Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

Oh, and with your bizzare babble about 'British Intelligence' and 'yellow cake', can we take it that you've abandoned your little turd of an argument that Obama said he was born in Kenya in his autobiography?

Seriously, you don't get the connection?

Worth posting again what Fact Check said about Trump's other bogus claims:

When fact-checking, we think the onus is on the person making the claim to back up his statement. And the only backing we've seen in this case is that the Obama campaign's legal team spent more than $2 million on legal fees since the election ended. It's clear to us that the WND story has been twisted to wrongly assume that every dollar the Obama campaign spent on legal fees went to fight the release of Obama's birth certificate. The evidence shows that's simply not true. It's a huge, unsubstantiated leap to assume that all, or most, of that was related to lawsuits about Obama's citizenship. We rule Trump's claim False.

Wow, Meriam said. So she said it and to you that's gospel truth? No questions asked?

Its you, offering me a provably false narrative about 'blurbs' from an autobiography that didn't even exist...

.....vs Miriam Goderich, the woman who worked at as an assistant at Acton and Dystel, and assembled the pamphlet itself.

She didn't explain where it came from. I believe last we checked with you no one did, it apparently appeared out of thin air. Is that the story you're going with or you want time to come up with another one?

I prefer to stick to the facts, and leave the speculation, innuendo and lies to Birthers.

The facts as we know them:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

Just so you know you aren't getting replies to posts you call me a birther since I've explained several times why I am not one.

Oh, and with your bizzare babble about 'British Intelligence' and 'yellow cake', can we take it that you've abandoned your little turd of an argument that Obama said he was born in Kenya in his autobiography?

No- with those posts you are starting to sound more like Silhouette.

Sure she did. She said it was an error.

She said it was a fact checking error, she didn't say she made it up.

You said it was made up. No one else does.

And you're nobody.

Maybe Obama did tell her he was born in Kenya and she's wrong about that now because she's making a fact checking error...

And maybe you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about....and are ignoring anyone who does. But surely you don't expect me to accept your willful ignorance as evidence. Surely not.

If you have a better source on that pamphlet that Miriam Goderich, share it with us.

Wow, Meriam said. So she said it and to you that's gospel truth? No questions asked?

Its you, offering me a provably false narrative about 'blurbs' from an autobiography that didn't even exist...

.....vs Miriam Goderich, the woman who worked at as an assistant at Acton and Dystel, and assembled the pamphlet itself.

She didn't explain where it came from. I believe last we checked with you no one did, it apparently appeared out of thin air. Is that the story you're going with or you want time to come up with another one?

I prefer to stick to the facts, and leave the speculation, innuendo and lies to Birthers.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Just so you know you aren't getting replies to posts you call me a birther since I've explained several times why I am not one.

Its alright- not as if you actually respond anyways.

She says things that are over your head too? In fairness, that isn't very difficult.

Meriam said it, you believe it, end of discussion.

The British said it, you don't believe it. What does that have to do with Meriam? LOL

Skylar and you, Dumb and Dumber.

Just for fun- here is the beginning of your

She says things that are over your head too? In fairness, that isn't very difficult.

The british said it, you don't believe it. What does that have to do with Meriam?

lie- all the way through

KAZ: Wow you're stupid. None of us said Obama was born in Kenya, we said Obama was the first to say he was. Again, literacy,

Me: You said Obama was the first to say he was born in Kenya, but Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

KAZ: It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.

Me: His autobiography. which was not published until 1995- said he was born in Hawaii.

Like I said- Obama never said he was born in Kenya in any autobiography.

You just lied.

And you're nobody.

Kenya had to come from somewhere. Since you say it wasn't Obama, whoever said he was born in Kenya made it up since he wasn't and they weren't told that. You weren't on the debate team in high school, were you?

Maybe Obama did tell her he was born in Kenya and she's wrong about that now because she's making a fact checking error...

And maybe you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about....and are ignoring anyone who does. But surely you don't expect me to accept your willful ignorance as evidence. Surely not.

If you have a better source on that pamphlet that Miriam Goderich, share it with us.

