Trump, DeSantis to headline competing Iowa events this weekend

Also, instead of arguing with me or anyone else about AMERICA and stuff that affect AMERICA like the economy or foreign policy, so we can build a better nation, you attack folks because you fantasize that they (me) wrestle naked dudes. then you attack me for not being american. how pathetic is that. even if i'm not american (which i am), i DESERVE American citizenship, and YOU certainly DON'T
you aint American....i asked you how and you wouldnt answer....you already claimed you were not born here ...you already told us your parents were not American...you dont live here...so whats left?....oh thats right you just claim you are...sorry that dont work....and you dont deserve American citizenship we dont need more liars here....

Trump-Santos-2024.jpg

Also, instead of arguing with me or anyone else about AMERICA and stuff that affect AMERICA like the economy or foreign policy, so we can build a better nation, you attack folks because you fantasize that they (me) wrestle naked dudes. then you attack me for not being american. how pathetic is that. even if i'm not american (which i am), i DESERVE American citizenship, and YOU certainly DON'T
if you would leave your stupid threads once in a while you would see that i have done that which you falsely accuse me of doing.....

you aint American....i asked you how and you wouldnt answer....you already claimed you were not born here ...you already told us your parents were not American...you dont live here...so whats left?....oh thats right you just claim you are...sorry that dont work....and you dont deserve American citizenship we dont need more liars here....
you get to decide who is American? are you claiming you're the president? you don't even get to decide what food you eat, because you live at a nursing home

if you would leave your stupid threads once in a while you would see that i have done that which you falsely accuse me of doing.....
butthurt over false accusations? then stop dishing them out and derailing my threads, you're free to start your OWN thread, but you won't do that because you're a criminal stalker who i might one day report to my friends at the FBI

butthurt over false accusations? then stop dishing them out and derailing my threads, you're free to start your OWN thread, but you won't do that because you're a criminal stalker who i might one day report to my friends at the FBI
quit with your bullshit and threats ....

when you get civil and stop stalking me, i'll tell you
its hard to be civil with someone who does nothing but bullshit the posters here.....who threatens to call the FBI lol....like they would give a shit.....the question is pretty simple.....if you are an American who does nothing but threads about this country ....why are you living in Lebanon?....

Forum List

Back