🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump crucifies Obama for lying us into obamacare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
An obvious truth and Repubs should have been saying this for the last 4 years.

Donald Trump calls Barack Obama a liar

jult 19 2017 In unusually strong language about his predecessor, President Trump called President Obama a liar Wednesday on the thorny subject of Obamacare.
“Obamacare was a big lie,” Mr. Trump said in a White House meeting with Republican senators seeking to craft a new health care plan.
He went on.
“You can keep your doctor? Lie.”
“You can keep your plan? Lie.”

"I will repeal and replace Obamacare. Lie." :rofl:

Yeah, cuz its SO easy.

OP trumpanzee, trumpery calling anyone a liar is beyond ridiculous. What he says isn't true any longer than it takes for the words to fall out of his fat little anus yap.

9525192ce5c082ebebbfb8b915959075.jpg

jult 19 2017 In unusually strong language about his predecessor, President Trump called President Obama a liar Wednesday on the thorny subject of Obamacare.
“Obamacare was a big lie,” Mr. Trump said in a White House meeting with Republican senators seeking to craft a new health care plan.
He went on.

Interesting choice of verb in the thread title --- "crucify". Interesting because that was the Roman empire's penalty for treason against the State.

As for Rump --- this is the same asscrack that went on and on and on about birferism, then dropped it without comment when it was no longer useful. That's what he was babbling about here ----

q0zy7_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

As well as the same asscrack that started whining about "O'bama tapped my wires", none of which he ever substantiated. Just as he never substantiated "three million illegals voted", "thousands dancing on rooftops" or the fricking Central Park Five. So consider the source.

"I will build a wall and Mexico will pay for it"....
"We have Trump steaks".....
"I wasn't mocking a reporter".....
"I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand".....
"I never supported the Iraq war".....
"I never went bankrupt"......
"I never pretended to be a guy named John Miller or John Barron"......
"I have a very good relationship with 'The Blacks'".......
etc etc etc etc etc

As for Rump --- this is the same asscrack that went on and on and on about birferism, then dropped it without comment when it was no longer useful. .

Trump was right to bring up the birther issue. Lots of evidence aunt barry was born in kenya. He should have never been allowed to run either time. THINK, america-hating lib.

etc etc etc etc etc

All those quotes are arguably true or will be soon. THINK

As for Rump --- this is the same asscrack that went on and on and on about birferism, then dropped it without comment when it was no longer useful. .

Trump was right to bring up the birther issue. Lots of evidence aunt barry was born in kenya. He should have never been allowed to run either time. THINK, america-hating lib.

Oh I already thought, asscrack-worshiping sycophant. And I already knew O'bama proved his birthplace before his first election, as did anybody else who cared to lift a finger to research it, and on that basis yes he should have been allowed to run either time, and indeed he was allowed. Dumbass.

etc etc etc etc etc

All those quotes are arguably true or will be soon. THINK

Yuh huh. So it "will soon be true" that Rump will have never impersonated his own press agent(s) for the purpose of planting sex stories in the press, an impersonation he's already admitted to in court before turning around and denying his own deposition huh?

Very well then, that makes it perjury.

Oh I already thought, asscrack-worshiping sycophant. And I already knew O'bama proved his birthplace before his first election, as did anybody else who cared to lift a finger to research it, and on that basis yes he should have been allowed to run either time, and indeed he was allowed. Dumbass.

So why did aunt barry's literary agent publish a brochure for 15 years saying he was born in kenya? THINK

So why did aunt barry's literary agent publish a brochure for 15 years saying he was born in kenya? THINK

No such thing was ever "published for 15 years". But you know what was published for one day? Birth announcements. In two different newspapers. In Honolulu, in 1961. LINEAR TIME.

He went on.
Cant wait until you fucking Red State White Conservatives pass TRUMP CARE into LAW.

LIAR!!!!!

He went on.
What about this from Trump? "No one will lose coverage. There will be insurance for everybody. Healthcare will be a “lot less expensive” for everyone — the government, consumers, providers." Lie.
Where is Trump's big beautiful plan that will cover everyone and cost less? Lie.
Motherfucker has a lot of gall calling Obama a liar after lying about having a better plan to replace it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back