But the British government doesn't know what British intelligence told them. We can however blindly believe a researcher who makes up where people are born and doesn't verify it.

In a contest between you and Miriam Goderich on a pamphlet created by Miriam Goderich, why would I believe you? Why would I ever ignore her?

Remember, you lied to me. You claimed Obama said in his autobiography that he was born in Kenya. But no autobiography written by Obama contains this claim. So you're unreliable in addition to be uninformed and irrelevant.

Yet you expect me to believe you. Why? Perhaps you can 'connect' that for me.

The british said it, you don't believe it. What does that have to do with Meriam?

lie- all the way through

KAZ: Wow you're stupid. None of us said Obama was born in Kenya, we said Obama was the first to say he was. Again, literacy,

Me: You said Obama was the first to say he was born in Kenya, but Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

KAZ: It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.

Me: His autobiography. which was not published until 1995- said he was born in Hawaii.

You just lied.

I never said "in" you just lied. Obviously you know what "in" means since you keep needing to add it to what I said.

In a contest between you and Miriam Goderich on a pamphlet created by Miriam Goderich, why would I believe you? Why would I ever ignore her?

Remember, you lied to me. You claimed Obama said in his autobiography that he was born in Kenya. But no autobiography written by Obama contains this claim. So you're unreliable in addition to be uninformed and irrelevant.

Again, you lied, you added "in." Again you know what that word means, which is why you keep adding it.

And you're nobody.

Kenya had to come from somewhere.

It was an error. i've already read given you numerous plausible scenarios in which such an error could be made. You ignore them all.

Um, so what? Your willful ignorance isn't a standard of evidence.

Since you say it wasn't Obama, whoever said he was born in Kenya made it up since he wasn't and they weren't told that. You weren't on the debate team in high school, were you?

You're confused. Its Miriam Goderich that says that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Yet despite her being an eye witness to those communications, you insist you know better?

Nope. You're nobody.

But the British government doesn't know what British intelligence told them. We can however blindly believe a researcher who makes up where people are born and doesn't verify it.

If you have a better source than Miriam Goderich on the pamphlet, present it.

You don't. Its just you, citing you. And you don't know what you're talking about.

And you're nobody.

Kenya had to come from somewhere. Since you say it wasn't Obama, whoever said he was born in Kenya made it up since he wasn't and they weren't told that. .

What we know:

Goderich says that Obama never told her that he was born in Kenya.

So naturally you speculate that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya.......

[

Then where did the error come from? Are we supposed to assume that goderich figured all blacks are born in kenya??? HAHAHA. She says obozo never told her that but it's obvious he must have. Again i ask - where did she get the idea he was born in kenya?

Again, you lied, you added "in." Again you know what that word means, which is why you keep adding it.

You claimed it was a blurb from 'Dreams From My Father'. The book hadn't been written yet in 1991. The pamphlet itself cites a book called 'Journeys in Black and White'. Which was never written.

So what auto biography are you referring to?

The one that hadn't yet been written in 1991. Or the one that was never written? And by all means, be specific.

lie- all the way through

You just lied.

I never said "in" you just lied. Obviously you know what "in" means since you keep needing to add it to what I said.

You just lied.

[

Then where did the error come from? Are we supposed to assume that goderich figured all blacks are born in kenya??? HAHAHA. She says obozo never told her that but it's obvious he must have. Again i ask - where did she get the idea he was born in kenya?

Since we are not Birthers- or racists like you- we will rely upon what we know- not lies, speculation and innuendo.

I know you are more familiar with the type of 'facts' at Stormfront- but for the rest of us, this is enough.

[

Then where did the error come from? Are we supposed to assume that goderich figured all blacks are born in kenya???

Or, that Obama was. As the NY Times and LA Times articles made clear.

Remember, just because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about doesn't mean that everyone else is similarly ignorant.

She says obozo never told her that but it's obvious he must have. Again i ask - where did she get the idea he was born in kenya?

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya.

Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Hawaii.

You may consider it an impossibility to ever get those two mixed up. But you're an idiot. Any rational person could see how those could be easily mistaken.

Because miriam knows if she tells the truth, she's dead. THINK

Forum List

Back