Trump Derangement Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this incident rank compared to Trump encouraging his psycho fans to beat up people in the audience at his rallies?

First why the fuck where they there? They want conflict....people on an airplane usually dont.

Second why do they attack and block.trump supporters?

I'm going to the inauguration and I fucking hope these douches try to attack me.

Setting aside the foul language in the OP and following posts, it is perfectly clear that Donald Trump is not all there. His narcissism is so profound that it amounts to a mental disorder. People will want the old fashioned values of the Grand Old Party which we have not seen since Eisenhower to emerge as a check on a crazy president. The problem is that modern Republicans are more like the listeners of hate radio and FOX News who have lost the old values which were intelligent, sober, and competent.
Democrat is nothing more than a synonym for hate.

Setting aside the foul language in the OP and following posts, it is perfectly clear that Donald Trump is not all there. His narcissism is so profound that it amounts to a mental disorder. People will want the old fashioned values of the Grand Old Party which we have not seen since Eisenhower to emerge as a check on a crazy president. The problem is that modern Republicans are more like the listeners of hate radio and FOX News who have lost the old values which were intelligent, sober, and competent.

And none of that justifies the behavior of the guy in the article.
Sure it was, if was willing to be booted off the plane. Trumpensteins are becoming aware that they will get push back every day in every way with every say in public space. They have a right to it: they earned it.
You think it's ok to verbally attack a woman and her children on a plane who is minding her own business?
You are such a snow flake. You TDS people are simply clueless.
Jake again using a term and doesn't even know the meaning

Snowflakes are Lakhota and rdean...
bucky, you are indeed a cowardly snowflake, always have been, always will be.

How does this incident rank compared to Trump encouraging his psycho fans to beat up people in the audience at his rallies?

First why the fuck where they there? They want conflict....people on an airplane usually dont.

I'm going to the inauguration and I fucking hope these douches try to attack me.
You better hope they don't, snowflake.

Setting aside the foul language in the OP and following posts, it is perfectly clear that Donald Trump is not all there. His narcissism is so profound that it amounts to a mental disorder.

The American voters just voted out a woman that claims she was named after a man that didn't become known until after she was born; claimed that she got shot at while leaving an airplane; has regular conversations with dead people.

If you're worried about mental stability, we picked the right one between the two.

Dont worry I'll have latex on so their aids don't get me.

Democrats are in a race to the bottom.

As they continue to lose they will have to become more violent. By 2018 they will have become so bug eyed and frothing at the mouth that sweeping out the remnants of the Democrats will be easy. They can huddle in Los Angeles and New York killing one another.

Liberals are asking for another ass kicking

I just got a MAGA hat, I can't wait until one of these fucks tries something. Once I stand up they will piss their pants

These prissy little lib punks never target a man, they target women and children and elderly people. They stay out of my county, to avoid a beating.

I agree, they are just bullies, it's time to.fight back, that's why I loved trump.telling.them.to.beat up the protesters, because the protestors.were attacking and violent already.

Sure it was, if was willing to be booted off the plane. Trumpensteins are becoming aware that they will get push back every day in every way with every say in public space. They have a right to it: they earned it.
You think it's ok to verbally attack a woman and her children on a plane who is minding her own business?
Too ashamed to answer my question? You liberal shitstains have really sunk to the bottom with this one. Not that anyone is surprised.

Dont worry I'll have latex on so their aids don't get me.
You think latex is going to protect your skinny ass if they want it? Oh, little snowflake, just cry.

Liberals are asking for another ass kicking

I just got a MAGA hat, I can't wait until one of these fucks tries something. Once I stand up they will piss their pants

These prissy little lib punks never target a man, they target women and children and elderly people. They stay out of my county, to avoid a beating.

I agree, they are just bullies, it's time to.fight back, that's why I loved trump.telling.them.to.beat up the protesters, because the protestors.were attacking and violent already.
You guys tried that already, and it went very, very badly. But you are not smart, so it wll go very. very. very. badly again for you.

Too ashamed to answer my question? You liberal shitstains have really sunk to the bottom with this one. Not that anyone is surprised.

This sums up.jakeys posts

Alt right snowflake

And until his talking points change, he'll keep saying that.

You have TDS, and you will suffer it to the very bitter end. Tough. You started it, you were warned about it, you kept it up, and now you will continue to pay the price. Forever.

This sums up.jakeys postsAlt right snowflakeAnd until his talking points change, he'll keep saying that.
Snowflakes hate bein' snowflakes crumblies, but there is your Alt Right cowards. Tis what is. You guys were told not to start it, but as usual you wouldn't listen. You will. :)

Jake again using a term and doesn't even know the meaning

Snowflakes are Lakhota and rdean...
bucky, you are indeed a cowardly snowflake, always have been, always will be.
:anj_stfu: buttercup

This sums up.jakeys postsAlt right snowflakeAnd until his talking points change, he'll keep saying that.
Snowflakes hate bein' snowflakes crumblies, but there is your Alt Right cowards. Tis what is. You guys were told not to start it, but as usual you wouldn't listen. You will. :)

Got em both in....so predictable.....he literally can't post without it..jakey has no original thought or any sources. I've gotten tired of kicking his ass on every subject so.now it's just toying with him like a cat and mouse.

Got em both in....so predictable.....he literally can't post without it..jakey has no original thought or any sources. I've gotten tired of kicking his ass on every subject so.now it's just toying with him like a cat and mouse.
See you have JDS just like you have TDS. Keep telling the guy in the miwwwow how touwgh you are. :)

You have TDS, and you will suffer it to the very bitter end. Tough. You started it, you were warned about it, you kept it up, and now you will continue to pay the price. Forever.
Still too ashamed to answer, I see. You poor, pathetic little person who likes to bully women and children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back