Trump Derangement Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aint seen nothin yet
Oh, the AltRight collectively is going to get an ass beating, a bad one, and if they try to get physical, it will be far the worse for them. They started it but won't finish it.

Watch buckeye say I did not use snowflake below.

Last edited:
You are such a snow flake. You TDS people are simply clueless.
Too ashamed to answer my question? You liberal shitstains have really sunk to the bottom with this one. Not that anyone is surprised.
This sums up.jakeys postsAlt right snowflakeAnd until his talking points change, he'll keep saying that.
Snowflakes hate bein' snowflakes crumblies, but there is your Alt Right cowards. Tis what is. You guys were told not to start it, but as usual you wouldn't listen. You will. :)

Got em both in....so predictable.....he literally can't post without it..jakey has no original thought or any sources. I've gotten tired of kicking his ass on every subject so.now it's just toying with him like a cat and mouse.
See you have JDS just like you have TDS. Keep telling the guy in the miwwwow how touwgh you are. :)

Huh, jerking off entry syndrome? I love jerking off, never hurt anyone, how dare you disparage such a Personal choice!

Oh, the AltRight collectively is going to get an ass beating, a bad one, and if they try to get physical, it will be far the worse for them. The Alt Right snowflakes started it but won't finish it. Watch buckeye say it did not use 'snowflake'.
Just an alt right, no snowflake? You're slipping jakey
^^^ I told you all he would say I did not use Snowflake, when in fact I did above.

The American bell of liberty will ring with triumph of the protesters and will drown out the trumepelsteins at the Inauguration and the other protests..

Oh, the AltRight collectively is going to get an ass beating, a bad one, and if they try to get physical, it will be far the worse for them. The Alt Right snowflakes started it but won't finish it. Watch buckeye say it did not use 'snowflake'.
^^^ I told you all he would say I did not use Snowflake, when in fact I did above.

The American bell of liberty will ring with triumph of the protesters and will drown out the trumepelsteins at the Inauguration and the other protests..

Nope you just added it, you a liar and douche. Jist look at my post, its not there. We all know it, thanks for showing.

Nope you just added it, you a liar and douche. Jist look at my post, its not there. We all know it, thanks for showing.
Nobody wants to look at your Jist (ugh), and we know you love a lie.

Jake you're a liar...you modified your post because you thought I would look stupid, but like democrat plans, it blew up in your face because I quoted you post and you can't modify that.

Jake you're a liar...you modified your post because you thought I would look stupid, but like democrat plans, it blew up in your face because I quoted you post and you can't modify that.
Go easy on Jake, like most atheists, he gets a little irritable around Christmas time.

Keep lying all you want. The posts say what they say. You are a liar, an alt right, a racist, and a snowflake. You know it, I know it, the world knows it, and you are a coward to boot. You can never take what you dish, because you are simply not man enough. :)

Go easy on Jake, like most atheists, he gets a little irritable around Christmas time.
You are not a Christian, can't recognize a Christian, so I guess you think you would know.
Says the hypocrite atheist who sees nothing wrong with bullying women and children.

Based on what I can see it is you who are lying, fakey. Go figure.

Thread closed. For one - both sides have significantly derailed the topic (what the hell does a hand job have to do with Trump Derangement Syndrome....?) and secondly - there is aleady a thread on this particular OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back