Trump, DeSantis to headline competing Iowa events this weekend

its hard to be civil with someone who does nothing but bullshit the posters here.....who threatens to call the FBI lol....like they would give a shit.....the question is pretty simple.....if you are an American who does nothing but threads about this country ....why are you living in Lebanon?....
because i don't want you to kill me in Vegas.

its hard to be civil with someone who does nothing but bullshit the posters here.....who threatens to call the FBI lol....like they would give a shit.....the question is pretty simple.....if you are an American who does nothing but threads about this country ....why are you living in Lebanon?....
bro, the only thing you're accomplishing here is wasting time, mine and yours.

Trump, DeSantis to headline competing Iowa events​

Oh well. I was hoping they would be on the same stage debating each other.

I still like Trump but am disappointed hoping that by now he'd be a much better public speaker, but Trump still struggles with putting thoughts into wording that is clear and succinct. He misses bringing up many important points, expresses them poorly, and still repeats everything in a circular manner like people can't remember, has failed to bring closure to his lost election and J6 in a beneficial way and always brings everything back to or about him. This greatly dilutes the focus of the message.

I know far less about DeSantis but like most everything I've heard about his doing in Florida, believe that he would take a similar pro-America position on most issues as Trump, I believe is a more poised and thoughtful and experienced public speaker, may be less polarizing, and doesn't carry Trump's baggage with Russiagate, impeachment, elections, women, pussies (pussies can get you in a lot of trouble) and various business affairs. And DeSantis doesn't call his female opponents a "horseface." Though, she did kinda have a horse face.

Trump is honest to a fault. He wears himself on his sleeve. DeSantis seems far better in selective expression and in putting it into well-worded, succinct statements, but underneath, if he is as solidly pro-America First as Trump, Trump may be in trouble.

And unlike Trump, he isn't in his mid-70s.

i live in lebanon...because i want to. i like it here. why are you living in Vegas? ANSWER THE QUESTION!
you said already you live there because you said its better than America.....are you going to recant that now too?....and i live in Vegas because i can afford to, no people pollution yet........now is that true you live there because its better than the country you seem to want to be a part of?...

you said already you live there because you said its better than America.....are you going to recant that now too?....and i live in Vegas because i can afford to, no people pollution yet........now is that true you live there because its better than the country you seem to want to be a part of?...
it is better than America. i don't want to be part of America. if you find me a discussion board about Northern Ireland let's say, where there is an active discussion, i'll happily leave here and join there. deal?

the REAL question you should be asking is why am i living INSIDE YOUR HEAD. you're obsessed with me. i'm just a shy, hyper 34 old. nothing special. i bet you have friends who are the same way, not 34 though, grandpa lol

it is better than America. i don't want to be part of America. if you find me a discussion board about Northern Ireland let's say, where there is an active discussion, i'll happily leave here and join there. deal?

the REAL question you should be asking is why am i living INSIDE YOUR HEAD. you're obsessed with me. i'm just a shy, hyper 34 old. nothing special. i bet you have friends who are the same way, not 34 though, grandpa lol
you dont want to be a part you say "we" and "our" in many of your threads....that dont sound like what you just said...another contradiction from the American wannabe........if you are an American will you then give up your citizenship?...

in other words you cant answer because you aint an American....
things i'd rather have happen than you thinking i'm american: a nuclear war, a sequel to hope floats, a 2nd Biden term. i don't give a rat's ass whether you think i'm American or not, because you certainly are not the authority on the issue. you probably think troops who serve overseas are not American because they live all the time abroad. i've never seen someone this unpatriotic. you can take your version of america and shove it up your ***

things i'd rather have happen than you thinking i'm american: a nuclear war, a sequel to hope floats, a 2nd Biden term. i don't give a rat's ass whether you think i'm American or not, because you certainly are not the authority on the issue. you probably think troops who serve overseas are not American because they live all the time abroad. i've never seen someone this unpatriotic. you can take your version of america and shove it up your ***
the difference between those those troops and you?....they were born here....you?....you are a wannabe.....

the difference between those those troops and you?....they were born here....you?....you are a wannabe.....
how do we know YOU were born in America. i'm gonna guess you were born in...Congo. do you have AIDS? ewwww

Forum List

Back