Trump, DeSantis to headline competing Iowa events this weekend

like the poster luiza said about you earlier......you are phony.....
yea she's my friend. i like talking about soccer with her. just like i like talking about classic rock with you. imagine how much more productive it would be if we did that instead of this BS

like the poster luiza said about you earlier......you are phony.....
there are plenty of troops who were born overseas by the way, and you saying otherwise proves you're the biggest traitor in American history, you don't even deserve to be a human, let alone an American. maybe you're an ape who somehow learned English?

look whose talking. you avoid saying ANYTHING about yourself, because you're a criminal in hiding
i havent hid anything about myself.....many posters here know things about me....you on the other hand said all kinds of shit about yourself without anyone asking....and thats on you.....oh wait thats right you were just joking....

i havent hid anything about myself.....many posters here know things about me....you on the other hand said all kinds of shit about yourself without anyone asking....and thats on you.....oh wait thats right you were just joking....
name those posters

let me introduce you to the concept of a prank, a joke, because you're clueless

there are plenty of troops who were born overseas by the way, and you saying otherwise proves you're the biggest traitor in American history, you don't even deserve to be a human, let alone an American. maybe you're an ape who somehow learned English?
are you getting upset now?..... people born in other countries have the option to gain citizenship by serving in the U.S. military. As a member of the U.S. military, you may be eligible for naturalization after serving for one year or more.......i know thats not you....so whats left?....

are you getting upset now?..... people born in other countries have the option to gain citizenship by serving in the U.S. military. As a member of the U.S. military, you may be eligible for naturalization after serving for one year or more.......i know thats not you....so whats left?....
i never back down when someone unfairly criticizes me. you're just another brick in the wall of people who tried to cut me down a peg and failed miserably

Forum List

Back