. As remember, the NY Times article preceded the 1991 pamphlet.

And you blindly believe a woman who says she guessed Kenya (actually she didn't say that, you are arguing it), then didn't make a particular note to check that. A fact checker. She says she was careless and derelict, which you consider to be an authority saying word.

Do you extend that trust to the British Intelligence community who stood by their intelligence? No.

Do you believe the one person we know is a liar in the yellow cake fiasco, Joe Wilson? The guy who lied all through it about why he went, who sent him and even what his own report said. Yes, you do. Again, there is a clear pattern to who you believe.

How would Meriam have known that?

The NY Times Article that attracted the attention of the literary agency to begin with perhaps?

There's 'Barack Obama' and 'Kenya' in the same sentence.

Oh, and you never did tell us which autobiography from which the 'blurb' was drawn. The pamphlet cited Obama's first book as 'Journeys of Black and White'. Which was never written. You claim it was 'Dreams From My Father', which hadn't been written yet.

So which was it? Or do you just not have the slightest clue what you're talking about?

And she not only made a flagrant leap, but she didn't ensure she verified it. You are very trusting, when you want to be.

Thus, an error. Exactly as Miriam Goderich described it.

So why would I ignore Miriam Goderich....and instead believe you? She's an eye witness. And you have no idea what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back