Trump doesn't know who he's even running against!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
On Wednesday, Trump showed how ignorant he is, and also that he really doesn't pay much attention to anything.

Why? Simple................when Trump was talking about Tim Kane, he confused it with the NJ governor and said that Hillary's running mate was the worst governor NJ ever had.

Only problem is, her running mate never served in politics in NJ. He was serving in Virginia.

Trump confuses Clinton's VP with former N.J. governor

Almost as stupid as his comment over the weekend in an interview where he said that he would never allow Russia into the Ukraine, and when he was told by the interviewer they were already there, he tried to backtrack and say that under a Trump presidency, Russia would have to leave Ukraine alone.

Still think this dude is qualified for president?

On Wednesday, Trump showed how ignorant he is, and also that he really doesn't pay much attention to anything.

Why? Simple................when Trump was talking about Tim Kane, he confused it with the NJ governor and said that Hillary's running mate was the worst governor NJ ever had.

Only problem is, her running mate never served in politics in NJ. He was serving in Virginia.

Almost as stupid as his comment over the weekend in an interview where he said that he would never allow Russia into the Ukraine, and when he was told by the interviewer they were already there, he tried to backtrack and say that under a Trump presidency, Russia would have to leave Ukraine alone.

Yes I do...

Look into his eyes and know you will be safe and saved by voting for Trump the second coming of... Oh hell I am known for blasphemy but there is a limit!

He's an idiot and should not be allow near the Oval Office even if visiting, but Clinton is no better to me and wish the American Voter would vote for Johnson instead!!!

On the Ukraine hells bells none of you can keep up. Oh and btw they are now naming streets after the Nazis.

Told you.

I personally find it funny as hell that he railed against the NJ governor, thinking that was her running mate.

Besides..................the NJ governor didn't do anything to Trump. Shoot, Trump even played golf with him and liked him at one time.

But....................I guess when you're easily confused, you'll attack anything.

I personally find it funny as hell that he railed against the NJ governor, thinking that was her running mate.

Besides..................the NJ governor didn't do anything to Trump. Shoot, Trump even played golf with him and liked him at one time.

But....................I guess when you're easily confused, you'll attack anything.

You think this will topple Trump? LOL

Actually, this is just one of many. How about his foreign policy with Ukraine? How about his denigration of an Islamic Gold Star family? I got a whole bunch of them.

And now, he's already making noises that the election is going to be rigged (like he did with the primary), so that he has an excuse when he loses.

Shoot..................he's even trying to back out of debating Hillary, saying that he doesn't want to interfere with the NFL, because they sent him a letter asking him to not compete with football (they didn't).

Actually, this is just one of many. How about his foreign policy with Ukraine? How about his denigration of an Islamic Gold Star family? I got a whole bunch of them.

And now, he's already making noises that the election is going to be rigged (like he did with the primary), so that he has an excuse when he loses.

Shoot..................he's even trying to back out of debating Hillary, saying that he doesn't want to interfere with the NFL, because they sent him a letter asking him to not compete with football (they didn't).

You're sort of a kook

Yes, Trump may very well have some deficiencies and educating to do.
But I suspect he is smart enough to surround himself with experts on nearly every issue and will defer to them after weighing out the pros and cons.

As opposed to the current commander in chief :0 who is purported to rarely read his daily intelligence briefings and pretty much cower away from making any decisions or ever holding a press conference. We can judge him on his 7 years of crap and see a disturbing pattern in that woman who wants to succeed him.

If Trump has such experts around him, why do they keep letting him make all these unforced errors and shooting himself in the foot?

If Trump has such experts around him, why do they keep letting him make all these unforced errors and shooting himself in the foot?

He's not president yet. He's still his own man, by and large.

At least he is willing to make unforced errors. They won't even let Obama speak or think without a teleprompter.

Forum List

Back